Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ab Kay bolun? It was like attending a wedding in person. Awesome. You covered all the rituals that take place in a Telugu wedding. Loved everything from Aman teasing, to Arnav's irritation and then taking part in all rituals,especially after tying the mangalsutra his thoughts. Now they are tied in the sacred bond for better or worse. Only you can tell as you are the writerπŸ˜‰
starsarun thumbnail
Di..
That ritual is stuck in My mind, before my eyes..
U have uploaded pic of that also.
In which Bride and Groom have kept their hands on each others heads...
Acha sa hai...
Gives a wierd feeling but touchy!
Like they vow to shelter each other...
Aur bhi...
U know I am good at words! :p
but best hai vo wala... *Thumbs up*
vaseem_rumana thumbnail

Hey

That is the real celebration. Once I have been to a Telugu wedding, but it was in the evening.  I dont know very much about it.  I remember the beating of drums and all, but not so much in detail.

Regarding Arshi, their conversation is limited, but their gesture speaks a lot.  As always beautifully written.
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sucha a long one & detailed part..i love indian weddings and now Telugu too..and ap ne boht hi behtreen andaz  se puri shadi k rasoomat bayab kiye.. Awe i loved that part when khushi shared her past with him, and he understand her sentiments very well...and said sorry to her..and when he said to her that she is much more worthy then 1000...that's really heart touching moment..yahin se aghaaz hota hai arshi ki love story ka..hmm so anjali and aman r couple..i like it the way he introduced anjali to khushi..and loved their 'moment'..So after completing all the rituals,  now they become husband and wife...Nani and Aman are so sweet..loved them both..& also i enjoyed it the way u write arnav praising khushi beauty in his heart &  his irritation  over rituals...their awkwardness..his concerns for khushi...her shyness during wedding rituals..very realistic..& it's really commendable...Epic update..thanks for the pm..
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was Outstanding update...
Hats off to you for putting whole process of Pelli in beautiful words...

I really enjoyed while reading that part...

You know, after reading your update, i wanted to marry right now with all the rituals...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
anuarshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WowπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Superb description of a wedding I read so farπŸ˜ƒ
Loved it...
And arnav's response to all those rituals was hilarious
Anyways it was a lovely update
Thanx for the pm
RK612 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update, while reading I felt I was also present at the wedding. Every detail is well written and explained . Thanks for the pm.
thangam100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
man, u are Telugu, because u have described each and every aspects so clearly ... man, that was good and perfect wedding... 
pooja102 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow wht a update ...I feel as I was part of this marriage beautifully describe
Bublee013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks for the pm..

loved the update...
amazing parts...