but y he hiding geet 4om every one

soon u will get  why maan did this  till ythen wait n enjy  rest of parts πŸ˜Š

thank u so muchhh πŸ˜Š
tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: lovesia

awesome update

maan loves geet but problem yeh ki woh samjh hi nahi paa raha hai apni feeling ko
aww geet all sad sad thinking maan is going to London but maan suggested her to call meera here in his absence so she won't feel alone nd scary
nd u know what with r every update i m getting more curious to know about maaneet past but i know tum woh sahi time aane par hi bataogi but iski wajah se yeh mat sochna ki main tumhe maaneet ka past janane ke liye pareshaan nahi karungi , i will do that akhir reader hoon itna haq toh banta hai
love maan's naughtiness 
waiting for next now nd hope the new entry will be in positive

hahahaha no dear  i will not stop u  n yeh  haq banta hai apko n  i will to love ur pareshani...😊 n Maaneet past will reviel  soon 
4 enrty tell u  its negativee rest u will see  read n then judge
n thank u so muchhh πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by tammana.m - 10 years ago
tammana.m thumbnail
thank u so muchhh  dear😊
tammana.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: shikha_guta25

awesum updateπŸ‘
loved it😳

thanks dear😊
tammana.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: tabby999

nice update ..liked it ...πŸ‘πŸ‘

thank u so much dear πŸ˜Š
tammana.m thumbnail
Thanks alot guys for ur precious coments n reviews n hipe u get all ur que ans  n  like this part to πŸ˜Š

Happy Maaneet first meet aniversary β€οΈ πŸ˜Š
tammana.m thumbnail
Part 11

It is past midnight n Geet is still niharoifying Maan who is sleeping silently after their one more passionate session. But for Geet sleep is vry far she not want to leave maan tonight she only want to see him as this night so that till than next week he not cum back she can feel him closely n she want to see his every move which help her in coming slepless night A smile adorned on her face to see him sleeping like baby so cutely as he sleep on her stomatch n making faces while sleeping like a baby she chuckled in her thought to thinking him cute as she know he hate the word cute n make angry faces n then whom she think cute as her eyes fell on her nighty which is on the floor n complety torn ..Dust kaha be tha meine inse yeh meri last nighty hai phir be he torn it out n then a bluss came to her face to think abt his passion that how hard he is today so uncontroblle ishh..think this she bit her finger n the n shyly cover her face with her palm n tilt her head to his side n leaned on him as his bare back touched with her bare soft chest a current pass through in her veins n she kiss him on his back n moutherd I will miss U Maan..to think abt I have to live without u a week my heart feel so empty so lonely then how I will leave without U in these 7 days.I am tried to convice my heart so much bt now its not in my hand how I handle this that only beat for U n in ur presence. While tears again come out from her eyes to think dis n n maan stirred in his sleep n to see this Geet compose her self n wipe her tears as she know if Maan see her in tears than God know what wil he do n for Maan this project is very Important n for him she have to became strong. She ruffle his hair n rub her back so that he may sleep well without any disturbance ..n start his niharoifying session but now this time with smile as Maan now sleep soundly n as she give him a kiss on his forehead maan open his eye n Without Geet knowledge she give him full view of her upper body as when her sheet is fell down she dn't know as she is busy with his move.Maan jerk her fastly n came top of her while Geet was in bit shock mode to see maan is not sleep n hoping that he not listen everything.Where Maan was busy in drooling on something πŸ˜‰n then she notice where was maan attention n her cheek turn into Red to see it n she cover herself properly n tell Aap abhi tak soye nhi ..hmm the same question is 4 U madam what r u doing this late night n why u not sleep? Ask maanwo mujhe neend nhi a rahi thi is leye ..par aap ko so jana chahiye Subh apki flght hai na or aise adhi raat jaoge to kaise jaoge time se hmm said Geet happily while control her emotions.Hmm as he is happy to see smiley Geet.Chalo phir aao sote hah  said maan while taking her in his arms  n they both sleep peacefully in each other embarace happily.

