Posted: 10 years ago
loved it...!!!!!!
w8ng for next..!
mbbsrocks thumbnail
The best part was the nani and aman,s dance and thank God it wasnt oolala😆
Love interrupted..
Everytime they get closer , some one or Sone Thing interrupts lol
But on a serious part...This seems some big plan...I mean Her father is killed,, can it be Adi only? I really doubt on that now but still..he might be the killer..
Why he wants to kill khushi? Just becoz she belongs to Arnav? :(
Now I cant wait for next chapter..their trip to Hyd..
Eeekkksss☺️
Wonderful update 🤗
arnavini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

If Shakespeare's soul rested somewer in this world than it must for sure be in ur mind and heart..

dii... i m stunnd ... to read ur imagination and thoughts..
perception of evry scene...

i as said many a tyms.. that it has a big scenario..
Many a tym we cant imagine that the things can turn to wat u pit and its exceptionally damn outstanding..

Bt dii this tym to me .. i found this update as .. too small.. hehehe as u have spoild us by giving larger updates.. (just kidding)...

This update was as usual outstanding.. amazing .. fantabulous..

Dii.. for you..

Aitbaar na tha raasto ka
na yakeen manzil ka
Badal gya sama sara ka sara
mila jo mujhe in raaho mei kohinoor ka heera..

dii.. really ... sme desires.. sme imaginations... sme thoughts take the life in this world as best memories ... discoveries...history.. only wen they come frm heart and touch soul..
and u are the one whose thoughts, imagination and the desire to write created all three.. as they come frm ur heart and touch our soul..

Dii nw coming to the update...

wat da??? Nani banged their lovely morning to a thuderous... tremors.. of eathquake..

I was hoping that their will be sme romantic lovely morning moments... bt nani spoild all...
bt added up entertainment and smile to gloomy faces..

O nani was their to apologize for yest .. day outcomes at her place... so caring of her that shr felt the need to apologize her for wat she was nt evn responsible.

Aww nani dancing.. to the tunes.. it reminded me of the tym wen nani dancd on o la la o la la..
And cheered khushi.. here too she giftd mr. and mrs. raizada packs of smiles ...

Nani in this ff is just amazing dii.. hw at required tym she is all sensible.. eldest one .. taking care of evry prsn.. and responsible as head of the family..
and the othr tyms.. a teenage on peak.. a child ...
very well characterized and synched . no chords missing a place...

Haaw he nani so openly discussing about khushi's privat details in front of arnav.. yaa true he is the one who sme day may evn knw evry minute detail of her but ..she made khushi gt shy and dip herself under ground.. bt as abrazen person hehehe i likd nani's boldness..
i guess she will play a good master key to open their doors of shyness and hesitation..

Hai shakt tera mizaz par kuch tho baat hai
chade jb tujh par masti ka khumar tho badla tera har andaaz hai
aae tere sharataro se mausam mei bhe bahar naye
lae har chehre par aise muskaan har harkat tere..

Nw about my darling couple..

So atleast nw dey strtd sharing a bed .. bt still have a big mount everest in between.. hope to see this melting away soon..with their closness..

Aww .. arnav gt her secret of adding pillows in between as china wall... and gtng the fact known to him embarresed her..
hw funny .. nw i guess atleast she will give a second thought to adding this nxt tym..

dii hw well u pen.. the thoughts wen arnav for first tym saw her in mess aftr night... she was still was like a fresh rose flower in the morning of a snowy day..

I was hoping that they will take a step in this relation bt i think their is more yt to be solved..

Arnav... gtng about karan have created a new fiasco in their lives..
earlier was it less that this too gt
a addition to their messy life..

Hw true khushi was about her husband that wat his outcome will be at tym wen he gt to knw about anyone dare to flirt or misbehave with her
and so did happnd he gt the bone out of that scalawag ..
bt as with ur hint... i guess smething odd will turn out to barge again in thier lives to shock hell in their lives..

Hw damn pissd was arnav wen he gt to knw about nuisance created by karan...
He was more hurt as khushi.disnt supplied this news to him.. bt i guess she was right.. she back to back facd such bid troubles and evn has much biggr realization hitting her than this.seems to be faded part... bt yaa nani's apology reminded her of that.. nuisance.. .

i wish Khushi must gt aware of the facts hw he made her branded...by protecting her as his only assest who he can say be his own..

