Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ARSHIANDI

lolz deeps di appki ek reader yaani mien exm  mien busy thi toh yeh kaminiii(mwep) read,cmnt nd like kar rahi thi nd jab mien free hui toh yeh busy hui koi nahi abb yeh kaam mera😃

but we both wil make sure tht hum se koi ek hi saih par appka ff read nd cmnt kare h dono ki taraf😃

OMGGG Girl...where were you. I missed you guys fights over my thread...I am so glad to have you both back and cant wait to read your banter,,,,,Did u just say u r going to skip all the chps and start with 20 and 21...dont ask me questions later why he is like that and why she did that..LOL

Welcome back girls
ARSHIANDI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepthiya

OMGGG Girl...where were you. I missed you guys fights over my thread...I am so glad to have you both back and cant wait to read your banter,,,,,Did u just say u r going to skip all the chps and start with 20 and 21...dont ask me questions later why he is like that and why she did that..LOL

Welcome back girls

no no di hw can imiss tht i m just saying i will read all parts but slowly slowly i m lazy u know naa🤣🤣
will cmnt tomoroww di😉
chappy -20 read 
mom ki shouting uff roz ka kaam🤢 hv to go😭
bieee😃
love u ðŸ¤—
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing as usual...Arnav did what I want to do with Karan. I am very proud of him. He was very protective and possessive as an ideal husband. The way they exchanged their rights towards each other to follow, it was amazing. 
Whatever Khushi said to Arnav, about card...I felt the same way... When he said take it and use it. All girls think alike. It proves. And what ever Arnav said, it's also very true. Always your partner shoul be the first one to give the info about anything about them. That gives a sense of belonging ness and love and trust for each other.

Oh man can there be any other sexy kind of saying sorry, it melted my heart including Khushi. How can she say nahichahiye from heart, they came out only from lips. I can understand her situation in the hold of sexy Arnav..listening to his sexy sorries... Oh ... I thought they almost kissed.. Damn that phone call... Aman really doesn't have any time sense. 

Khushi's father is dead...I think Arnav will be more serious about the safety of Khushi. Something big is happening behind them..I hope they realize it soon...is it really Adi behind this...if he is...he is such a heartless, bloodless creature.
rimzu thumbnail
i m jus loving arshi together..😳
but khushi's pa is no more..though i doubt he deserves ne respect...hope khushi stays strong nd it wont affect more to her...neway arnav is toh wid her always...
i loved their 'YOU' wala fyt..😉

nd yes i seriously wanna kno whose behind gupta's entry...if also its adi..how cme adi wil kno this much abt khushi's personel lyf..

nd it was very well pland..d security guy resignin b4 n all..so has to b som powerful or smart guy...i wanna knooo

update soon...waiting fr der trip..wil khushi meet kids in nxt chap??
Meerah14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome one...lovely cat fight between these two...loved the romantic moments shared...how will khushi react upon her father death...
Sonaparam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing chp..god so much is happenin around them..bt drr romance red hot!!
😊 😉
harini2327 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update sister.wannt to read all in one go..want to sit ur mind and read full updates!! Kushi dad found death..some thing going to happen..eargerly waiting di...
kkyajo thumbnail
As always fabulus update...

nani n aman were awesome...

oh God their YOU fight is the spice of this story...

loved the punishment of khushi to arnav...no dinner lol...

their little intimate SORRY n NAHI CHAHIYEwas cherry on cake...

eagerly wating for hyderabad trip...
-Roshini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
aww love nani
omg how khushi gonna react to her father's death :(
update soon
raws thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow they are coming closer...now how khushi will react on her fathers death...