"My Asyalicious Ravishing IndexWritings kaPitara newssconcpt

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

flower divider
flower dividerflower divider

"There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and      bleed..." 

-   Ernest Hemingway

πŸ€— First of all A BADA WALA hello to you guyss my so so so wonderful readers ... πŸ€—

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!! πŸ˜²
i cann't  believe it !! my own WRITING INDEX wowww !!!

ABOUT ME : 

Well what to say about myself ? . I am awesome as always πŸ˜†.Okay zaada hogya πŸ˜• . Ok i am still studying . Yes people who didn't knew this i am still studying and will be in 10th grade now this year . I will be 15 soonish . I Love reading books speciallyJOHN GREENand JOHN GRISHAM . They are just AMAZING . I have improved in english lately and i am happy about it !. I am crazy about dance , music , books and ofcorse my heartbeat KARAN SINGH GROVER . Well i can already see my friends facepalming πŸ˜†. 

above all I am a dipsite !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

So umm first of all I would like to thank all of my readers who seriously liked and commented on my works . I have made an uncountable friends here on india forums . A very special name in all of them is our very dear old Linsie . My favorite of all , I owe her a BIG thanks as its only because of her i was encouraged in writing . I would even like to thank certain people in my life who supported me throughout ...(there are some names of my school friends so don't get confused at all ) ...

1: my very good friend after linsie > MILLI_BAKSHI ( milli di )- she have thouroghly helped me in writing and thinking about my new FF ferocity (ongoin' ) ...πŸ˜ƒ

2: -Bubble007- ( Iqra di ) : I have learnt a lot from your writings so I am greatfull to you as well .πŸ˜ƒ

3: -Mahima- ( Mahima di ) : She has commented on each and every of my chapter till i sent her PMs and i am thankful for that . πŸ˜ƒ

4: nilusoni : You have even commented on every chapter till i give you PMs thankyou so much !...πŸ˜ƒ

5 : *now comes my school friends* Arzoo Harris : She is such a darling . She helped me in giving suggestions for my new stories . She is an awesome friend . Her pet name's ZOO ZOO πŸ˜† . Yes so zoo zoo i am very thankful to you .Zoo Zoo i am very very sad that you are going away i don't know how to tell you this you are taking away a very amazing friend from me . I don't know how can i be with that Rats anymore now we would end up fighting and bickering the main thing i need to read DURJOY DUTTA !!! :'( try to come before leaving to bid us farewell . I will really really really miss you . And ya i am very very very jealous that you are going to study in the same school where KSG has studied . I mean that's WOW !!! ...Try to come here often in vacations . I will miss our KEBAB PARTIES too !   πŸ˜ƒ

6 : MY BEST FRIEND Ratika Pandey : She is the best and most important person in my life . And rest i think you all can guess because if I go on i would never be stopping ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

7: *OKAY HERE COMES THE MOST ANNOYING PERSON BUT AN AWESOME FRIEND* : Pranav Ballaney : You idiot ! . Because of you i started reading John Green and i Must say my first ever finished book was yours ( LOOKING FOR ALASKA ) . And I feel proud i have read it before you ( i always read half of them and leave it ! ).πŸ˜†  Thanks for editing my works and helping me to improve ...πŸ˜ƒ

pink bunny and hearts divider

-OK SO NOW ENOUGH OF MY BLABBERING - ...

πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒHERE I GO WITH MY WORKS πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—              

" Ferocity the war for and against love " : (ongoing)

Asya ff Ferocity is a perfect match of Drams , Thriller , Romance and Tragedy . The story revolves around four souls . Asad - Zoya and Haider - Humaira . Due to some unknown reasons Asad does something unrepairable with his Love Zoya . He crosses all his limits and is on verge of loosing her . He ruins four lives in his game of revenge causing every person to live in hell . But when he realises his mistake its too late . What happens when misunderstandings take over you and create a havock in your mind . What happens when a soul is hurt and there is no repair to it rather than love . How story turns stay tuned to know more .

