Arshifan4life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Amazing update loved Arnav and his possessiveness
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Deepthi, thanks for the update.

Well your border patrol that sprouts up the moment I close my eyes and magic away before I wake up, all night watching my hands...Noting the confusion on her face, he cleared...Your Pillows...

How do you even come up with such hilarious ideas. Man I wish I could talk like this. 

Naani is such a cute grandma. She tries to always cheer Khushi and make her feel at home. But her dialogues about the gold chain and its length was so embarrassing, bechari Khushi she must not have met anyone like Nani who is so direct is these issues.

Coming to the oil spilling incident, was Adi behind it?  Arnav is so possessive of Khushi, cant believe it. He went in search of Karan and literally knocked him off.

Arnav and Khushi have still so many ego issues to sort out. Arnav unnecessarily got angry with Khushi regarding Karan issue. Women particularly in India face such sexual harassments so often and since Khushi was single maybe she had faced it so much that she was equipped to defend herself. That might be the reason she did not find it so important to tell him. Also her father's intrusion and all the drama maybe made her forget Karan. So what if she did not tell Arnav, why did he get angry with her for that?

And again he never gave Karan a chance to speak. Maybe if he had asked him, he would have told that Adi was behind all that.

Finally what was that. Khushi's father is dead.  How? This story is getting more and more interesting after each update.

kshubhangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow... love the way their relation is progressing.
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful update. I have so many pointed to talk about but I cannot. I just want to say is I am waiting for the storm. Now I am clear that Adi is behind everything and he has planned very carefully.Will try and edit my comment but can not promise   
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the update loved how nani barged in to their room loved arnav reaction when he founf out about khushi dead beat dad finally he is dead and another scum removed from the world loved how she spoke to him about the use of his card damn right he wants her to spend it he better be there loved it loved how nani is making him check out her bosom and her waist loved aman and nani dancing and sing that was so damn funny loved that their relation is evolving loved how he kept saying sorry to her until she agree awesome update rocking thanks for the pm.
CREDIT GOES TO UPLOADER 

samsung04 thumbnail
Worth waiting for tuesday update
Marvellous it was..
Everythng.. Drama.. Romance.. Action.. Couple fght.. Commedy n atlast suspense ..all were thr in its own way..
Hats off to u
Now waiting for thursday update:)
FeistyDewdrop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
woah!! Sashi Gupta is dead!! M nt sure how to react here?? Its a relief obviously but in this case he was just a bait n I guess was mercilessly finished off after using him :((

that last line whch uve gvn , Deeps , aftr Arnav knocking out karan , is frightening me very much...
I see tough times ahead... The lil romantic noments spent by the couple too are lost...
their domesticity is soo intense baba!! Their gussa tho ek se badkar ek hai!!!
slowly each of them are beginning to comprehend each other...

the war of words between them is a constant hamesha ... Its their only way of showing their love , anger , irritation , possesiveness n et all :D

waiting fr the hyd trip!!
cheriebinny thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb. Will be waiting 4 next update eagerly.
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Beautiful update. I have so many pointed to talk about but I cannot. I just want to say is I am waiting for the storm. Now I am clear that Adi is behind everything and he has planned very carefully.Will try and edit my comment but can not promise   

I would love to discuss your points Latha. But first I want you to get back well. Hope you are doing better now. 

And You DO NOT need to edit the comment until you feel better. ITS AN ORDER..a sincere one from me..Pls take care of ur health.
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Awesome update.  He is so possessive of her. Loving this side of him and their small fights are so cute. Superb