Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana11 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nani and her perfect timings...
they set the room before opening the door...
khushi masked her hurt...
i so love that song...
khushi was smiling and getting used to the madness...
aman and nani are trying to get them close...
arnav s making his security tight...
aman gave all the updates of the happenings...
hearing karan s thing he was proud but upset she didnt share...
no wonder his anger...
arnav didn t like the fact it was hidden from him...
he removed all her anger on khushi..
and she didn t bend on his words ...
both are stubborn...
arnav no matter what wouldn t have spared karan..
that blow on his face was also less...
he finally realised that she had sprained her leg n tried speak to him..
finally he agreed it was his mistake...
he made her hurt and upset...
hayeee...the sorry...and nahi chahiye...
made my heartbeat raised...
if not for man s call..aur thodi dair mein kiss ho jata...
omg..her father died...but how will she react...
fantastic update πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
next update awaitedπŸ˜ƒ

p.s. pls update soon ...u make me bite my nails in anticipation πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: lalarukh

awesome update...so many things happened in one update...how u write in such a flow deepu...its amazing...past holi incident all cleared up...the bad guy got his piece of advice from our hero in his own lil way :)...arnav khushi coming close...loved it the way they taking step towards each other in their own comfort zone...the morning bed room scene says it all...how comfy they becoming in each other presence...

* u have started it from beautiful scene...u know wt when the sun was up ...i thought for 2 sec that ...wow they did it ...as he lazy and all...y damn it without doing anything still lazy...hehehe...

* time kiya hoa...the one question which is very natural ...i guess its early morning universal question...lol

* nani is such a cool lady must say...she was there just to support khushi...and i am impressed the way arnav noticed khushi that how easily and bravely she talk with nani on the issue showing it some very ordinary incident so that nani will come to an ease...
Well your border patrol that sprouts up the moment I close my eyes and magic away before I wake up, all night watching my hands...hahahah too good:)
You have no idea what you got yourself into. She just broke her personal record of barging into my bedroom by 12mins and that too on a Sunday morning...deeps hilarious :)

*nani aman and khushi ...the trio very easy going ...enjoying on sizzling number...tun tun tun...hehehehe...see how many scene u have given in one update...u r superb...

* arnav and aman discussion on security check...arnav is damn serious to protect his khushi...and aman told him all the happenings of holi...both sharing awesome friendship...

* karan passed out scene...but arnav missed the real culprit at the back end...

*that whole gold chain scene ...him checking out her B and nani being cool ...hehehe...poor khushi she is indeed under burning heat of his eyes :)

*loved this fight of "YOU " between the two...both wanted other to feel imp...at the same time both hyper active :) :)
*hyeee "NAHI CHAHIAY "...its the most beautiful scene of todays update...very intimate in its own lil way...without touching...it touched deep...his sorries and her nahi chahiay ...wah wah deepu u r super say bhee ooper...and i love u :)

Hahaa..Love you babe...Nahi chahiye is also my favorite part...I got goose bumps writing it..imagining Arnav..LOL
saschades thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Adi I bet he is all behind this since his mind is evil!!
What a beautiful update. I am loving the bonding between Arnav and Khushi
Thank you for the pm xx
RK612 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update. Enjoyed reading every bit. Thanks for the pm
arshi_lover1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it di! plz continue soon! loved how arnav said sorry to khushi! and arnav should have listened to karan before almost killing him...he might have found proof about adi!
addicted25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh WOW! So close yet so far. Have to say Arnavs possessiveness is scary, but considering where he has come from, how he has had to fight for everything, knowing that all he has achieved and created will go to the one person he hates, I kind of understand. He doesnt want Khushi marred by someone elses hatred for him. He has deep feelings for her and she for him, the physical attraction for them both undeniable.

Loved Aman and Nanni , the two of them street dancing the mind boggles.LOL. Nanni is a hoot and can I say incorrajable making Arnav stare at
Khushis 'curves' In my day the MIL would freak even if we sat on the sofa next to each other, and here shes almost... No wonder Arnav locks the door considering they are the only two in the apartment. πŸ˜‰

Well done really nice chapter, looking forward to the next. Hope Khushi doesnt think Arnav had anything to do with it..even if she hates her father, I dont think she wants to see Arnav as a murderer, even if he is capable of it. Realy think Arnav should warn her of Adi, but then that would not make the prologue work! I just want to see happily ever after but realise its far too soon!
P.s thanks for the pm πŸ‘
redpetals123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
What was that, I hope khushi is able to digest the news, seems there is someone behind her fathers death.
Awesome update, loved angry and possessive arnav standing up for his wife.

OMG the romantic moments are giving me goosebumps, Iam still blushing😳

Thanks for pm, waiting for thursday, these two days have become my favouirite in week because of your updates.
pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very nice update. A and K, both understand each other so beautifully. Arnav knows Adi is a threat, then why is he allowing him inside his house without permission.

How I wish Arnav spoke to Karan before punching him black and blue. Nani is sweet as always. The bust length chain dialogues were naughty ;-). Khushi did not prepare dinner for Arnav... tit for tat :-). Last part was nice... I thought they were going to kiss.

Khushi's father is killed... the suspense is building up. Will wait for next part...
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
loved it
loved aman n nani
khushi's father is found dead
continue soon
thanks for the pm
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear loved their sweet moments plz update soonEdited by sweetydoll32 - 10 years ago