Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
look how he is lookin at her as sonal tells them wat a pair them make right something like tht she said...gosh i wish their eye lock scene had lasted a bit longer sonal jus had to break the glass n ruin it... but in a way she is playing cupid between these two n she doesnt even know it lol...😆😆

Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail

hahaha i jus posted about tht lol... how can i ever forget this gosh i have been watchin this scene over n over on the net love them together hehe...😳
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel_of_Heaven

look how he is lookin at her as sonal tells them wat a pair them make right something like tht she said...gosh i wish their eye lock scene had lasted a bit longer sonal jus had to break the glass n ruin it... but in a way she is playing cupid between these two n she doesnt even know it lol...😆😆

Eaxctlyyy!! who knows how long the eyelock would've lasted for if it wasn't for sonal 😡 how long did the eyelock last btw? 3 minutes thats such a long eyelock and here we're asking for more 😆 and did you see how he was thinking about the dance and she wasn't??
Kikidramagirl thumbnail

hahaha i jus posted about tht lol... how can i ever forget this gosh i have been watchin this scene over n over on the net love them together hehe...😳

I lost count of time how many times I watched it and I'm still watching it 😳
Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
i dont know if u know about this VM on Rabir i jus found it.. credit goes to the uploader...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTOnVODDI48[/YOUTUBE]
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
look at the way he's holding her hand..so tight 🤢
Kikidramagirl thumbnail

i dont know if u know about this VM on Rabir i jus found it.. credit goes to the uploader...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTOnVODDI48[/YOUTUBE]

OMG who made this???It's so long and I can't believe it's in youtube cuz they usually get delected 😲
Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail

Originally posted by: dramagirl123

Eaxctlyyy!! who knows how long the eyelock would've lasted for if it wasn't for sonal 😡 how long did the eyelock last btw? 3 minutes thats such a long eyelock and here we're asking for more 😆 and did you see how he was thinking about the dance and she wasn't??

yess we r soo greedy but wat can u do when two amazing ppl r meant to be together we have to get greedy lol... but yess i do remember tht he was totally taken by her n he doesnt know it consciously but i think subconsciously he is startin to feel n i cant wait for the day to come when he does realize he needs rachna n wat she means to him gosh wat a day will tht be i will definitely be in coma...😆 
Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail

Originally posted by: dramagirl123

OMG who made this???It's so long and I can't believe it's in youtube cuz they usually get delected 😲

im not sure who made it but the username on YT is 
ya this video was uploaded on march 1st so i dont know how long it will last on YT either...
    Edited by Angel_of_Heaven - 10 years ago
    Kikidramagirl thumbnail

yess we r soo greedy but wat can u do when two amazing ppl r meant to be together we have to get greedy lol... but yess i do remember tht he was totally taken by her n he doesnt know it consciously but i think subconsciously he is startin to feel n i cant wait for the day to come when he does realize he needs rachna n wat she means to him gosh wat a day will tht be i will definitely be in coma...😆 

they are match made in heaven 
    when he's gonna realize it...I don't know what amI gonna do...Im already going crazy over them and imagine when he's gonna realize his feeling and will fight with himself 🤢 
    And did you vibz's valentines OS!! I want a scene just like that filled with emotions