Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hello,
my dear here is another part
hopefully you enjoy
thanks

JEEVAN KAY DIN PART 70

Arjun phone start buzzing...he open his eyes and took his phone...alarms buzzing...he close that alarm and put his phone back...then he look his other side...sakshi sleep in his embrace peacefully...arjun look her for while...she look so adorable and cute...he gently touch her lips...sakshi move a bit but still in sleep...arjun kiss her again but this time a bit hard...and capture her lips with his.

Sakshi moan in sleep and move her head...to avoid his kiss but he can't let her go...in the end she open her eyes...look his...she pouted...arjun smile to see her sleepy eyes...and kiss on her eyes...sakshi snuggle near him and hide in his chest...

arjun hug her tight and said: sakshi, dekho 5 o'clock ho gay hain...uth jao...ayesha and liza bhi aanay wali hoon gi...aur uss beautician ko bhi 6o'clock ka time diya tha... woh bhi aa jaiy gi (he explain her)

Sakshi: hhmm arjun mera dil nahi chah raha uthnay ka (she said with close her eyes) please...sonay do na.

Arjun: ok, so jao...may tum ko piyar karta hoon...while tum so jao (he claim her lips...sakshi push him hard and get up quickly)

Sakshi: oh god arjun...na baba na...tum mujhay phir tang kar do gay (she shake her head) iss say behtar hay kay may uth jaoon(she about to leave the bed...just fell on him...arjun pull her back)

Arjun: hhhmm...may tum ko tang karta hoon (he brush his lips on her cheek...and said) abhi to just start hay...meri jaan (he kiss her hard) aagay aagay dekho hota hay kiya (he raise his brow)

Sakshi: maaf kar dain ACP sahib ghalti hogai...iss bandi say (she said in naughty tone)

Arjun: koi baat nahi...ghalti ki hay to saza to milay gi (said this he capture her again in his arms...and leave her when they feel suffocation)

Sakshi face red and breath irregular with his sudden expressing love...her clothes mess...arjun feel her body softness still on his finger tips and lips...her fragrance make him crazy...both lying on bed catching breath.

Intercom buzzes...arjun take call and talk...then put receiver back and said: Ayesha and liza aa gai hain. (He inform sakshi)

Sakshi get up and straight her clothes...which are totally mess up with his passionate kiss...

arjun make her sit and said: I am going out...now, we meet when we both ready to go on function...I have my dress and things and Ayesha get  yours...she know everything...because she kept it herself...everything with that. (He softly kisses on her lips again ...Said bye to her...while door knock)

arjun go and open door...ayesha  and liza stand there...both greet arjun...arjun reply and talk for while then he allow them to enter and he go out.

Ayesha and liza comes in...sakshi hug both of them...sakshi look very happy to see her friend...trio talk for while...ayesha, liza and sakshi share many things with each other...and openly praise her...sakshi give them their dresses, jewellery and matching sandals for today function...both amaze to see those things and happy that sakshi, arjun sir and their baba give them respect and care...both happily accepted those things.

Ayesha: sakshi...I think you go and take bath...your beautician may comes in any minutes...sakishi nodded and go to washroom.

Sakshi finish her warm and fragrant bath...wearing bath robe she comes in room...then Ayesha show her today's dress...sakshi can't believe it's really beautiful...peacock purple and blue combination long anarkali frock...comes on her ankle...full dull golden stone and thread work...choori daar pyjama...with two colour duppata...duppata also full with same kind of work...with that suit...beautiful antique gold jewellery set...high heal sandals.

Sakshi mesmerize to see her dress and said: Ayesha...mujhay to yaqeen hi nahi ho raha kay...arjun nay meray liyay khud choose kiya hay (she is in shock)

Ayesha: sakshi...arjun sir nay yeah khud order day kar banwaya hay (she clear her more)

Liza: hhhmm...aur pata hay...iss kay liyay kitna search kiya hay...tab jakay pasand kiya tha... (She add more)

Trio chatting, while door knock and maid tell them that beautician come...sakshi said her to send her...ayesha and liza also start getting ready...while beautician start work on sakshi.

One hour gone, sakshi is ready...she look so beautiful...her creamy skin glow in this suit...that colour more enhance her beauty...beautician expert hand...turn her a beauty queen...arjun love and care put some more star in her beauty...ayesha and liza openly praise her...beautician gone after finishing her work...ayesha and liza are ready...door knock...liza open the door...and give way arjun to come in...ayesha and liza goes out...give them privacy.

Sakshi stand for her place look arjun coming...he look handsome and smart...wearing light grey two piece dinner suit...with lavender colour dress shirt and dark, light lavender colour tie...sakshi eyes goes lower to see him...

Arjun: sakshi (he whisper) you look so awesome...even I imagine you in this suit...you look more than my imagination. (he softly brush his lip near her ears) tell me you like my choice or not.

Sakshi enjoy the moment with him...say: arjun...mujhay bohat pasand aaya ...yeah colour aur yeah combination is awesome...whole work is beautiful...thank you (she hug him)

Arjun also hug her tight...he can't do more because if he go further...it's difficult for them to bare...they already have to go and attend function...they stay there for sometime...when door knock.

Arjun open the door and sameer, shree and chotu comes in with Ayesha and liza...sameer, shree and chotu give her present and open heart praise her and arjun...both standing with each other look perfect...arjun loving gaze...turn sakshi face pink...ETF look them and happy to see them each other...they happy that he boss finally get his soul mate and move on his life...they happy that her chirpy an dbubbly girl finally get her love and start new life with him...they all pray for their happy life.

part finish here

do comments

thanks 

rehana25

zubiya92 thumbnail
Wow
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon
Harisree001 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update...
But it was little short.next update should be long. Milega na?
Cont soon...
Devangana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wishing happiness for both.  Yeh bohot chota tha. Next time please long wala update.  
EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update.
Loved Arjun and Sakshi's romance.
Awww Arjun took a lot of affort to find that perfect dress for Sakshi.
Con soon..
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sorry I forgot to congratulate on your new thread. Congrats dear.  Last but not the least superb & romantic updateπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
aagana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome part
continue soon😊
VindhyaMounika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome and great update...
Thanks for PM..
Please do continue soon...
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update arjun sakshi r now happily married couple and should remain the same for life 😊
thanks for pm  
sanjali thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful, awesome update
πŸ˜‰