Great start. Do continue pls and welcome to IF
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
that was beautiful πŸ˜ƒ Welcome to the forum hun! Please do write more!😳
Sarikaa97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
That was really good! You should definitely write more:)
Waiting for the next part!
HappilyLost thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: napstermonster

An amazing start--tension, drama, underlying story line--its all there! Plus Paro has a family, and normal everyday "girly" longings, which I really love, and she is no village damsel, which is certainly different. Also, loving the inclusion of an evil Varun! I'm looking forward to the next chapters! A small request--could you increase the font size you've used for the story? Its almost impossible to read without enlarging the screen! Welcome to the RR forum, by the way. Looking forward to seeing your posts, and comments!

i am so glad you liked it. and yes varun had to feature. i have been desperately waiting for the grand revelation. by the way, i love your OS series! you write very well. πŸ˜› 
and sorry for the font size, definitely happened by mistake
HappilyLost thumbnail

Originally posted by: NicklausBarbie

Whoa that was thrilling . 
Loved it ..
Welcome to the forum dear :)
Do write more :)

thank you for the lovely responseπŸ˜› . I will surely write more

Originally posted by: IronButterfly

Intense.
Very well written.

Thank you soo much😊. i am glad you liked it

Originally posted by: Payali09

Totally not writing utter crap since I am not reading utter crap!  Cannot wait for the Part 2.  And more insight to what a CBI 😲  suited booted Rudra is going to do to these dummies who dares touch Paro.

Although could you pretty please format it with slightly larger writing and paragraphing to make reading, easier?  πŸ˜³

P.S  absolutely friendship karoge!  Welcome to the RR forum πŸ€—

P.P.S  I'm glad to hear that Paro baisa will survive.  And had you killed her then I would have saluted you as your other readers chased you down ready to rain masala onto you.  πŸ˜›

wow. your comment made  me jump up in excitementπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. CBI booted Rudra? thats definitely something you will have to wait for.
sorry about that font, i corrected it though.
thanks for the lovely welcome. and yes, i have already started hating masalas so ino masala rains for meπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome...loved it...

Please do continue...and welcome to the forum..and yeah Good luck with the exams...
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very good start. Please continue. πŸ˜›
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
arre buddy, friendship kaise deny karenge hum log, when u entered this forum with sucha  fantastic gift !! awesome writing. and loved the different backdrop.suited booted CBI rudy ranawat is ☺️ !!  plz write down the 2nd part.bookmarking u, ok? Edited by shreya_rc - 10 years ago
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well written!! looking fprward to part 2!!
HappilyLost thumbnail

PART 2

There are many beliefs regarding eternal happiness. Some say, it is the aftermath of luxury and brimming pockets. For the others it is a close bosom friend of eternal peace which for one is nowhere near to an extravagant life. But there is one other view which does not owe its origin to the beliefs of the rich and the wise. It belongs to an ordinary woman, one like paro for whom, eternal happiness means reuniting with her parents, who had left her alone to fend for herself in this illusory place called life. But if only, destiny grants her this WISH.

Paro woke up to a strange sensation, a blend of sharp pain in the leg and a warmth that mysteriously drowned the former. Slowly she opened her eyes to the sight of the same person who she had started to hate a few months ago and was relieved to see a few minutes ago. Or hours? She did not know.

He was there, her jallad, her sanctuary sitting right next to her holding her fragile face in his hands, with his concerned eyes inspecting, trying to find any signs of distress. At this moment Paro had forgotten everything that had happened a few minutes ago, from the deadly fear that had swallowed her at the time of the first gun shot, to those treacherous three pairs of  eyeballs which had bore deep holes into her conscience.

He was the first one to break the silence," are you ok?". With that she blinked, taking note of her surrounding, the gravity of the situation suddenly dawning. The suffering, helplessness, terror, and yes the relief, all rushed back to her memory finally waking her up from the daydream.

"Yes "she breathed, and pulled herself away from his hands, suddenly feeling conscious, though her body protested visibly. The airplane was still eerily quite, the underlying fear almost palpable. She looked towards her left and did not find the same old lady who had sobbed and prayed. Instead there on the seat besides her sat another woman carrying an adorable little baby in her hands. She was not in her seat, she realized.

"Where am i?" she whispered to Rudra who was staring ahead now.

"Airplane of course!" he said with a straight face.

Appalled Paro tried to explain but before any words came out, the mother next to her murmured in a throaty voice, "your husband is a very brave man."

Rudra had met her around six months ago.

A couple in their mid forties had been murdered, their bodies found in their Nath colony on 6th October 2013. A knife had been found on the crime scene' which was undoubtedly damaged hinting at the robbery attempt. Mysteriously nothing was stolen. The investigation went on for 3 weeks but the police remained clueless. And when all hopes were lost, Paro had been found. The sole witness  to the murder. Hopes were reborn, only to be shattered yet again. Paro was in mental trauma. Neither Aman's brotherly love not Rudra's harshness came in handy. She was broken and there was no way she was providing any lead to the case. A few days later, she was attacked and ended up in protective custody. In those three months of extreme uncertainty and silence, patience remained their only weapon.

