Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: varaali

@ red: They should be grateful they had at least two. All the men folk had just one outfit. 

Yudhishthira / Arjuna / Bhishma were perennially  in a white and white combo, Karna in a shocking pink dhoti and Duryodhana in a red dhoti. No wonder Yudhishthira was forced to wager his brothers and wife. Poor guy didn't have more than one dress in his wardrobe. 😃

That may be the reason for which Uttara wanted to play with their cloths 😆 if she knew that Pandavas were in her palace then she might take their cloths too 😆 so that all men could get a new set of dress at least 🤣
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Urmila11

That may be the reason for which Uttara wanted to play with their cloths 😆 if she knew that Pandavas were in her palace then she might take their cloths too 😆 so that all men could get a new set of dress at least 🤣

LOL That's True !! 😆 Maybe Arjun Had Sometime Mentioned This To Uttara, So That His Poor Kinsmen Could Get New Clothes To Wear !
wayward thumbnail

Sorry Double Post !😳

Edited by Radhikerani - 10 years ago
wayward thumbnail

I Had Been Watching The First Episodes Of BRC's MB, When I Noticed A Peculiar Thing. Ganga, When She Went To Throw Her First Son, (According To The Version We Saw 😕) Crossed A Sloping Valley To Reach To The Riverbank. In Case Of The Second Child, The Valley Was A Gentler. Till The Third Child, A Beautiful Road Had Been Curved Out !! 😲 In Case Of The 8th Child It Only Showed Ganga And Shantanu On The Riverbank, So The Path May Also Have Been Adorned Gold Or Silver And Flower, For Your Highness To Pass From There Every Year To Throw Her Baby In The River !😆

chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Wonderful Thread Aishu!⭐️ Hilarious observations!😆

My Mom is an expert in tracing out something funny.😛
She keeps on pointing them even during 😭😭 scenes.😆

Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Reaction gifts are Truly Awesome Dear  😆 😆 🤣 🤣 

👏 👏 
chirpy_life19 thumbnail

I'm not good at this but still managed to find one.😳Look at that 'R' on their glasses!😆😆

Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool-n-Fresh

I'm not good at this but still managed to find one.😳Look at that 'R' on their glasses!😆😆

Oh God! What a huge blooper!!🤣
wayward thumbnail
^^Oh My God !!! What's That Now ??? Well, Whatever It Is, But It Is Good To Know That The People Knew English That Time ! 😆
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
btw nice thread, anyway can we discuss the current version of mahabharat i.e ⭐️ -bharat?