Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Somehow I liked the episode. It was gripping throughout. Yeah the end result, the involvement of both of them was a bit weird. But then, I can't really blame the writers for stupid motives anymore. These days, such terrible motives actually come up in reality 🥱
Nevertheless, I liked the episode. It was satisfying, at least for me. Although less of Adi sir, but at the end, Duo was cool 😳... and so did Purvi and Shreya both do some good stuff. On the whole, it was a simple and nice episode for me!

P.S: I forgot to mention about ACP sir. But seriously, this man has style !!! He is THE BOSS! 👏 The Mohan Interrogation scene was brilliantly done. ACP sir and Mohan, both performed nicely.⭐️

Edited by Shagnika - 10 years ago
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It could have been lot better.. Loved it though ...But I was realy frightened for Purvi.. She realy portrayed the Role very well..
She is just wonderful.. Her expressions,disguise made me cry.. And loved the last Duo convo and fight back of Purvi..her great presence of mind... Her kick made me say cheers..Edited by Padmpriya - 10 years ago
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The guy Mohan,i have seen him before.hey friends,plz help me in recognising him 😊
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: iMini

Motive was weak; else the episode was nice..could have been better ; awesome climax ; and salunkhe is trying to become a cupid or devil for AT,don't know time will tell

Time will tell.if salunkhe is helping abhi or taking revenge
And best scene was tarkji asking abhi abt his haircut.. 😆 😕
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Botj yes and tdy one thng I noticed..writera seem to concentrate on.abhi-tari relation..

God knws whr this leads to... 😲 😕
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry wrong threadEdited by Soni. - 10 years ago
Soni. thumbnail
Simply loved the episode. It was just too good. Loved Purvi's disguise and Shreya caring for Purvi. Investigation part was good and I loved the way they followed each and every word of Mohan to see if he was telling the truth. ACP sir was simply too good in the interrogation scene with Mohan. His style is just fabulous. They way he smirked when he let Mohan off showed that he didn't do any mistake. He had a plan in his mind. The way Purvi was tortured was heart breaking. But these type of things happen in reality too. Thats the really sad bit. The best bit was though that when she got back to being conscious she was bright and active and ready to teach those guys a lesson. Motive...both of these brothers need a phychrtist...I was so angry when they were telling thier confession. Felt like murdering them but Purvi and Shreya did the job for me. Beated them black and blue. I just loved the last scene were DUO and Freddy simply walked off leaving the girls alone to do the much needed job. I felt like clapping my hands.

Liked the killing technique but didnt get why Mohan and Rivesh would put coins on the girls if they didnt like them working?

They way Pankaj said interrogation room...I was expecting to see the interrogation room used in 'Raaz Breaking News Ka' or the one used in CID Grahan. I am actually missing the old bureau used during Tasha era where ACP had his own cabin and there was a small room next to it were all the files were kept.

Edited by Soni. - 10 years ago
Soni. thumbnail
Tji scenes are annoying me now. Dr Salunke is definitely playing the role of devil here and i am loving it. They way he was making Abhi jealous lol. Vaibhav is just there for a couple episodes he will disappear before he even says his next dialogue. Tji are you serious Abhi needs a haircut...and you didnt notice it that he already had one. That's a different matter that I didnt notice it either 😆

iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Soni.

Tji scenes are annoying me now. Dr Salunke is definitely playing the role of devil here and i am loving it. They way he was making Abhi jealous lol. Vaibhav is just there for a couple episodes he will disappear before he even says his next dialogue. Tji are you serious Abhi needs a haircut...and you didnt notice it that he already had one. That's a different matter that I didnt notice it either 😆

no ..salunkhe's doing the opposite job, he is making them want to talk to each other, else tarika wouldn't have brought a random irrelevant topic just to talk to abhijeet in middle of work..I am curious to know what are the cvs upto
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really like the epi bcz of both female cops presence in women day special episode 😃 oh i love both of them, weldone job shreya nd purvi... I think there r indeed few men in the society with the same mentality nd a lesson should be taught to them... Love the last scene simply..