Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Rehana ab aur wait nahi hota yaar.  Please please please update karo😭😭😭 Edited by Nethravathi - 10 years ago
ashmifebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
update plz...😭 update plz...😭 update plz...😭  update plz...😭 update plz...😭 update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭
aagana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
extremely sorry for late comments
u know na i had exams
but the parts were so amzing..i'm just blushing sue to arakshi romance😳
hope to read some more romantic moments continue soon😊
Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nethravathi

Rehana we want update

Yaar I am really sorry dear but i try my best
Update soon and in regular basis just give me little time
Today I finish my story kuch toh hay tujh say raabta
Then I start writing on this story part
Sorry to keep you waiting but I really stuck in between many
Different story so take long time but I come on track soon
Thanks dear to stay with me
Shezi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashmijoseph

update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭update plz...😭

Yes dear soon
I update maybe tomorrow
SeharishFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
plzzz continue it you simply write awsum stories i truly loveee your writing❤️
Shezi19 thumbnail
hello
sorry dear for late updating
as i am busy with other stuff
i try to update regularly but
always something happening and i stuck it
sorry for that
here is as compensation BIG WALA update
with some picture.
BIG UPDATE

JEEVAN KAY DIN PART 77

After saying goodbye to Mr rakesh...Arjun comes in and see sakshi...who is standing in kitchen and checking different things...arjun hug her from behind...sakshi back hit with his hard muscles...arjun nuzzle in her neck...and kiss on her neck...while sakshi caressing his hairs.

Sakshi: arjun...kuch khao gay...ya chai banao (she ask)

Arjun just manage to say: hhhmmm (he is still breath on her skin)

Sakshi: arjun...kuch pooch rahi hoon (she shake his head)

Arjun: sakshi...mujhay bhook nahi hay...haan chai bana lo (he straight and look here there) sakshi...kitchen main har cheez hay.

Sakshi: haan...dev bhayya nay yeah cottage full arrange kiya hay...har tarah ki facilities hain yahan par...aur yeah food item hamaray wajah say rakhay gay hain (she inform him)

Arjun: hhhmm...ok, tum chai lay kar aa gao...main lounge may hoon (he left her in kitchen...she nodded)

Arjun come out and sit on lounge...he open TV and surfing some channels...he watch some news...when sakshi comes and serve him tea  with some biscuits...she sit next to him...both sipping tea and coffee...while watching TV...then arjun ask sakshi.

Arjun: sakshi...rakesh kah raha tha kay tum yahan kay baray main jaanti ho.

Sakshi: haan arjun...main bohat dafa yahan aa chuki hoon...in fact this my first love...I love this place...very much (she said with great deep and intense)

Arjun: really, magar kaissay aur kiss kay saath (he look her with love and ask()

Sakshi: arjun...london may rahatay huay...yahi faida hay...har weekend par ya phir school holidays may hum sab...means rahul, dev bhayya, bhabhi aur bacchay hum sab mil kay kahin na kahin visit karnay ka programme banatay thay...yeh saara Europe hum nay issi tarah dekha hay...by road travel karnay main jo maza hayna...mat pocho (sakshi close eyes and recall her past memory)

Arjun: accha agar tum nay pehlay say hi yeh sab dekha hay tu phir kiya maza (he show his disappointment)

Sakshi understand his thought and said: arjun, woh sab main nay apnay ghar waloon kay saath dekha hay...ab tumharay ssath dekhoon gi...apnay piyar kay saath...dikhao gay na (she ask with smile)

Arjun: haan zarror...piyar say dekhany main toh main master hoon (he become naughty and pull her near him and kisses her on cheeks)

Sakshi: arjun...hum nay pura ghar dekha magar koi bedroom nahi mila...hum soay gay kahan (she ask him...arjun also start thinking...she is right...whole cottage in front of him ...they couldn't find any bedroom...how it's possible that cottage has no bedroom)

Sakshi snap and hit her head...said: arjun woh locked room...yaad hay rakesh nay kaha tha kay aap letter parhnay kay baad uss room ko khulain gi (she remind him...arjun nodded)

Sakshi: arjun...yeh batao...rakesh nay tum ko letter diya tha...woh kahan hay (she is asking while remembering something)

Arjun: aaray haan main nay idhar hi rakha tha (he search and find the letter give her)

Sakshi open the letter and start reading...

Dear arjun and cute sakshi,

Congratulation once again, to start a new life with your love...sakshi, I always pray for your happiness...as I know all of your sorrow and deep down your incomplete wishes...but believe me...that time has gone...now, the time comes...when you start gathering happiness...I just want to give you the key of this cottage...did you remember every time when we come here...you always wish to bought that kind of cottage...no, no don't try to get emotional...I can't buy by myself...your baba do this...he buy this for you...as your wedding gift...one thing more...me and dev bhayya also bought your side cottage...so, you won't be alone here...

