Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-KissMyAss- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#003399">But the world is so big for my cul🀣</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#003399">I know she is a mustπŸ˜†</font>

They should throw Gunju baba out of this show and have Kay ass gee instead
DD can have him only for her which will give horrible nightmares to Piglet and I'll have sweet dreams :P :PEdited by Manhoos_JSG - 10 years ago
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 U R REPORTED !!  EDIT UR POST , CLOSE IT OTHERWISE MODS WILL CLOSE IT πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ!!  Edited by Chitrarocking - 10 years ago
Betterose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: faria86

reported & comparison posts are not allowed 

i'm not a fan of VD but i don't support ppl bashing actors 
every actor who hv achieve name & fame definitely hv something that's why he or she gets gud fan following  
besides i think VD has done justice to his character as RK & GU is gud but not too gud as of now he has improve a lot & i must appreciate him for improving so fast 

I just do not understand HATE from both sides.  What to do? Hope maturity comes to one and all. 

Originally posted by: natkhat..anki..

Tum jaise logo k pass koi topic to hota nhi h post banane ka idiot🀒

Personal attacks ? Ouchhh !!! That too just for a post ? 
Edited by Coeur2PsychoFMS - 10 years ago
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^ & you have enough time to taunt others & attack others! if you cant take it just move to another posts! or should i remind you "you arent anyone to tell get lost"

i pity this site encourages such fans!!!! heights of worshipping!!!! truely this is a tample

Originally posted by: Chitrarocking

Some Useless
jobless idiotic people like u just make such senseless and rubbish
stupid topics to time pass But I tell u just get lost from our forum
forever , get a life , get lost with ur zero foolish useless actor GU and do your time pass somewhere else ok 🀣!! Dont dare to make fun and abuse our dearest actor 😑!! U R REPORTED !! EDIT UR POST , CLOSE IT OTHERWISE MODS WILL CLOSE IT πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ!!</font>

STOP PERSONAL BASHING for Jus a SO CALLED CELEB "VIVIAN" r u his bodygaurd to protect him 24hrs.. no naa.. den why it is need to attack n call with such names fr a celeb..
u knw evn im VD fan.. plz stop ruining vd fans names by personal attacking members.. its not "VDians TYPE" We vdians were never like dis.. u dont like Gu okay evn I dont like him.. but wats d need to bash tm personally fr vivian?? is vivian coming here to see n reward who took his side in better way or who mocked him??? He gives a damn shit to all dis..
EDIT : n u r no one to ask dem to get out.. its open forum.. everyone is entitled to jave der opinion n der freedom of speech. .   
Edited by nidu-dsena - 10 years ago
AidanQ thumbnail

Some Useless jobless idiotic people like u just make such senseless and rubbish topics to do a time pass over here But I just tell get lost from our forum forever , get a life , get lost with ur Zero useless so called actor and do your time pass somewhere else ok 🀣!! U R REPORTED !!  EDIT UR POST , CLOSE IT OTHERWISE MODS WILL CLOSE IT πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ!! 

you forgot to add 'loooserz' to that long list ma friend πŸ˜†
-KissMyAss- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#003399">Personal attacks ? Ouchhh !!! That too just for a post ?</font>

Typical blind fangirl you see ! πŸ˜‰
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: surbhiholic

^ & you have enough time to taunt others & attack others! if you cant take it just move to another posts! or should i remind you "you arent anyone to tell get lost"

i pity this site encourages such fans!!!! heights of worshipping!!!! truely this is a tample

I totally agree wid u esp. the temple worship here of celebs.

@Miss coco- cool yeah!!..gotta go bye..!! 😎Edited by Bloody.Passion - 10 years ago

Some Useless jobless idiotic people like u just make such senseless and rubbish topics to do a time pass over here But I just tell get lost from our forum forever , get a life , get lost with ur Zero useless so called actor and do your time pass somewhere else ok 🀣!! U R REPORTED !!  EDIT UR POST , CLOSE IT OTHERWISE MODS WILL CLOSE IT πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ!! 

Oh damn I am a VD fan and I feel ashamed to be one πŸ˜† Man why the personal attacks ? You don't like it ? Fine ! Leave the topic as simple as it is.