Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: calmness

Why would it sound like that to you? People normally think with some reason/logic .. apparently you don't πŸ˜‰

Well, you did come across sounding like that. Irrelevant to reason/logic.

And anyway, sorry, I don't waste my reason(s)/logic where entertainment business' concerned. No point. πŸ˜›
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
SHE LOOKS SO PRETTY SHE LOOKS AMAZING IN GREEN! 

Seriously, girl is looking stunning! I loved her and Shahid😳 love watching them in Vivah. Please do a movie again!😭
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
2nd one is so pretty MA!:)
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Pretty, hope she comes in more movies
TheJake thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarak65

Pretty, hope she comes in more movies

Hope so too man!
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJake

Well, you did come across sounding like that. Irrelevant to reason/logic.

And anyway, sorry, I don't waste my reason(s)/logic where entertainment business' concerned. No point. πŸ˜›

How exactly did I sound like that? I just said she deserves better than Shahid who wants air heads in turn. Where exactly did I say anything w.r.t. their marriage?

You don't waste reason/logic but are ready to waste your time here on bollywood forum, huh?More like, people can only spend/waste what they have. In your case, it's just the time because you don't really seem to have any sense of reason or logic.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
chalo i wont mind if Harshad will date Amrita πŸ˜‰
dono mein se koi bhi behn chalegi πŸ˜›
TheJake thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

chalo i wont mind if Harshad will date AmritaπŸ˜‰

dono mein se koi bhi behn chalegiπŸ˜›

You freak! I told you! 😲 That's his future Saali! 🀣
TheJake thumbnail

How exactly did I sound like that? I just said she deserves better than Shahid who wants air heads in turn. Where exactly did I say anything w.r.t. their marriage?

You don't waste reason/logic but are ready to waste your time here on bollywood forum, huh?More like, people can only spend/waste what they have. In your case, it's just the time because you don't really seem to have any sense of reason or logic.

I can waste my time anywhere. What's it to you? Do own this place or what?

Anyways. My point is - sure you said that. But in what context? Co-star? I never heard of such thing. Or did you say that in the sense that they are in a relationship? πŸ˜†

Your statement not making any sense to me ... What that has to do with my time and logic? πŸ˜† Or your defense is just straight out lame . You sure took it to heart, bud. πŸ˜†
-WildCat- thumbnail

Amrita deserves better than Shahid. He has been such an ass .. wants air heads like Kareena instead of the grounded one like Amrita. No wonder he is in such a mess.

Yo, are you some close associate of Amrita and has she disclosed her likings and dislikings to you?! Why don't you leave on her to decide if she is worthy enough for the 'ass'. Bdw, it won't be a bad idea if you try to catch up with some interviews and articles of her. We can always discuss about what she has to say in a 'healthy way'. Hey, have you heard of the song, "kehne ko toh log kahengey, logo ka kaam hai kehna." Nice song na?!