"Vishwaas": (ongoing) 

Asya ff Vishwaas is an amazing romance and drama genre story . the story unfolds a painful side of a couple that is suffering from many misunderstandings . This story portrays a different drama as the vamp "Anahida" cheats on his friend and tries to trap him and in this process commit uncountable crimes . But it is too late till the truth is out and Zoya leaves . The story takes a leap of five years incassing the daughter of Asad and Zoya . Stay tuned to know how Asad repairs his mistakes and bring his wife home ...

"Do you love me ?" : (Coming soon )

What happens when two people are Bound together with the holy institution of marraige forcebly because of a mother. Can they ever fall in love ?.Can they ever try to understand eachother?. you'll come to know soon ...

" I'll love you Forever " : (Coming soon ) 

What happens when your love has insecurities about her past ?. If you turly love her you would heel her . A story of two doc.s Asad and Zoya who fall for eachother but Zoya has insecurities reagarding her dark past . Will asad be able to heal her ? ...

"Obssessive and Possessive Love" *temporary title* (coming soon)

What happens when your husband becomes even more secure about you and tortures you . A story of a women facing tortures of her husband . Will she ever make up to stand up on her legs again after this whole torture ?...

"It's all false ! " (temporary title )

This story will contain may new charachters there will be an office basically where they all work asya are engaged and about to get married . They get a new project and what happens when ghosts encircle them and one by one they all die but after the truth comes out they are left stunned !!! 

(this is based on an Asya ss by Sprinklesoflove that is Hidden Souls)

"Teri khamoshi ne di mere dil pe dastak " 

The story revolves around an author Asad ahmed khan who is having a horrendous past and experience with marraige . He tends to write a book about his marraige and tell the truth to the world how he hurt his wife and afterwards fell in love with her . But it was too late . She left him . Years later asad writes the novel and the same book brings loads of surprises in his monotonous life ... 

" The Mistake turned life " : (Going on)

Two people meet at the Pub .Spend a night together But the night turns out to be their worst mistake of life . Can they recover from it ? or will they be apart as long as they live ?...

"The trip that made us confess our love " : (complete)

A story where a couple confess love to eachother in a unique manner . They share a night full of passion ...

" Kurbaan Hua " : (coming soon )

A story of a girl trapped in a house and a place where no one listens her . She is trapped by fate and soon realizes she was just a pawn in all the game ...

Till you say you love me again : (complete)

A story of Asad and Zoya after dilshad leaves them !...

"My prediction on Sameera's whereabouts " :https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3841707 

"Again , Again and Again will gul get asya married ? " :https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3841246

"Isn't it indirectly good ?..." :https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3825853

So here I end everything a big big thanks to all of you !
i'll start my new works after exams Ok ?
so till then bye bye !! 
Edited by ASYA4eveAAA - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chillichick thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the index...! Will bookmark it...! <3
love.asad.zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Congo for new index !!!!! πŸ₯³
--Bubble007-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congratz for the Index ,,
Hope it fills up with more and more beautiful stories (:
and its my pleasure if u really are learning something from me ,,
as I am also still in the learning phase LoL

soo thanks for that <3
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats for ur index
bookmarked it
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: asyafreva

Thanks for the index...! Will bookmark it...! <3

thankyou so much ! πŸ˜ƒ
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: love.asad.zoya

Congo for new index !!!!! πŸ₯³

thankyou !
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Bubble007--

Congratz for the Index ,,

Hope it fills up with more and more beautiful stories (:
and its my pleasure if u really are learning something from me ,,
as I am also still in the learning phase LoL

soo thanks for that <3

thankyou so much !!! 
and ya updATE soon plzzz ! πŸ˜†
kritz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tnx for the index dear 
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for this.😊
I just love your ff,ss,os,anything and your imagination was very nice.😊
Best of Luck for your Exams.😊
Update your ff when your free.😊
I also have exams till april,i also doing preparations.
But,please pm to me when you update,i comment you later,after my exams were over.😭