Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Angel_of_Heaven

im not sure who made it but the username on YT is 
ya this video was uploaded on march 1st so i dont know how long it will last on YT either...

I should it download it now so others can see it cuz people here dying to see their VMs and it's so good! Putting all their scenes together to make it 
    Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dramagirl123

look at the way he's holding her hand..so tight ðŸ¤¢

gosh dont remind me im still dying from tht scene i jus cant get over them...holding hands dancing smiling enjoying it n then finish touch eye lock gosh everything was done fabulously..😳 hope we get to see more passionate scenes between the two like today for example tht must have been some scene huh...
    Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail

I should it download it now so others can see it cuz people here dying to see their VMs and it's so good! Putting all their scenes together to make it 

yepp do it n show it to others im sure they will die n love the person who made this cause atleast we r not alone who r goin krazy over RaBir there r many fanzz out there tht r in love with RaBir like us...😉 hehe..
    Kikidramagirl thumbnail

gosh dont remind me im still dying from tht scene i jus cant get over them...holding hands dancing smiling enjoying it n then finish touch eye lock gosh everything was done fabulously..😳 hope we get to see more passionate scenes between the two like today for example tht must have been some scene huh...

hold on let me post all of them one by one so we can drool over them ðŸ˜³
    yesss and I want a passionate hug scene please!! I can already imagine them!! OMGGG I don't know whats gonna happen to me that day ðŸ¤¢
    Kikidramagirl thumbnail

yepp do it n show it to others im sure they will die n love the person who made this cause atleast we r not alone who r goin krazy over RaBir there r many fanzz out there tht r in love with RaBir like us...😉 hehe..

there are sooo many fans of rabir. I guess not that many people know about IF or else it would've been crazy here ðŸ˜³
    Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail

they are match made in heaven 
    when he's gonna realize it...I don't know what amI gonna do...Im already going crazy over them and imagine when he's gonna realize his feeling and will fight with himself ðŸ¤¢ 
    And did you vibz's valentines OS!! I want a scene just like that filled with emotions 

yess they r definitely n meant to be together gosh i hope cvs give them more screen time though...
    i know yaar its like i wanna know but at the same time im goin to die when i find out he realizes he is in love those will be some scenes to watch...

no i didnt have the time to read or write either... i was only reading updates on the epi n the sbs or sbb segments of rabir thts it... but will check her OS over the weekend...😉
    Kikidramagirl thumbnail
    Look at the way he's placing his hands in her waist 
    Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail

hold on let me post all of them one by one so we can drool over them ðŸ˜³
    yesss and I want a passionate hug scene please!! I can already imagine them!! OMGGG I don't know whats gonna happen to me that day ðŸ¤¢

yess do it let's drool im actually goin to be off in 20mins as i gotta prepare dinner with my mom n all.. but until then we drool over RaBir...😉😳
    gurl dont bring the hug i would be in cloud 9 by then forget coma n hospital straight up to heaven i will be after witnessing a hug scene tht probably will be filled with passion tht my heart wont take n will explode lol...😳😆
    Kikidramagirl thumbnail

yess they r definitely n meant to be together gosh i hope cvs give them more screen time though...
    i know yaar its like i wanna know but at the same time im goin to die when i find out he realizes he is in love those will be some scenes to watch...

no i didnt have the time to read or write either... i was only reading updates on the epi n the sbs or sbb segments of rabir thts it... but will check her OS over the weekend...😉

Looking at all the promotion and numbers, maybe we will...I mean these day look at them!! the saviors ðŸ˜‰
    OMGB those scenes will kill us!! We already about how much he can act and imagine him in those scenes...probably and feeling guilty ðŸ˜­

Read it!!! It's so good!! It's not that long if you have time...you want me to post the link here??
    Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail

Look at the way he's placing his hands in her waist 

look at tht smile of his, he totally wanted to bring her closer to him hehe subconsciously i believe tht is wat he wanted to do but consciously he hasnt realized tht yet but the day isnt far when he does bring her close to him i will die tht day n be reborn lol...😆 she was feelin nervous n shy shows tht when he falls in love with her he will not push her to do things he will take it slow n try to understand her feelings n same goes from her side which means we get hawt passionate love hehe...😉😳