Posted: 10 years ago
Yeah so I'm simply asking you to share your forum experience with us. How was your experience here? Was it fun? Could it have been much better? What was it like?

Like here is my forum experience for example:

This was my first forum on IF so like most newbies I was a silent reader like for a week or two.Yeah,i use to roam around the forum and be liking everyone's posts and you the usual stuff. Then I realized that everyone's posts number that i saw was above 500 and mine was still anchored at Zero.๐Ÿค”So i decided to open a topic.My first post on this forum was not received with a good response.๐Ÿ˜† I posted that I read on another website that YMGGK was going to end that next month(it turned out to be true),no one bashed me but i was a bit afraid to post ever again though.

But that feeling wore off a week later and i started to post about TRPs and from then on the experience has been  generally quite good. I met a good few friends here as well. Visha and Jesh were the first ones i spoke to from this forum.Then I met Amrita, Shobhi, Karsuh di, Sahil, Jawria, Rechus, Anita, lucknow and a few others. (sincerely sorry if i forgot to mention anybody๐Ÿ˜ณ)

So that basically sums up my time on this forum. Do share what was yours like.

The forum is gonna be locked soon but we should be thankful for the moments spent here. 

"Don't be sad it's ending,be happy it happened"

-Josh

Edited by --MasterMind-- - 10 years ago
Thanks for a nice post ๐Ÿ˜Š

It was great to find this forum and know that you can share your thought, comments and anything else related to YMGGK ! I was silently reading topics at the start of feb 2012 wasn't sure of making an account then my friend had told me that she made one and i should too so i listened and made it and from there it has been a more wonderful journey ! 

Sadly after 5 months since i joined the show ended i was so shocked and then wished that i was a member much before then i was sad hearing the ending news and thought now what will happen i thought they may close the forum straight away but it was announced that it will stay open and have activities ! I got addicted here easily and did sometimes cancel other plans so i could stay on the forum all day ๐Ÿ˜›

I am sure that i have been on the forum everyday except for the time i went on holidays i was also thinking about how the forum is going and was glad to see it open when i came back ! Time flew by quick since the show ended but still missing it heaps ! I loved creating new topics and ofcourse posting on the GC that has lot of memories ๐Ÿ˜Š 

I have always loved being here never got bored honestly this is a memorable place even when archived might come at certain times to relieve old posts ! Beautiful experience i have had here it can never be forgotten loved it here alot ๐Ÿ˜Š

nice post josh

i saw this show for the 1st time while on holidays . as it turned out the show had been running for quite sometime but never noticed.  so  was watching around ranchods entry and was hooked. so decided that upon returning home had to continue. so began searching for somewhere to find info /updates etc

and thus found IF and this forum . so joined up on 10 march 2011 ( 3 years next week ๐Ÿ˜†) but was mostly silent member . until finally decided to post 3 weeks later and so my 1st post on IF was on this forum

then continued to post in topics randomly but still wasnt a big poster. then slowly started to meet other members and  posted in my first  Gupshup edition no 5 . where met many terrific people from all over ( they know who they are๐Ÿ˜Š) and of course that then  became a daily routine ever since ๐Ÿ˜†.

the experience here was always great that i can say without even thinking twice

Edited by sahil70 - 10 years ago
My experience here was so beautiful as i was a silent reader first and when the show ended only i joined as a member and when i was about to join i was a bit nervous and Visha and Rechus were chatting at the time and i thought okay i better do this and did it and then the rest is history ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am glad i joined as i met many wonderful people here such as Visha,Rechus,  Aarcha,Jesh,Priyya,Sahil,Shobhi,Amrita,Amanda,Joshua,
Anita,Jawria,Nehageet, Mahima and Deepak and many more and i am very happy that i joined such a wonderful forum which was very peaceful and it has lasted for 1 year and 7 months now and all good things has to come to an end and this too is coming to an end very soon.So i am very thankful i got to spend time here and got to know all the lovely people in this forum ๐Ÿค—

actually i joined IF to get WU of some of my fav show,past one &half yrs i love to be silent reader everywhere๐Ÿ˜† when i look back i commented only this forum

