Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I have posted an Index were you can find all my works. So do check it out :3

-CrazySobtian-'s Index

Ramadan Kareem everyone! 

Yes, I'm finally back guys! I'm done with my entrance exams for university and solved my stupid net issues! >.<

-------------------

||Chapter 6 B||

"What? Anjali asked, baffled. They all were shocked for two reasons. Firstly, they had no idea that Khushi has a nephew. Second was the kidnapping news. "But how? Chotey and Phati sari you never told us anything about your nephew." Manorama asked but she instantly shut her mouth after seeing Nani's glare. "Manorama! At least see the situation before asking such questions." Nani scolded her and as usual Manorama just made a face.

"Chotey! Please tell us what has happened. And this time clearly."Anjali ordered as it seemed fishy that these two never said a word about Arav nor did he attend Khushi's wedding.

"Di! For now, I can just tell you that someone has kidnapped him and we need to pay the kidnappers ransom soon or else they might harm Arav." Arnav said. As soon as Khushi heard that she started crying bitterly. Anjali realized that asking more questions would worsen the situation. She thought of asking Arnav when Khushi would not hear them. For now, Khushi needs everyone.

Anjali and Payal tried to console her but she ran towards her room and locked it from inside. Arnav was about to go behind her but Anjali and Nani stopped him from doing so.

"Let her stay alone for some time." Nani said to which everyone else agreed.

"I wish I read those papers carefully before signing it." Khushi thought and scolded herself. "I should have never trusted him blindly. Because of my one mistake I'm in such a mess right now." She pondered further. She remembered the time Arnav took her signatures on the paper which stated that if she failed to follow the marriage contract then Arav's custody will go to Arnav.

"But how did he manage to take Raunak's signature?" Khushi thought some more because as per law, if someone wants to give their child's custody to someone unknown then both the parent's signatures are required. In this case, Arnav needed both Khushi and Raunak's signature as she is Arav's official guardian and Raunak is his biological father. She thought may be Arnav was trying to fool her as he can't really get Arav's custody based on her signature only.

"Either he has Raunak's signature or he doesn't. I need to talk to him about this." Khushi stated and was waiting for Arnav to come back.

Little did she know that everything was pre-planned by Arnav.

------------------

"Chotey! Please tell us everything. Who is Arav? I mean I know the time isn't right for all these questions but try to understand our dilemma too. If he is Khushi's nephew then why didn't you both ever mention anything about him and he didn't even visit us once. " Nani asked him.

Arnav had no way out. His entire family was standing right in front him and it seemed like they wouldn't budge from their spots till they get to know every single detail. It was time for him to spill the beans.

"I have something to say to you all." Arnav started and it was definitely not what the Raizada clan was expecting it to be.

"I married her to seek revenge. That's it. It wasn't a love marriage; not from my side at least." With that line he ended it. He turned back to his entire family standing and obviously their faces somehow had similar expressions on.

Appalled, disappointment and disgusted!

So far it was those 3 expressions he could point out. Well why not? He didn't do something praise worthy.

Akash as usual was the first one to recover and said, "Bhai! How could you? I knew that you were strict and all but I never even would have thought in my worst nightmares that my Bhai will ever do this to anyone that too to someone whom he claims to love."

"Bhaiya, why did you do this? At least you could have cross checked everything. Because of your misunderstanding today Arav is suffering." Payal too added.

"Arnav bitwa, what about phati sari? You betrayed her and now because of you she lost her only family member." Manorama finally said something which made sense.

Anjali and Nani were too shocked to utter a single word.

"You have really let me down today, Arnav." Nani said. "You really did, probably because I lacked in instilling some good values in you."

"No Nani. Today he proved that he is our father's son. He has his values in him not yours or mom's." Anjali said it in a monotonous voice. The Chotey whom she was proud of has let her down today.

Arnav looked at his sister and tears trickled down. Even though she had said the least but her words affected him the most. After all whatever she had said was sadly true.

He did prove her right! He was his dad's son!

How will he ever fix this?

---------------

For PM please add my other account  -Mally- to your buddylist

Please hit that like button and leave your comments :D

kshubhangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
One thoughtless action and there is destruction. Anger is the most dangerous emotion, if not put in proper path.
Nice chapter
Dark-Beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update
Finally his family giving him the reality check
Of course he need some more
Thanks for pm
Please continue soon
swtsam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
loved it...amazing but was sooo short...
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved chapter 6B 👏
Arnav being shown a mirror by his family on what kind of person does that.
Eager for the next part.
Thank you for the pm 😃
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Arnav is in so much of mess. how will he come out of it? his ever lovely family is disgusted with his doings.. his love his Khushi is not happy to be with him she wants a divorce and in all this a small boy is worst danger.. well hope Arnav is able to sort things out and save Arav.. loved the update.. 

thanks for pm 😊 
mhd72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope, the kiddo gets back home safe and sound.
Make sure Arnav pleads and grovels for forgiveness from Khushi for the torture she has gone through.
Continue soon.
Thanks for the pm.
Much love,
Mili
-BeYourSelf- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful chapter but a short one
Plz continue soon