Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Congrats on the new thread!!! That was an awesome update Deepthi, you are a rockstar ๐Ÿ˜Š
The way you described the wedding it was as if I was watching some getting married!!
 Loved every part of it, the way you explained each ritual it was amazing๐Ÿ˜Š Even though I've been to a lot of Telugu weddings I did not know half of the meaning of things like why Basikam was used. Arundhati nakshatram part was so cute as almost every Telugu couple who are married would have a token picture looking up in the sky even if it is hot summer afternoon, pretend is for sure the key word lol๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Wanted to ask you are those pics from your wedding or someone's wedding pics you know, as they were awesome

Felt so bad for Khushi, cannot believe somebody could hate their own child for no fault of theirs. I hope she will start trusting Arnav and they would build a good relationship. Love how he assured Khushi with his words, she was at least at peace for sometime.

The both had a sad childhood and that is at least something common in them and a good building block to start their relationship and to find solace with each other. Reading how Arnav was going through all the rituals was really funny, Aman and Nanny had some fun at his inexperience in wedding department lol!!!!

Anji and Aman's relationship was a surprise, how can she love Aman and not like Arnav when she trusts him could she not trust his judgement in him picking his friends. Adi is going to get a very thorough dhulaayi soon from Arnav and I am waiting for that update. Poor NK was scared to death hehehe ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Cannot wait for the life of Mr and Mrs Raizada to start, waiting to see when Arnav will open up and tell his past as that will really help Khushi to understand the ASR mask!!!

Wo I did say I loved the update right, I think this is the longest comment from me, got carried away lol!!! Anyway maha update needed a maha comment ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by anu1017 - 10 years ago
momai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just awesome...loved d update...
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations on the new thread.

Lol Aman called Nadaswaram as live music Man I am rolfing.NAlugu and Mangala Snanam Aman dear please I like you a lot but don't kill Telugu I love it because it is my mother tongue. Handy Man gave her screw Driver to fix anyone lol Aman you know how to irritate ASR and you are the best in doing it. But be careful when you are saying anything about Khushi there are high chances that you might be ending up with a bruised eye.

A sky with mountain ego and an earth with boundless insecurities can never meet 

I really loved this sentence. This one sentence is enough to describe the present situation. But Khushi you have not seen the mountain of ego is just in front of your eyes just move aside and you can see a simple man who fell for you. Coming to your insecurities yes you have to overcome them

Loved the convo between Payal and Khushi. Yes I think even if Payal dad was alive I don't think he can do what Khushi did for her baby sis.

Lol Nani and Aman I love the combination they are blackmailing the great ASR and that too telling him that if he does not obey then they will call off the wedding and ASR actually fell for it. ASR I really feel pity for you , the person who does not believe in marriage is getting married and that too getting blackmailed Wow ASR man you are deeply in love with your wife

Lol the home theater has been replaced by the Sannayi melam. Lol Aman you are too much you are enjoying your friends discomfort. You told Khushi that this is the first marriage that ASR is attending but when she asked you the reason you said ASR is the best one to answer and do you really think he will answer her GOD you know how to provoke people and how to handle ASR .

I had tears when Khushi told ASR her past. Deepthi really great you did an awesome job. This is the reason I love ASR he said sorry , he sensitive , he is a person with values and morals.

Your life is much more worthy than a 1000 rupee bill could be. You HAVE to take my word on that.

ASR you are the Man who knows what to say and how to behave. I really love Arnav just this one sentence tells the Character of ASR. I think this sentence has more inner meaning.

Wow Anjali also came to ASR's wedding interesting. ASR warned Adi loved it I hope he would have warned him with a slap. Cute scene between Aman and Anjali . I think Anjali is a more matured version of ASR leaving the Shrewdness. I think somewhere deep Anjali like Aranv.

I think the Kanyadanam part showed the inner struggle that Khushi is going through which no one knows. She is a self made women who always stood for herself and for her family and the women behind her was none other than her Bua. By adding someone else's name to her own she is loosing her identity it is creating a lot of distance between her and her Bua.

Thanks for inviting us to the most waited Telugu wedding of ASR and Khushi.  

-Xpress- thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread
-Xpress- thumbnail
WOW that was detailed...beautifully written
loved all the ceremony
awesome update
sfghfj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for d new thread
awesome update. loved how you described d wedding. waiting for f next update

sb1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oo My God !!! that was brilliant !! I loved every bit of it 
The way you explained each of the wedding ritual i felt like i was actually attending it

N i have to say that I am in love with Aman .. he is so funny and adorable ..

N how i can i not mention Arnav and Khushi .. the way she blurted out her pain .. the way he felt for her .. the start of a love story !!

cant wait for the next part .. i hope that is a maha update as well :)
indhuza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
was reading and didnt realise it ended...such pleasant love story at start...awesome...threee cheers for you...
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW... Di...I'm in love with Telugu wedding from today...the way u described it...AWESOME...I'll b back with my comment soon...
starsarun thumbnail
Hey Di!!
How are you??
I hope everything going fine... :p
As usual I am from mobile right now! :D Hehe..
Getting ready for college...
Thinking about what to say about this Mahaupdate..
1st thing is that This Mahaupdate was the best Mahaupdate I have ever read.
It took around half an hour time to read for me.
Wonder Aapko kitna time laga hoga!!
Started at a funny note and ended a bliss! Laughing Khushi and Visibly irritated yet smiling Arnav.
Total equation changed between them.
Khushi wanted to ignore Arnav, Show him off that his word don't effect her but always ended up with him. Be it telling him about rituals, arguing him but before him only.
Khushi's portray in Arnav's mind changed its color after the little revelation of Past.
Khushi was scared to leave, with the changes and most with the relationship.
The was not the fear...
It was nervousness at the top.
Reason may be anything but She was never been in relationship and that thing was giving her that effects.
Arnavji was at his best today..
Ek dum tip-tap!
Performing rituals, dress...
Dress se yaad aaya...
That Pics! Vo aapki hain kya?? :>
Oh! So I was on Arnavji...
Yeah!
What will Khushi gonna call him?
Mr. Raizada? Nah!
Arnav? If she called him by his name, He will fall down. Hard!!
Arnav Ji? So cute. ;)
Arnie?? Lalalal...
My guess was right!
It was Aman.. Ex-Fiance of Anjali...
Poor Souls stuck in past... Sigh!
R/N : Reader Note: Di... Jaldi se prologue tak le aao naa... :( May be u r not aware but I am leaving IF. I have applied for Self Ban! Global mods haven't replied yet but they will soon.
I don't wanna miss this.
Aap bhi yaad aaogi...
Take Care Di... And Take Care of ur angel also. :)