Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: favjassi

Friends

First I want to apologies for this post Bcz after watching today episode I don't know I felt really bad for ruqayya😭 I know she very mean but why don't jalal care her now a days aaj kal woh tho jo ke around goomtaa rents hai I know salima just gave back to her Bcz she was rude at that time but this Hamada and jalal stoped caring her hb tho kab ka chord diya ruqu ko praise karna sorry but I never heard from her mouth a single nice word and I think this is making her even worst when everybody know she is a bitch then ppl why don't they care her at least dikhave ke like hi sahi friends I am a die hard fan of Jo and jallu but I felt bad when he was yelling at poor ruqu today 
Frendz I know u ppl are started to bash me but I told what I felt today
Mujhe toh sable zyada salima begunm acchi lagti hai Bcz she is always balanced
Plz try to share comments all kinds of comments welcome even if u want to bash me it's ok
Even if u want to call me a bitch it's ok but comments r welcome

I have no Sympathy for Ruqayya Begum Being nice and Loyal just to Jalal is not good enough. From the beginning I have never seen her having any good relations with Hameeda or Salima begum. In fact I feel Ruks is selfish. Jalala has insulted Jodha in Public Many many times and Ruks have only enjoyed this. Salima begum understood Jodha..

endearingJJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ruks had it coming..it was long over due .
-Neferet- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well i really cant understand why you feel sorry for ruqs.
maybe you have some other POV.
but this sounds like Sympathy for the sake of sympathy.
you know what akbar said yday,he likes listening to jodha coz she has beautiful thots.
ruqs on the other hand hardly has.
she isnt bothered about anyone ,she is obssesed with her "AUDHA".
she can't see beyond that.
she's narrow sighted and ,today the way she pointed fingers at jodha,i felt bad for jodha,not ruqs.
she deserved that.

akbar is suddenly not bothered about ruqs cuz he was already not happy with her shortcoming and the way she misused her powers.And now he has someone he can trust.

that's how love is doll.😊
favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mihika-

well i really cant understand why you feel sorry for ruqs.

maybe you have some other POV.
but this sounds like Sympathy for the sake of sympathy.
you know what akbar said yday,he likes listening to jodha coz she has beautiful thots.
ruqs on the other hand hardly has.
she isnt bothered about anyone ,she is obssesed with her "AUDHA".
she can't see beyond that.
she's narrow sighted and ,today the way she pointed fingers at jodha,i felt bad for jodha,not ruqs.
she deserved that.

akbar is suddenly not bothered about ruqs cuz he was already not happy with her shortcoming and the way she misused her powers.And now he has someone he can trust.

that's how love is doll.😊

Hi Miihi I know what ur trying to say but as she is already weird why to make more by ignoring her as maham Kaafi nahin to make their life and our lives miserable and crazy ab ruqu ki kya zaroorath hai sop thodi se achayi ke saath usse treat ka rein to no prob in that