Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Written Update 12th August

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
This is my first written update as i normally post brief updates taken from Zee. Since there was no written update for 12th August, i decided to volunteer myself though i didn't really understand certain parts and trust me guys, doing the written update is no joke as we need to rewind multiple times to get the actual line or situation and it does takes a lot of time. So do appreciate the updates and Hope more people will volunteer themselves when the updates is not able to do the update and together, lets make this forum a rocking one.

Part 1

The episode starts with Abha having some good time with her gudiya and Priyanka enters the room and starts crying saying she have done a big mistake and the family will not forgive her and only Abha can save her. Abha ask what can she do to help Priyanka and she says that out of the hapiness due to the opening of the factory, she had ordered a diamond necklace but now she has no money to pay for the necklace. Abha takes some cash and handsover to Priyanka and ask her to pay the person and Priyanka informs that the guy is wating downstairs for the money and everyone else is down and she asks Abha to handover the money on her behalf while Abha ask Priyanka to take care of her Gudiya. Abha goes down and tries to handover the cash when Vimal and Jagmohan sees it and ask what is happening and who is the guy? Abha thinks to herself that there is no point hiding the truth and as When Abha is about to tell about the issue, the guy tries to run away and he is caught by Karan and as Vimal hold his collar to tell the truth, the guy points his finger toward Abha saying Abha had asked him to burn the factory and she called him to come today to collect the payment for his work. Everyone gathers around while Veer ask Abha wat is this all about? Abha denies and says that he is lying and he is the jeweller that came to collect the payment but the guy continues to deny saying he dunno what jeweller is he talking about. Jagmohan breaks his silence by saying that he knows the guy is lying and Vimal slaps the guy. Vimal continues that he fully believes Abha and he slaps the guy and keep askin what is the money for while Karan pulls the guy to bring to Police Station. Scaring the truth will be out, Priyanka pretends to faint and the guy escapes from the scene.Vimal and Karan is angry that the guy got away as they were not able to find out the truth however Jagmohan's concern is about how are they going to save Swarn Bhavan and ask what happened to the broker that Karan meet and Karan says that the deal didn't work out. Vimal and Jagmohan rush to call someother brokers while Karan thinks to himself that he has the solution but the value for it is very high.

Part 2

Abha thinks to herself why did the guy blame her for burning the factory while she is consoled by Pratibha and Shelly. She is also sad by the fact, how can Veer think of such thing about Abha while Shelly re-assures that everyone is with Abha. Pratibha then asks if has Abha gave gudiya milk and Shelly then smiles and tells Pratibha till when will they keep calling gudiya and lets find for a name. A jealous Priyanka looks and starts taunting that a celebration in such a situation and they can have the naming anytime while her birthday is only once a year and no one even wished her.Abha then asks in surpise that today is her birthday and an angry Veer suddenly comes and says yes it is and i will celebrate your birthday to Priyanka. Everyone starts wishing though Jagmohan and Vimel is not really happy about it.Abha then says that Priyanka is right and the naming of her gudiya can be done anytime but her birthday will be celebrated today. Vimel ask what is Abha saying as they are not in the situation to celebrate a birthday. Karan in the meanwhile gets a phonecall from Raj Singhania which he cancels the call. Abha then says that today is their last day in Swarn Bhavan while Karan continues getting phone call from Raj Singhania and he cancels again. Abha continues that what they get they are together and they need to have the last hapiness in Swarn Bhavan and asks Jagmohan if what she saying is right. Abha then says to Priyanka that she will celebrate her birthday and try her best to get 5 Star food for Priyanka to which she says Thank You in a sarcastic manner.

Part 3

Karan is lost in his thoughts while Abha asks him to carry their gudiya and they share some light moments together and she asks him to smile though they have problems and ask gudiya to ask Karan to smile to which he smiles and says that as long as Abha and their gudiya is with him, he will always smile and he kiss his gudiya and he seems to be sad at the same time. Priyanka is then showing cutting her birthday cake. Sheetal takes a piece and Priyanka feeds Veer where both of them spit the cake out and Veer vents his anger on Abha saying that she said she was going to get 5 star food and what kind of cake she got and takes the cake and throws on the floor in anger. All looked shocked on the act of Veer and Priyanka thinks to herself that it was her plan and that is why she bought a cheap cake.Veer shouts at Abha saying that this is what Abha wanted that Priyanka should feel sad and Priyanka adds on that she knows why Abha did that. Priyanka continues that once Swarn Bhavan have been sold, Abha and Karan would take all the money because Swarn Bhavan is under Karan and Ranchod's name while she or Veer would not get anything. Karan then walks towards Veer and says that what Priyanka saying toward Abha is nt right and Veer asks back if what Abha doing is right? Priyanka then adds that once the house is sold, they want their share and Karan in anger says that once the house has been sold and the loan is settled, the balance money will be given to both Veer and Priyanka. Jagmohan cuts in asking what is Karan saying while Karan says that once their loan have been settled, Karan plans to do a business together but Priyanka and Veer is not worried about the family but worrying more about the money. Priyanka continues stressing on start a new business together? She then says that after all that happened, do he think that is possible? Abha then says to Priyanka that she is right and that Abha and Karan has no rights in the money. Abha adds that once the house is sold, she will handover the money to Priyanka while she and Karan will leave from the place to which Jagmohan gets fed up and shouts what is happening in this family and its enough. Abha then says to Jagmohan that he is their biggest blessings and if they are together, they will be able to come up in life while Kanika and Shelly looks upon sadly. Its night and Karan gets phone call from Raj Singhani and says that he knows he has little time however he has not decided and will tell his decision in the morning. Its the next morning where Abha is sitting with her gudiya where everyone is shown bring their luggage/bags while the auction is happening outside with a sad background. The whole family is then showed praying while the auction bidding continues and crying Abha, Pratibha, Shelly and Jagmohan is shown. Everyone is sad except Priyanka. A car then arrives and a person says a very high figure to which everyone is shocked (this scene was just as what i predicted.. πŸ˜†). The whole family comes out to see who is that and Raj Singhania is shown and to which Karan says that he is Raj Singhania and everyone looks shocked.