Sakshi, we don't know...what is our future? Where are we? We have time to meet each other or not...but promise this to yourself that...once in a year we give our self some timeout and comes here...stay here and refresh our memory...you know me and dev bhayya also start our honey moon from here and with this promise to our wives...that whatever circumstances we face but we always try our best to take time out and come here...leave everything behind just live a live some days together...so, arjun I cordially request from you that today, you do promise from your wife that once in a year...from your hectic and busy job period you take some time out and take her here...I know, you think it's really easy but believe me it's not much easy...in side that room...you see one sign document...which sign by me and dev bhayya and some other my cousins...who sign that document and make stamp on their promise...I want you to do it...signing that document you bond to fulfil that promise...it's just request from us...rest on your buddy...this is only request from your well wisher.

You find one beautiful bouquet here in sitting room...that room key you find hanging in that bouquet...go on and open that room door...that room specially decorated by you...I hire someone...which I trusted her that she is expert in her work...yes...yes...I know sakshi that you understand who is she? So, you know rest...ok...no more taking your time...please, go...open your room and enter in the dream world.

God bless you

Your well wisher

Rahul

Sakshi finish the letter...and look him...arjun surprise by listening the content...he amazed to hear their thought...it's really acceptable...he know after marriage...in the beginning days...every husband show his wife sweet dreams and make promises but after some time...couple busy in their life's trouble and other stuff and forget their self...busy doing other things...but rahul really shake him and make him realizes that make strong promise with his wife and by signing that document he accept all liability.

Arjun: chalo...phir keys find karain aur dekhain kay kiya intezam kiya hay...meray saalay sahib nay (he tease her)

Sakshi throw on him a fake angry sight and look for bouquet...she find one beautiful big bouquet in sitting room...find one key hanging with flowers branches...arjun remove keys with care and both walk through the bedroom...before going up arjun check whole doors and windows...lock the main door...sakshi close the kitchen light...then both climbing stairs and come near the door...arjun key in the hole and twisted...click voice comes and door lock open...arjun push the door...inside dark welcoming them...arjun held her palm and both step inside together.

Sakshi: arjun...check light switch near your wall (she said to him...arjun finger moves on wall and he find the switch...he turn on all switches in one go...whole room fill with full bright light...then both need to close their eyes for this sudden full lights...then they slowly open their eyes and one amusement scream comes from their mouth)

SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE

Edited by Rehana25 - 10 years ago
Shezi19 thumbnail

Room is really beautifully decorated...one huge wooden bed with wooden four pillars...those pillars join from upper side and make on rectangle...one chiffon drape all around cover that bed...white colour cotton bed sheet...with maroon duvet and pillows...flower arrange on bed beautifully...room fill with flowers and candles...dressing table stand in front of bed and wardrobe standing right side of bed...it's create such a nice and romantic atmosphere...

arjun start lightening the candles...and sakshi look around find some perfume placing on dressing table...she spray and check the fragrance which is really awesome and breath taking...she open the terrace door and find beautiful and clear night outside...both standing for a while and filling them self with fresh air and flowers fragrance...then back inside...arjun lock the terrace door...sakshi look the bed and flower setting and smile to see arjun...arjun hug her from behind and say.

Arjun: sakshi, I can't wait more...look this room ignited me more (he voice out and make her ready to give away herself)

Sakshi: hhmmm...so, what do you want? (Her whisper)

Arjun: I want you sakshi...now (he reply instantly)

Sakshi: ok, but where is my luggage...ACP sahib...how can I change (she show helplessness...arjun remember the luggage is next room...he leave her and go...to get his luggage)

Sakshi open her bag and drag her nighty...she go to bathroom for change her clothes...arjun set suit case in one side while take out his white kurta pyjama...room is fully heated...and heat make those flower fragrance more spreading...whole fill with fragrance...arjun see the flower arrangement on bed...the snap hearing door opening voice...sakshi standing there ready to snatch his all senses...waering white lace nighty...her body glow from inside...that nighty fail to hide her silk body...she take bath...but not wet her hairs...she tied up on her head...whole creamy swan neck visible...invite him to move and touch her with his lips...water vapours stuck on her pink face...arjun can't stop himself stepping towards her...take two long step he cup her face and lick those water vapour...dry her cheeks in sudden...sakshi shrug and push him.

