Sunday Spl New VM...DM link changed... - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: DivzOnAir

Thanx for d pm latha

Beautiful vm...thank you so much for this treat.

Question: is dm link private? Its redirecting me to the homepage...

thank u Diya...glad u liked it ...and DM link let me check if there are any privacy settings...😳
Latha.I thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanitha7

Thanks for such a beautiful song & VM 

welcome sanitha...
Latha.I thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

OMGG Latha this is such a amazing mix and what a wonderful choice of song 😲👏👏 .. goes perfectly well with current state of Shivani 😳😳 .. I remember I used to b crazy for this Mafhuri song once .. it has such a soulful music

And wonderful editing and selection of scenes . u really blended the whole Mix so well along with the song lyrics ⭐️ ...

thanks jyothi...glad u liked it...🤗  this song is my fav too...though it's quiet old...don't remember when this movie came but I used to listen all that movies songs like crazy...
Latha.I thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renu111

thanks latha di...plz give me youtube link...dm not work for me 😭

ok...let me check the DM link again...in mean time here's the YT link...

http://youtu.be/G2ZDmePPY5g
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u di will watch it... 😃
Latha.I thumbnail

Originally posted by: Renu111

thank u di will watch it... 😃

welcome renu...DM link is wrong...I think...I just checked it's not working...will change it soon...
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Latha can't access either link.

YT is saying can't watch in this country because of copyright laws, the Dailymotion link is asking me that I have to sign in.
Latha.I thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekrn

Latha can't access either link.

YT is saying can't watch in this country because of copyright laws, the Dailymotion link is asking me that I have to sign in.

OH!!!...😲  I'm able to watch on YT...😕  will post the DM link soon...net slow...so video not uploading...
Surish thumbnail
Thank you graphics
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow!!! wow!!! wow!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏

Finally got to watch it n feeling wonderful after watching it ,😃 its just superb ,every scene is perfectly gelling with the lyrics ,its one of the best songs depicting pure love n Rashi just looking like they were tailor made for this song n a big thumbs up to u for choosing this mesmerising n beautiful number for defining  the love of Shi .👏 Keep it up n do continue with this awesome run .👍🏼