I'm Happy to be back in CID--Dayanand Shetty

Posted: 10 years ago
Omg his smile...❤️Edited by -Shruti - 10 years ago
Tfs :-)

So proud of him!
The article mentions that he's back after the COMPLETION of KKK.
And he completed the task battling against all the odds, that too in form of electric shocks! Great!

Hope he gets a chance to work in Rohit's movie.
Originally posted by -Shruti

Tfs :-)

So proud of him!
The article mentions that he's back after the COMPLETION of KKK.
And he completed the task battling against all the odds, that too in form of electric shocks! Great!

Hope he gets a chance to work in Rohit's movie.

Yeahh its good to know he completed tasks against odds & enjoyed whatever he did in KKK 😊😊
Him in Rohit's movie 😊 wud love to see him doing his film😳😳😳...

Thanks for Sharing Purnima 😊
Thanks for sharing 😊

Thank you PURNI DII...😳
I love that He met His Long Lost Family Soon as His Family Missing Him alot and without Him its looking completely INCOMPLETE...🤗
I am really Xcited to see Him working with RS but in a Good Role not like the Previous which He did and ppl just used them as Side Actor...🤔
I really Enjoyed His Comments about feeling Homesickness and all...😳😳
I Really Love That Man...🤗
Dunt Know why...😉😉
Bhai tou Bhai hay na Boss...🤗
Originally posted by gadhadada

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Thank you PURNI DII...😳</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">I love that He met His Long Lost Family Soon as His Family Missing Him alot and without Him its looking completely INCOMPLETE...🤗</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">I am really Xcited to see Him working with RS but in a Good Role not like the Previous which He did and ppl just used them as Side Actor...🤔</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">I really Enjoyed His Comments about feeling Homesickness and all...😳😳</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">I Really Love That Man...🤗</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Dunt Know why...😉😉</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Bhai tou Bhai hay na Boss...🤗</font>
I   know why...I knew you will react exactly like this when u read that he was homesick. 😉Edited by visrom - 10 years ago
Ab toh yakeen hua GD...ki asli duo bhi friends hain?Edited by visrom - 10 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

Ab toh yakeen hua GD...ki asli duo bhi friends hain?

Bhai sirf Meray liyey Wapis aayey hain...😳😳
Might be He is missing NIKKU ya DHENCHU alot...😉😆😆
Edited by gadhadada - 10 years ago