Sakshi: arjun... kiya hay...jao na...change karo (she push him bathroom side...arjun take his clothes and go inside...but before he couldn't forget to give her one tight hug and hard kiss on her cheeks...then let her go and quickly go inside the bathroom...behind leave sakshi stand in amazed)

Sakshi shake her head with unbelievable and move to dressing table side...open her tied bun of her hairs...and start brushing...she always sleep with open hairs...and she know that arjun also want her hair open...his habit is hide his face under her fragrant and silky hairs...she understand his wish so, never think to tied up those at night time...but yes, she always brushing her hairs and straighten them before go to bed...some time she massage one night hair cream in her hairs...which give her hair softness, fragrant and prevent to fall...she is brushing in her hair while tangle in these thought...then fail to notice his presence...arjun come out from bathroom...standing little far from her...look her lost in somewhere...he love to watch her in this way.

SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE

Shezi19 thumbnail

Sakshi shake her head with unbelievable and move to dressing table side...open her tied bun of her hairs...and start brushing...she always sleep with open hairs...and she know that arjun also want her hair open...his habit is hide his face under her fragrant and silky hairs...she understand his wish so, never think to tied up those at night time...but yes, she always brushing her hairs and straighten them before go to bed...some time she massage one night hair cream in her hairs...which give her hair softness, fragrant and prevent to fall...she is brushing in her hair while tangle in these thought...then fail to notice his presence...arjun come out from bathroom...standing little far from her...look her lost in somewhere...he love to watch her in this way.

Sakshi sitting front of dressing table...slowly combing her hairs...her eyes and mind lost somewhere else...arjun stepping towards her...and stand just right behind her...quietly without disturbing her...in his usual pose...fold his arm across his chest...looking her with love and passion...sakshi sight stuck with him...she see him through her dressing mirror...standing behind her wearing his white kurta pyjama...she place back her hair brush and stand...arjun take one big step and hold her shoulder...he spun her his side...sakshi eyes crashes with his and then goes lower...but in one crash she see everything in his eyes...love, passion, desire, want, need...his eyes pouring every feeling and emotion...which make her to lower her eyes.

Arjun scoop her in his arms...and place her on bed...he turn off the room lights...room glowing only with fragrant candle...those candles dim light give the room warm, fragrant and romantic touch...pull the dories of drape...arjun spread the chiffon drape around the bed...sakshi lean back with bed head rest...looking his action...arjun sit in front of her...holding her both palms...he start caressing those...slowly and gently...sakshi feel her body start shivering...his mere and gentle touch bring lot of changes in her body...arjun gently kiss on her knuckles and then he start sucking her finger one by one...in very gentle and soft way...but this action make sakshi restless...she rub her toes with restlessness...arjun notice her body reaction...leave her palms he move on her feet...holding her toe in his hand he repeat the same action...caressing...kissing and then sucking her creamy soft fingers...light moan escape from sakshi mouth...she feel strong erection between in her thighs...she breath hard...her irregular breath satisfied arjun...he move up follow her milky and silky legs...removing her nighty from the way up to his inner thighs...sakshi can't hold more she gathers her legs and stop him for this naughtiness...she breath very hard...arjun smile to hear her breathing and shift his attention on her fingers...start kissing on her finger...he move up to her shoulder...slip her nighty strip...he softly kiss on her shoulder blade...sakshi moan and whisper his name...arjun remove her nighty fully and throw away...sakshi full bare body just in front of him...he already ignited her desire fire...sakshi eyes close and she feel his mere touch on her different body parts...those touch make her moan and whisper his name...she continue say it...arjun fast his action...he worshipping her body every inch...his love stamp make her arouse...sakshi arch her body to give him more access...both feel to warm...like fire held them...both panting fast...when finally arjun claim her...sakshi feel herself in heaven...this pleasure is unbearable for her...she always surrender against him...give him the charge of her body...she write her name in loser list but she know...she is not loser...she is winner...she is the one who win the famous ACP Arjun Rawte heart...she is the one who bring him back to life...she become his life...his reason of breathing...he is the winner...he born to win...she have no regret to give him what he want, what he desire, what he need...because she know he have completely right on her...her body, her soul, her heart, her life...everything her belong to him...he is the master of her...her sakshi anand...no not sakshi anand...MRS SAKSHI ARJUN RAWTE...this thought spread smile on her lips...she open her eyes and look her beloved husband...after satisfied his need...and gain his solace...he peacefully sleep...is his usual pose...hiding his face under her hairs...his arm wound around her protectively...sakshi body feel relax and calm...after given away his hubby need and fulfil his desire...she also close her eyes and soon drift into deep sleep.

THAT'S IT

I THINK I GIVE YOU BIGGEST UPDATE

SO, FORGIVE ME UPDATING LATE AND

DO COMMENTS

THANKS

REHANA25

keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome dear
Simply lv it
Who is d girl decorated