Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nondescript thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I was looking for a fanfic to read last night and I am glad that I stumbled across this piece! It was really very sweet.
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nondescript

I was looking for a fanfic to read last night and I am glad that I stumbled across this piece! It was really very sweet.

I am glad you found your way here :D  Thank you, means a lot :)
-Bubble- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnotherAdmirer

Thank you dear :) Glad you found your way here and enjoyed the read ðŸ˜³

Will keep writing on Zaya..

add me in ur buddy list n pm me nxt update plzzz 😳
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful... The way the chapter starts with Aaliya's though with the help of some flashbacks, scenes were adorable to read, The breakfast fiasco, loved it... Again loved this Aayat-Zain bond, u know I liked ur Aayat-Zain bond better than the series...

Then the epic day out...  I don't need to google for the beauty of Bhopal, with ur descriptive words I now know how beautiful Bhopal is...  that swing scene was sooo cute and adorable. Sometimes I also think to sit on those in parks, but then if that breaks? ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜† 

The restaurant talk, I loved that Zain didn't said any old lines or within night didn't fall in love but he just gave a chance to their relation. That's the highlighted beauty of the ss... I guess you changed this part and again wrote up, as u said in the note...

The last, the two holding hands, and walking towards mosque after enjoying the beauty of Bhopal lake. with ur words u have given life to the lakes, trees, soils of Bhopal, it was like being in the place myself... 

I have completed reading it few days ago, but didn't want to just post a chotu comment, and wanted to share...I think  I am not tooo late 😛 😆 

Hope to read more ZaYa works from you soon... waiting... 
fee-fee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was amazing. I truly enjoyed it.
piggie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i like the confession a lot.!
"though i am not the best guy..let me love you..!" hard accepting zain saying that.!
n the previous part game was really nice aayat ditched both of them.. n he teaching her maths.. n aliya being poor in maths..!
superb..!

AnotherAdmirer thumbnail

Originally posted by: preity_d

Beautiful... The way the chapter starts with Aaliya's though with the help of some flashbacks, scenes were adorable to read, The breakfast fiasco, loved it... Again loved this Aayat-Zain bond, u know I liked ur Aayat-Zain bond better than the series...

Then the epic day out...  I don't need to google for the beauty of Bhopal, with ur descriptive words I now know how beautiful Bhopal is...  that swing scene was sooo cute and adorable. Sometimes I also think to sit on those in parks, but then if that breaks? ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜† 

The restaurant talk, I loved that Zain didn't said any old lines or within night didn't fall in love but he just gave a chance to their relation. That's the highlighted beauty of the ss... I guess you changed this part and again wrote up, as u said in the note...

The last, the two holding hands, and walking towards mosque after enjoying the beauty of Bhopal lake. with ur words u have given life to the lakes, trees, soils of Bhopal, it was like being in the place myself... 

I have completed reading it few days ago, but didn't want to just post a chotu comment, and wanted to share...I think  I am not tooo late 😛 😆 

Hope to read more ZaYa works from you soon... waiting... 

Firstly Thank You for making the effort to write a longer review, Means a lot to me :)

As a writer, at times I am not sure if what I tried to convey even reached my reader, so it is always a pleasure to hear about the story from another's point of view in theor own words :) 
I imagined Ayat-Zain as such. They are two easy-going friendly people. Elder bro-lil sis is always a cute relation to explore ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜³

As for the swings in the park, I just love the thought..

It had to be an acceptance at the end, I asked Nanz to remember this important point, as through the VM trailer I didn't want readers expectations to peak in any way. So the brilliant mind that she has, she ended the VM with a handshake. I found it lovely. ðŸ˜³

I would just say Bhopal is a beautiful place..

Thinking of the next story for Zaya, it hasn't come to me yet...will let you know via PM. Thanks once again, for all the appreciation and support :) 

AnotherAdmirer thumbnail

Originally posted by: fee-fee

This was amazing. I truly enjoyed it.

Thank you, am glad you liked it :) ðŸ˜³
Edited by AnotherAdmirer - 10 years ago
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail

Originally posted by: piggie

i like the confession a lot.!

"though i am not the best guy..let me love you..!" hard accepting zain saying that.!
n the previous part game was really nice aayat ditched both of them.. n he teaching her maths.. n aliya being poor in maths..!
superb..!

Thank you :) 

It was difficult to write Zain's acceptance, a week or more after that in the show I was blown away by Zain's acceptance, it was phenomenal ! 

Ayat is Zaya's sister, one can not forget ðŸ˜† 
Zain boasts of his maths, and Aliya I believed she had to have a weak subject, and maths It would be. 
Edited by AnotherAdmirer - 10 years ago
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
edit: double post :/ Edited by AnotherAdmirer - 10 years ago