Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Angel_of_Heaven

yess do it let's drool im actually goin to be off in 20mins as i gotta prepare dinner with my mom n all.. but until then we drool over RaBir...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
gurl dont bring the hug i would be in cloud 9 by then forget coma n hospital straight up to heaven i will be after witnessing a hug scene tht probably will be filled with passion tht my heart wont take n will explode lol...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

allright lets have fun for 20 mins πŸ˜³
We will explode that day!!! I'm telling you!! And with their cute height differences, it'll be too...πŸ˜‰OMGG then he will maybe wipe her tears and her too..Idk I'm just making it up πŸ˜³
Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dramagirl123

Looking at all the promotion and numbers, maybe we will...I mean these day look at them!! the saviors πŸ˜‰
OMGB those scenes will kill us!! We already about how much he can act and imagine him in those scenes...probably and feeling guilty πŸ˜­

Read it!!! It's so good!! It's not that long if you have time...you want me to post the link here??

thts definitely true i have seen tht hopefully it will happen soon...

@BOLD: yess im tellin u we all will have our gutter minds ready to get guttery over RaBir lol...πŸ˜† we goin to be way more guttery then we are now hehe..πŸ˜† haayy RaBir..

its ok kiki i have the link i actually dont have time to read now maybe i will get to it tomorrow after work will see or else i will read on saturday as im not workin then...
Kikidramagirl thumbnail

look at tht smile of his, he totally wanted to bring her closer to him hehe subconsciously i believe tht is wat he wanted to do but consciously he hasnt realized tht yet but the day isnt far when he does bring her close to him i will die tht day n be reborn lol...πŸ˜† she was feelin nervous n shy shows tht when he falls in love with her he will not push her to do things he will take it slow n try to understand her feelings n same goes from her side which means we get hawt passionate love hehe...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

I loved her during the dance!! At first she was shy and uncomfortable but then she got so into smiling and staring and I think thats how she'll be in the romance too...shy at first but then bold πŸ˜³ and of course like you said he'll make sure she'll allright with everything and will respect her 
Kikidramagirl thumbnail

thts definitely true i have seen tht hopefully it will happen soon...

@BOLD: yess im tellin u we all will have our gutter minds ready to get guttery over RaBir lol...πŸ˜† we goin to be way more guttery then we are now hehe..πŸ˜† haayy RaBir..

its ok kiki i have the link i actually dont have time to read now maybe i will get to it tomorrow after work will see or else i will read on saturday as im not workin then...

is it possible going anymore guttery!! We might get reported for being to muchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Allrighjt and make sure to listen to aya there dharpar dewanna when you read it...she put that link up πŸ˜³ It'll make it extra special 
Edited by dramagirl123 - 10 years ago
Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail

allright lets have fun for 20 mins πŸ˜³
We will explode that day!!! I'm telling you!! And with their cute height differences, it'll be too...πŸ˜‰OMGG then he will maybe wipe her tears and her too..Idk I'm just making it up πŸ˜³

actually now its 10mins of fun.. time goes fast when u n me chat missed these dayss since now im on break will be here more...πŸ˜‰

@BOLD: omooo gurl u makin me imagine too much but who cares if u makin it up it might happen u never know anything is possible remember its wishful thinking so it can happen hehe..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
The way he's staring at her  so intense 
Kikidramagirl thumbnail

actually now its 10mins of fun.. time goes fast when u n me chat missed these dayss since now im on break will be here more...πŸ˜‰

@BOLD: omooo gurl u makin me imagine too much but who cares if u makin it up it might happen u never know anything is possible remember its wishful thinking so it can happen hehe..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Awww true!! I'll be full active here till monday till then full on rabir and chatting πŸ˜ƒ

righttt and you never know...they might be reading this and borrowing some ideas for rabir's scene πŸ˜‰
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Hey I'm gonna have to leave now πŸ˜­
But don't worry I'll be here tomo and then back to rabir fantasizing πŸ˜³
Have fun watching, squealing when you watch episode 
Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail

I loved her during the dance!! At first she was shy and uncomfortable but then she got so into smiling and staring and I think thats how she'll be in the romance too...shy at first but then bold πŸ˜³ and of course like you said he'll make sure she'll allright with everything and will respect her 

look at us yaar we r already fantasizing about their love before it even begins gosh its like will our dreams n fantasies come true im hoping atleast to some extent they should n to some i dont have hope cause some dreams r meant to be dreams i guess especially like a lip lock scene gosh tht will never happen but it doesnt hurt to have wishful thinking hehehe..😳 
Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail

Hey I'm gonna have to leave now πŸ˜­

But don't worry I'll be here tomo and then back to rabir fantasizing πŸ˜³
Have fun watching, squealing when you watch episode 

sure im leavin as well talk to u tomorrow then tc gn n sd of RaBir n Kabir..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

definitely gurl will enjoy n then we talk more about it tomorrow cya..πŸ€—