in ymggk  i like to read the post of aarcha,visha,Shobhi(Ms.S.K),tanu,jesh ,rubysk ,Ciya(nilampari),(sorry forget2 mention many), as a person i like Tapu (Tapasya_Samrata)very much for dedication ,i like siggy creations of Surjiya,fiona,recently priyankka &cos

being a silent reader my experience were awesome๐Ÿ˜›

I posted here 1st time on 21st Feb,2012 asked about sameer's height
Before that i was a silent reader use to read the WU
My 1st friend on this forum was Tapu,than Lucky,shobhi,romancefan,vciya,ammu,ani,veenita ,andie--- I will say almost all sameer and namarata's fan were in my friend list.( sorry for not including everyone's name )
But when show came to the end-i was very sad n frustrated start looking for some other shows /forums and end up going to game forum,where i met aarcha dee,sahil,rechus,they encouraged me to join them at GS and where i met all other members visha,pari,anika,asmi,,amanda,sunita dee
and later on game threads at ymggk forum i met joshu and karshu dee,ali,sheetal,.
I am very thankful to this forum-where i met such a wonderful people,blessed with good friends  and i enjoyed my time here.
This forum  will always gonna remain in my heart-pehle pyar ki tarah
kahin bi jaye per isse nahi bula payenge-this was my 1st forum-where i become a regular poster.
Thanks to everyone for all the  great time we spend together here.

To describe my experience in this forum, i had always been a silent reader and this was the first forum where i started being active. I made my first post on 10 June 2010. Among my first friends then was aarcha dee and Sahil where i had made a few discussion topics on the forum. On 12 August 2011, i saw no updates and i noticed many asking for written updates. At that time, i wasn't good with my hindi command but i gave it a try and written my first update [Written Update 12th August ] and many had encouraged me to continue to which i had continue doing updates since then which i had certainly enjoyed. 

Like how Abha had grown up in Swarn Bhawan with many memories attached to the house, i had grown in this from from a Newbie and slowly climbing the ladder and i became a Coolbie and eventually a Viewbie for this forum. In my journey in this forum, i had came across many friends among many who had left IF or no longer active. Thanks to everyone who had always given their perpetual support and endless love in making our stay in this forum a memorable one. As this forum is getting closed, let us all cherish all the good moments we have had over our stay in this forum ๐Ÿ˜Š
K I just joined recently, even after the show ended. I a really happy I was a part of this forum. the experience has been amazing. and thanx to u all for accepting me so early here. it's all been a lot of fun.
Thank u all๐Ÿ˜Š
I joined IF in 2005 but was more a silent reader than active in the forums of the shows I watched from 2005-2011.  

August 2011 changed my time spent in IF.   Reason why?? That's when I read in IF that my fav. actor Sameer Dharmadhikari was entering the show YMGGK.

For few weeks I was a silent reader in YMGGK forum but in October'11 the marriage of Raj/Lata compelled me to be active in the forum. (in those weeks when I was a silent reader, I was secretly routing for them to be together).  

October 2011 will always be remembered by me for two reasons - marriage of Laaj and my first post in YMGGK.    Since then nothing could stop me from this forum.     

I think approx. 90% of my posts have been in YMGGK forum. (I am sure some genius will correct me ๐Ÿ˜†)  

I actually enjoyed this place a lot more and felt at home among all the YMGGK fans. ๐Ÿค—.  

To sum it all up, I will miss this place and all the fun lovely people I met here (will not mention individully just in case I miss anybody out). Hope we will meet in another forum(s) or by PM, TM's and Scraps โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค— โค๏ธ
I joined this forum by posting on23rd Feb2012 related sameer,before that i was a silent reader of this forum.
My !st friend  here AMRITA Tapu and shobhi. use to have great time when show was on.I remember how me and shobhi use to complete the thread n giving challenges to amrita about making new thread,and she never let us down.spend very good time here with Tapu,shobhi,and amrita in starting of the days,but later got great  time with all sameer,namrata fan,as well as,with karan abha's fan.
I will say this forum was one of the best forum,i saw on IF.
Loved most of the members,very friendly here.
I will say we also got very good DT members here,who always supported us,specially i will say about visha-she is here with us till this last moments comes for the forum.
Sure i am going to miss this forum,but at the same time i am thankful i got terrific friends  here whom i love like my family..Proud to be member of this forum.