As sun rays fall to giving new rays of hope to people Geet to open her eyes to welcoming her day Happily turn to see Maan on other side where no one is there n then she noticed she was all alone on bed n give glance at clock which show 8 in morning n abhi to time hah flight ka then where he go? Thought Geet n she go for bathroom n check for him everywhere Bt he was not there. N she all cryily come back to her room n search for her mobile where while searching she notice a letter n hope it is by Maan she open it quickly n read Geet I know U may be get Worry to not see me there. Actualy I have to go for office before going for London.n U were sleeping so i dn't disturb U n yeah dn't worry I pack my luggage to u take care of urself n be enjoy with Meera  khanna time pe kha lena Ok.. Bye πŸ˜Š thats it the letter fell from her hands n more tears fall from her eyes n ek Baar to mil lete..now How she live this full week how..kyun nhi utaya mujhe meine kyun nhi mil kar gaye muje kyun? ? Saying this she grab her phone n Call on him bt his phone come to switch phone n she angrily throw it on sofa ..

On the other side Maan on thinking abt early Morning Flashback  of early morning Maaneet sleeping cuddled each other. When Maan 's phone buzzed to broke his blissful sleep he picked the phone n talk to Adi who give the information to Maan abt the problem occurr in Deal paper n for tht he have to meet lawyer as lawyer Mr.Gupta cn't connect with him.Angry to situation Maan barked at Adi n then tell him tht he is coming n an arrage a meet with Mr.Gupta immediately n call Mr.Gupta saying this he put down the phone saying this n look to Geet who look very tired n still cuddled to him as giving a warmth from him.A smile adorned his lips He trail a finger to her face n then her bare shoulder a smile crept to her face as she feeling his touch in her sleep to . maan settle her duvet n covered her fully n give a kiss to her forehead n moutherd sorry n put down from bed n go to Washroom take a quick shower n come out n get ready ..after getting ready he Wrote a note for her n put it on side table n last time glance at her give a peck on her lips n come out from room..Sir we reach Adi voice take him out from his thought n he look at his watch which show him 10 am tht mean with Mr.gupta meeting take 1 hour n nw he he standing at the at the front of of khurana construction.

While enter in Kc he make him stiff arrogence,ruddness show in his eyes where his face giving expression less emotion n he move to his cabin which is on 10 floor of the building with his six body guards which give them company till than his personal lift.where the cyran buzzed in office to indicate kc employe that their ruthless, khadus, angry Sir is on the way.Every body in the office in hustle bustle some men employee settle his Ties n dress according to profesional way where some lady staff busy on her make up so that they can impress their Hot n Happening boys n he give his one glimpse.. Silent..silent every one Mk is on way Go let back to work if U not want Mk anger..tell Sasha authorativly n Every one again go back to their seats as they not want Maan anger on themself so they quickly run towards their seats.As Maan enter his office maintaing same Expression the environment was calm n silent n where every employee wish him Good Mrng he jst move his head n walk to his cabin God Mrng Mk said sasha Sasha in my cabin With Adi after 2 mins understood replied Maan n Went to his cabin. Whats going Adi why Mk is so angry..dn't ask sasha he is in superb Angry man tell adi n when he not in his angry mood they both turn their head n see there standing Tasha in mini skirt n holding a notepad.Tasha walk towards them n then Silly me..n set her pony hair tail not m right Sashaa opps Sasha Mam..hai na Adi sir.While an employee come towards Adi n sasha n tel them Maan sir calling him. Listening this they both run towards Maan cabin to save their lifeπŸ˜†

Precap:  Maaneet convo from Airport n this time pakka Meera in Geet houseπŸ˜†

A/n:- Let me tell U one thing guyss In My update Sasha is positive character 

Disclaimer: any scene or situation of this ff is an imagination. If any action match to any other thing that is merely a co-incident. I haven't copied any scene as far as my knowledge and I want to let u know beforehand. Still if anything matches it will be only a coincident.

PS :PLS PARDON FOR ANY GRAMTICAL MISTAKE 

all right reserved by tammana.m @2014..

Dn't foget to press like button n comenting..

thanks n have happy Reading

•         

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice update ..
like maneet moments ..
happy that sasha is positive ...