Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: TheJake

Yep, ma childhood couple. ðŸ˜† 

Well. Other film-makers are busy concentrating on star kids - future superstars.

That filmmaker...whats his name...I suddenly forgot ðŸ˜† ... Yeah, he is ready but Shamrita don't wanna suggest each others name. ðŸ˜›

Yeah but I can't really call Shahid bankable however I'm happy RR worked in his favor. He's been there long enough and he might not be the biggest superstar out of the young bunch but he's got a loyal fandom. Haider, I hope proves to be a gamechanger. ðŸ˜› Amrita - well, I did see Satyagraha but you can hardly call that a sizeable role. They just need to come together again... I hope they're good on the personal level. 😒
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: calmness

Amrita deserves better than Shahid. He has been such an ass .. wants air heads like Kareena instead of the grounded one like Amrita. No wonder he is in such a mess.

You are talking like they are dating and getting married tomorrow. ðŸ˜†
VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: calmness

Amrita deserves better than Shahid. He has been such an ass .. wants air heads like Kareena instead of the grounded one like Amrita. No wonder he is in such a mess.

He's chasing fame nothing wrong with that 😆

But I agree Amrita is too pretty and good for him.
TheJake thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chevi

Yeah but I can't really call Shahid bankable however I'm happy RR worked in his favor. He's been there long enough and he might not be the biggest superstar out of the young bunch but he's got a loyal fandom. Haider, I hope proves to be a gamechanger. ðŸ˜› Amrita - well, I did see Satyagraha but you can hardly call that a sizeable role. They just need to come together again... I hope they're good on the personal level. 😒

But then again, even Amrita's not bankable. If you ask me, what they need is each other. ðŸ˜†

As long as they are not bankable, I'm happy. I can keep on hoping for em - to see em onscreen that is.

Have you seen the pic trending on Twitter, they are playing carom? ðŸ˜†
Edited by TheJake - 10 years ago
BeingChevi thumbnail

But then again, even Amrita's not bankable. If you ask me, what they need is each other. ðŸ˜†

As long as they are not bankable, I'm happy. I can keep on hoping for em - to see em onscreen.

Have you seen the pic trending on Twitter, they are playing carom? ðŸ˜†

Yeah of course, sadly, neither of them are bankable. But if they come together - I'm sure they will be. Well, at least some buzz will be there. Will I miss a Shahid film in a theatre these days? Yeah I guess. Will I miss an Amrita film in a theatre these days? Yepp, quite possinle. Will I miss a Shamrita film in the theatre? Hell no 😆

Nooo, I haven't seen it! Dikhao na! 😊
TheJake thumbnail

Yeah of course, sadly, neither of them are bankable. But if they come together - I'm sure they will be. Well, at least some buzz will be there. Will I miss a Shahid film in a theatre these days? Yeah I guess. Will I miss an Amrita film in a theatre these days? Yepp, quite possinle. Will I miss a Shamrita film in the theatre? Hell no 😆

Nooo, I haven't seen it! Dikhao na! 😊

I have stopped commentING on Shahid's career. The way he's going these days --- I think, his work will speaking for himself soon enough.

I have been following AR ivs. Career wise - in most cases she is the female Shahid. ðŸ˜† I heard, she does't even mention her projects to her fans. Until they get to see for emselves on TV. 
Edited by TheJake - 10 years ago
TheJake thumbnail
@Chevi 
It's old but wonder who won the game. 😆

BeingChevi thumbnail

I have stopped comment on Shahid's career. The way he's going these days --- I think, his work will speaking for himself soon enough.

I have been following AR ivs. Career wise - in most cases she is the female Shahid. ðŸ˜† I heard, she does't even mention her projects to her fans. Until they get to see for emselves on TV. 

Yeah I understand what you mean and I am sure Shahid-Vishal combination in Haider will show Shahid's potential to everyone again.

Oh wow. Well, I'm hoping to see more of her but for her sake, I can't sit through a Love U Mr. Kalakaar

Aww photo is cute 😛
Edited by Chevi - 10 years ago
TheJake thumbnail

Yeah I understand what you mean and I am sure Shahid-Vishal combination in Haider will show Shahid's potential to everyone again.

Oh wow. Well, I'm hoping to see more of her but for her sake, I can't sit through a Love U Mr. Kalakaar

Aww photo is cute 😛

Was it that bad? ðŸ˜† 

I have heard about her performances in Satya/Jolly ... Wanted to see, but too lazy to catch BW movies.
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You are talking like they are dating and getting married tomorrow. ðŸ˜†

Why would it sound like that to you? People normally think with some reason/logic .. apparently you don't ðŸ˜‰