Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
that must be the logo from the shop from which the utensils are from?
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Arijit007

btw nice thread, anyway can we discuss the current version of mahabharat i.e ⭐️ -bharat?

It's A Really Good Idea As I Think It Would Push The Thread Forward With Much Less Effort, As We Can Give A Live Commentary On The Faults Of Every Scene, Even As We Watch It On TV !!πŸ˜›

For Example, What Were The Pandavas Thinking When They Were Actually Playing "Catch-Catch" With Their Beloved Mother Kunti, Inside A Burning House, Ove 
A Burning Piece Of Wall, As If She Was A Tennis Ball And The Flames The Divder Of The Courts, In Varnavart (Episode...Umm...Maybe Between 70 And 80) ! πŸ˜• Or, Did Madri Had So Much Power, So As To Crush A Whole Bunch Of Flowers, To Produce Gulal (Episode 30/31) !!! 😲😲
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmmm, may be madri had some sort grinding stone for that, and that varnavart scean ment to increase drama and suspence.
wayward thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arijit007

hmmm, may be madri had some sort grinding stone for that, and that varnavart scean ment to increase drama and suspence.

About The Madri Scene : She Did Not Have A Single Thing In Her Hand Other Than The Flowers She Crushed...She Was Picking Flowers Before That...So A Grinding Stone In A Flower Basket Is Almost Impossible !

About The Varnavart Scene : I Undersand, But A Mother Is A Mother...And Watch That Scene, She Didn't Even Shout When She Was Hurled Into The Air !!
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

About The Varnavart Scene : I Understand, But A Mother Is A Mother...And Watch That Scene, She Didn't Even Shout When She Was Hurled Into The Air !!

Hurled into the air, you say?
I have to see that episode...πŸ˜†
I would love to see the catch and catch with KuntiπŸ˜†
*Edited*: Never mind
OK WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!!
He actually threw her! WHat if she fell into the fire?🀣
Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 10 years ago
OMG this Lakshagrih episode is a goldmine of comedy!
One, Arjun and Bhim play catch and catch with Kunti!🀣
Two, Pandavas leave Arjuna to suffer and go off!
Three, they only start digging the tunnel during this chaos!πŸ˜†
And Fourth, most hilarious scene of all: Arjuna appears, and Kunti runs to him like some heroine running to SRK in his films!
(Remember the Om Kapoor clips in Om Shanti Om, when Kuch Kuch Hota Hai plays in bg, and the heroines kept running towards SRK? Well, this looked exactly like that!🀣🀣)
Fifth. When Kunti hugs Arjun, everything is forgotten. Let the palace burn, let them die. Everyone group hugs...🀣 So, guys, about the burning palace...
Sixth. Seriously? There your mata is in danger, and you all want to put hand on hand and say yeah! This is not the time!!
Seven. Oh great  timing Bhishma. Send the Varunastra. As it is, these idiots are sitting and doing nonsense.
Oh so the rain pours and the fire roars. Nice logic.

Aradhana__5 thumbnail
Oh I watched that episode πŸ˜†
The most funniest episode ever πŸ˜† Kunti gave a competition to the heroines alright 🀣
You have summarised it very well 🀣
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

*Edited*: Never mind

OK WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!!
He actually threw her! WHat if she fell into the fire?🀣

As they say, out of the frying pot and into the fire. πŸ€£ This would have been a perfect example of that expression, rofl!
wayward thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

OMG this Lakshagrih episode is a goldmine of comedy!

One, Arjun and Bhim play catch and catch with Kunti!🀣
Two, Pandavas leave Arjuna to suffer and go off!
I Was Expecting That Arjun Would Say, "Aap Sab Ko Meri Kasam, Jaiye !!" Well, It Was Dwapar Na...What To Do, Only Shudhh Hindi Is Allowed !πŸ˜‰ And Yes, At That Time, He Was Looking Almost Like An Ekta Kapoor Heroine..."JAIYE, JAIYE, JAIYE !!!!!!!!"

Three, they only start digging the tunnel during this chaos!πŸ˜†
Why Not ! Bheem Is There Na...Paanchon Bhai Thoda Over-confident Ho Gaye The, Isiliye Vidur Ki Memory Erase Karwa Di Krishn Ke Help Se, So That Vidur Bechare Ko Sab Kuchh Pata Hote Hue Bhi Dobara Pata Lagakar, Bheeshm Pitamah Ko Batana Pada, Woh Bhi Der Se !!

And Fourth, most hilarious scene of all: Arjuna appears, and Kunti runs to him like some heroine running to SRK in his films!
(Remember the Om Kapoor clips in Om Shanti Om, when Kuch Kuch Hota Hai plays in bg, and the heroines kept running towards SRK? Well, this looked exactly like that!🀣🀣)
Fifth. When Kunti hugs Arjun, everything is forgotten. Let the palace burn, let them die. Everyone group hugs...🀣 So, guys, about the burning palace...
Really, That's A Total ROFL...They Should Have Stopped That "Danger" Tone And Played "Kuchh Kuchh Hota" Hai Title Song In The Background ! ROFL

Sixth. Seriously? There your mata is in danger, and you all want to put hand on hand and say yeah! This is not the time!!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Seven. Oh great  timing Bhishma. Send the Varunastra. As it is, these idiots are sitting and doing nonsense.
Oh so the rain pours and the fire roars. Nice logic.
That Was A Real Nonsense On The Pandava's Part ! Ad Hey What Was Bheem Doing Then ?? Sau Hathion Ka Bal Mila Tha Na ? Mitti Aur Laksha Kitni Strong Hai Jo Sau Haathian Milke Ek Tunnel Tak Nahin Bana Sakti ! And, Really Did The Fire Roared When The Rain Poured ?? I Bypassed That Part Due To Net Errors...