Sunday Spl New VM...DM link changed... - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: heera1702

Wow!!! wow!!! wow!!!! ๐Ÿ‘

Finally got to watch it n feeling wonderful after watching it ,๐Ÿ˜ƒ its just superb ,every scene is perfectly gelling with the lyrics ,its one of the best songs depicting pure love n Rashi just looking like they were tailor made for this song n a big thumbs up to u for choosing this mesmerising n beautiful number for defining  the love of Shi .๐Ÿ‘ Keep it up n do continue with this awesome run .๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

thank u hema...yeah...I love this song...one of my most fav...of all...and Rashi just sizzled in the song...๐Ÿ˜‰
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
di i didnt find it on yt   ๐Ÿ˜ฒ and dm said publication is in progress...
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb VM Latha.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.. awesum choice of song and scenes.. 
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_uma

Superb VM Latha.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.. awesum choice of song and scenes.. 

thanks Uma Di...๐Ÿ˜Š
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Renu111

di i didnt find it on yt   ๐Ÿ˜ฒ and dm said publication is in progress...

Renu I'm having the same problem.  Maybe if we try later it will be there.
fanvever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
the new dailymotion link says please wait .. its taking time in publication... and yt link not working as it has some venus music content which might be banned in Pakistan.. how sad I can't watch it :(
Latha.I thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanvever

the new dailymotion link says please wait .. its taking time in publication... and yt link not working as it has some venus music content which might be banned in Pakistan.. how sad I can't watch it :(

rekha...and renu...is the new DM link also not working??...๐Ÿ˜•...in the post on 1st page only I replaced the DM link...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1fnmzi_bahut-pyar-karte
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Latha.I

rekha...and renu...is the new DM link also not working??...๐Ÿ˜•...in the post on 1st page only I replaced the DM link...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1fnmzi_bahut-pyar-karte

Latha Neither link is working the DM link on the first page and the one in the ^^above post.

The DM link takes you to the video and we see a picture of Rashi but this message is displayed on the picture publishing in progress video will be available soon it's been showing this for awhile.  The YT I can't see because of copyrights to the music.

I'm sure it's a fabulous VM's all of your VM's are lovely๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by rekrn - 10 years ago
Latha.I thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekrn

Latha Neither link is working the DM link on the first page and the one in the ^^above post.

The DM link takes you to the video and we see a picture of Rashi but this message is displayed on the picture publishing in progress video will be available soon it's been showing this for awhile.  The YT I can't see because of copyrights to the music.

I'm sure it's a fabulous VM's all of your VM's are lovely๐Ÿ˜›

yeah even I'm not able to watch it in YT...it's blocked in our country
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally watched it... superb editing n beeutiful vm latha...