Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: cruelcharm

yes,what was thatπŸ˜•

the girl who left the culprit did so after throwing money on his faceπŸ˜†... so..
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This women's day for a change fw didnt have any female culprit but adaalat did lolol!
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Saw the episode just now..
Weak motive but illuminated my Ansha Sayed and Duo.. The disguise scene was flawless done by Purvi as she always does.. One thing that puzzled me.. Did that guy stick coins to the faces just because Mohan's girlfriend threw the money at him???πŸ˜•

ACP sir was simply awesome.. A style of his own I should say. Maybe this is what we call "Style at 60"πŸ˜‰..Khair... Why is Dr. Salunkhe doing this? Making Abhijeet jealous or bring AT closer??? (I don't want the latter though). That Vaibhav guy can be a bit more brisk in my opinion. 

The throttling scene of Purvi was extremely well done by Ansha.. πŸ‘πŸ‘

The final scene.. That was the highlight !! Amazingly well done by both Janvi and Ansha..Could've lengthened that a bit..πŸ˜‰ The way they said "Sabak hum sikhate hai" was so nice..😊 And duo.. they always have their own style.. Had ACP sir been present to the Fantastic Four would have been complete in that scene.😳

P.S I should mention this.. the eye contact of Abhijeet-Purvi left me πŸ‘

Overall an average episode rated 4 by me just for Ansha, Duo and ACP