Edited by vishalinie - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great effort vishalinie...& very well written...well done..πŸ‘πŸΌ...vaise, priyanka mentioned ranchod's name ...thank God cvs didn't forgot him fully...2 days ago abha was consoling pratibha by saying she have 3 sons as if ranchod is no more...πŸ˜”  now this veeyanka...m fed up with their very sight...one more is adding 2 the crew...singhania...yahan mein museebath se ladii...😲
VishaD. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aarcha

great effort vishalinie...& very well written...well done..πŸ‘πŸΌ...vaise, priyanka mentioned ranchod's name ...thank God cvs didn't forgot him fully...2 days ago abha was consoling pratibha by saying she have 3 sons as if ranchod is no more...πŸ˜”  now this veeyanka...m fed up with their very sight...one more is adding 2 the crew...singhania...yahan mein museebath se ladii...😲

Thanks Aarcha. Luckily the Cv's still remember that Swarn Bhavan is under both Karan and Ranchod's name and wish if he was also there as he would shut Priyanka. Veeyanka are both annoying and seriously hate to see Veer behaving like that especially toward Abha and Shelly. I'm really loving her now. She cries most of the time and can see her concern for the family and Abha now.πŸ‘
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanq for update...great effort put by u,veeyanka r really annoying and they r behaving rudely with abha now and one more negative character...ufffh more problems for abharan

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: vishalinie

Thanks Aarcha. Luckily the Cv's still remember that Swarn Bhavan is under both Karan and Ranchod's name and wish if he was also there as he would shut Priyanka. Veeyanka are both annoying and seriously hate to see Veer behaving like that especially toward Abha and Shelly. I'm really loving her now. She cries most of the time and can see her concern for the family and Abha now.πŸ‘
[/QUOTE

good job vishaline with the updateπŸ‘πŸΌ

that is what i actually dont like about what they've done to her character. they have completely muted her. now she wont even say boo. i mean she has every right to shut that freak show ( u know who) up, but nothingπŸ˜”.

for goodness sakes cvs give shelly her aggression with niceness of course back so at least she can combat this psycho priyanka, cause we all know Abha is just gonna take it all as always. 

VishaD. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khyser2k11

Thanq for update...great effort put by u,veeyanka r really annoying and they r behaving rudely with abha now and one more negative character...ufffh more problems for abharan

Thank You Khyser2k11 πŸ˜†
VishaD. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sahil70

I agree too. Its normally said that it takes an evil to recognize another evil. Shelly is an ex evil person and she should be able to see that the person who is causing so many problems is Priyanka. I really agree that she should open her mouth and side Abha since Abha always gives in in any arguments πŸ˜•

nevara thumbnail
Thank you Vishalinie. The update was truly remarkable. What is even bigger is your dedication to this forum and its members. Thank you for volunteering your time to do these time consuming  updates. I truly wish I could also Volunteer but I am unable to understand the hindi language. As such I, like many other members of this forum depend on the written updates to truly understand and follow the dialogues on the shows. Once again thank you  and do keep up the excellent job.
I would also like to extend my appreciation to the others who give of thier time to prepare and post written updates to the contentment of the members of this forum.

Thank you
monavarsani thumbnail
Thanks for the update very nice. Who is raj singhania?? And how does karan know him
nevara thumbnail
It would be nice if Shelly could put pryanka in her real place but I honestly would advise against it for now. Shelly has to prove herself to the family after all the trouble she caused in the past, If she tries to raise any accusations against priyanka hardly likely anyone will belive her. imagine if the fake jeweler priyanka called had accused Shelly instead of Abha, the rest of the family would not have a hard time beliving something like that about her. The last thing that family need is further distances being created against each other. So for now, lets give Shelly time to prove herself and really strenghten her relationship with her husband and her sasural, before priyanka and veer sow doubts about shelly. when the time is right shelly will come out with a bang and no one , typically priyanka and veer, will not be able to bring her down or discredit her.