She had spoken of course, after two months which came as a surprise to the whole unit. Nobody knew how, nobody knew why but she named them. The killers, a group of convicts were caught and Paro was released. She told them that she did have a Mami sa in Delhi who loved her. Rudra was adamant at first which he himself doesn't know why but gave in. he had not come to see her on the day of her release but Aman had told him she was happy, which seem to have mattered the most at that time to him.

So he was seeing her the first time after those 3 long months and in such' a situation. HE had wanted to kill that brute right there for touching her. Fury had reared its ugly head arousing a blind thirst for reprisal in Rudra. Had it not been for Aman, he wouldn't have controlled himself. They were on a mission after all. He could not risk the life of a hundred passengers because of Paro.  The bullet aimed at him could have hit anybody, perhaps even paro which he could have never allowed.

At the last moment Aman had come to their rescue, taking the bullet upon his left arm in order to protect his major. He looked in the front at his fellow officer seated two rows ahead on the right, on paro's seat, clutching his upper limb in pain. The wound made him grimace and Aman as if sensing his senior's mood turned to give Rudra a reassuring smile. He definitely had to do something very quickly, find the double agent hiding in the plane and save these innocent lives. But first he had to deal with his newly found wife.

"Husband?  Since when?" Rudra smirked at the disbelief that coloured parvati's childlike face. He so wished Aman was here to explain his doings.

"Since the time you decided to fool CBI into believing that you had a family and ended up in a hijacked plane." He stated plainly.

It was Paro's turn to feel embarrassed at the moment. Suddenly as if understanding his words for the first time, she spoke up

"It was not my fault that the plane was hijacked. I never invited the trouble."

"You don't need to; trouble loves you too much to leave you alone anywhere." He remarked in a sarcastic tone.

Paro was fuming now.  How dare he say something of that sort? She doesn't go around singing trouble is a friend' of course. It was not her mistake, not now and not three months back when she had ended up being attacked. And it was him who had come to her rescue both the times, though the first time she never wanted to be saved.

"What are you doing here anyway? Protecting me again?" she hissed, careful not to land up in trouble again.

"I am here on a mission" he said in a ultra serious voice, " anyway don't flatter yourself into believing that CBI works for saving random witnesses who do not respect their rule of revealing full information regarding themselves. Go on tell me why were you here in the first place? Weren't you supposed to be in Delhi at your mami's place?

Paro was quite now.  She was certainly not close to revealing any secrets concerning her life to the distractingly handsome jallad sitting next to her. She looked away to avoid his inquisitive eyes only to face another pair of skeptical ones. Her delicate frame immediately moved toward Rudra taking refuge in the warmth of his broad shoulder. Clutching his arm she shifted close to him hiding herself from the man standing in the front, all complaints regarding the jallad forgotten.

Rudra instantly sensed her fear and looked up to find Varun blatantly staring his supposed wife. He so wanted him dead at this moment.  Hopefully I'll do that before going' he thought. Even the strict orders from the already agitated general cannot stop him. Everything is fair in self defense, he concluded.

Rudra turned toward Paro and lifted her chin, his other hand now rested reassuringly on hers. And then, going against the cacophonic shrill of his conscience constantly screaming no, he brought her lips to his own and kissed her. 

Her already soft lips felt like petals of springtime flowers due to crying. And the flavor, umm tasted like strawberries. In the brief moment of contact, Rudra's mission faded away in still air. Her eyes mirrored her shock, and he smirked, fully satisfied. But surprisingly she did not pull back, seemingly relishing the feel of his unexpectedly warm and soft lips. Ironically she didn't regret it either because when she finally opened the eyes after what seemed like eternity the shameless spectator was gone.

Bhima chided himself for switching on the phone. He didn't want to die, not due to this nor because of the suicide mission they had come for. If the government didn't bow down to their demands, his three fellow companions would shoot the pilot, eventually killing everyone on board. "Please gods, if you are there, get some dark matter in the heads of those politicians. After all, 200 crores would not kill them right? "

The man sitting to his right seemed too busy in chanting the almighty's name to notice his actions. This was necessary he told himself.

He looked at the mobile screen and found a message from his boss received 15 minutes ago. Almost immediately sweat broke loose on his forehead. Dark and distant images of his wife and two young daughters appeared before his eyes. That conscience, which had walked into this mission grim faced, ready to save his family from being brutally massacred due to his failure, was now frightened. With a blurred vision he again looked at the screen,

"CBI ON BOARD. SHOOT THE PILOT FAST."

*********************************************************************************

part 3 read here!

I guess my exams are a good enough excuse for this late and short update.πŸ˜› 

still want me to continue? that's completely your decision. do like or comment to let me know.

and by the way i was overwhelmed by the friendship offers and the positive response i got after the first update. trust me i have read each one atleast five times!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ an awesome stress buster i must say. πŸ˜›

p.s i almost considered the idea of turning it into a FF but don't worry i wont bore you with my weird ideasπŸ˜‰.though part 3 will take time ofcourse!! 

P.P.S you can always ask me to stop. i wont mindπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Edited by HappilyLost - 10 years ago