I really likd hw they give shoulder to shoulder in stubborness to one another..
ek daal daal tho dusra paat paat

Hw khushi.. has an answer to his evry question his evry word.. hats off dii.. perfect tymings..
well executed..

she cnsidr arnav's way of expressing his care for her wen he gave her credit card as his high handleness.. or think he is overpowering.. bt i think its his way to protect her ti shw her importance in his life..

I just lovd hw arnav in fraction of seconds switchd to diffrnt moods.. frm impulsive anger to smirking to amused to caring.. to teasing o god.. dii... its just give goosebumbs to imagine his facial expressions..

So khushi feel the need to clr his doubt of hiding the thing frm him... he she compared him to a toddler.. hehehe .. he actually is at tym.. wen he is annoyed to the highest.. sply by khushi..

O gosh i was all smirking to read hw khushi landed up on his lap in deir dinner fight.. haaw she didnt cookd for him..
as his punishment..
wat a antonym... he ask her to dine as her punishment and she the lord lady abandoned his supper..
it was like tit for tat frm her for avoiding her in noon.. gud going mrs.. jyada oops!! mrs. Raizada..

nahi chaahiye... so killing... she rejected his apology... bt wat the grt asr was saying sorry .. was unexpected... slow steady changes .. can make life btr than best and finally it will be excellent..

Hw khushi feel the pain of his bruises .. it was like the cut was on arnav's hand but pain was being felt more by her than him..
its a grt feeling wen sumone share ur sorrows .. ur pains.. it gives a immense feeling to keep on gtng such pains an sorrows so that u can hold the person always.with u to see.the care ..and pain for yourself in their eyes..
i think same is the situation with arnav.

wat .. shashi is dead.. ??? is he dead naturally or is murdered?? is someone having a watch on asr and his moves??
will this sow a seed of doubt in khushi??
all these questions nagging in my head hope smr gt answrd by nxt update..

Dooriyaan itne hai ki kam kaise ho pae ye faasle
jab lage aane ko pass tho badh gye ye faasle..
Hai chend palo ke mehmaan ye faasle
ya umar bhar ke dooriyaan lae ye faasle..

please bear my extremely free flying thoughts..

ammavedu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kushi is strong and faced her father and need to see how we reacts for her fathers death
Arnav is very possessive of kushi
Arnav said sorry to her hehehe
I guess aid is behind kushi father death and his appearance before kushi
Tirtharupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update.
I love the way this story is progressing... 
The sweet and cute love brewing between them.
Nani and Aman's dance was hilarious and Nani's pout for lack of audience... ha ha ha... Dil to bachha hai ji
OMG Arnav said sorry to Khushi...That's a big change... wow
But who is behind all these? ADI?
Khushi father's death?  It's definitely planned. Waiting for Hyderabad trip.
Waiting for more and Thanks for PM.
Edited by Tirtharupa - 10 years ago
moonlight2630 thumbnail
Amazing update
Dadi and Dadi ka pota both are very naughty and blod.
I like Arnav possessiveness towards khushi.
ARSHI slow soft romantic moment was  beautiful .
Plz update soon.
greshu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yaar u have such a talent of writing, i have a question r u from andhra because even after doing research every one misses some small detail of the marriage, continue soon...going to wait for why r they going to separate as in prologue...
smiley-shiney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Kevvu KeeeyKa update

It seems Adhi is two steps before than Arnav this time .

The entire oil & Sashi drama was planned by him. B4 he got caught he cleared  SASHI 4m his way by killing him.

Good doing Adhi beta. Tera band tho jaroor bhajeyga

B4 Karan could say something Arnav bet him to pulp  but wats will be the twist 

in the drama if Arnav comes to know the truth that Adi instigated Karan 

May be the some one in the new security might help Karan .

Nani is way too naughty love her 

The entire "Nahi Chahiye " episode is damn cute . Shit Man y the phone call should disturb the moment .

Arnav & the interruptive phone calls hv a special bond😉. Just kidding 

This HYD Trip might bring ArShi more closer in their relationship

waiting for the next update 

Edited by smiley-shiney - 10 years ago
Varshanigam thumbnail
Hieee...Di...😛
It's an awesome update...as always
I have a doubt here...
why didn't Kushi asked Arnav that where did he went? I mean why?
ofcourse he said before leaving that to meet an imp person...but still...
I think they both got closer enough to behave like this...😉 right...