Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
@QueenOfMyCastle
See thats where the issue lies, how many KSGians participated?
as far as I am concerned they were all too busy spamming in the birthday thread, and i can gurantee half of them probably weren't even aware that such a thread was opened by the DT that allowed you to voice you opinion. 

The people who wanted sub-forums probably just said because of the constant fighting going on. 

Well once again, the members who claimed to watch the show, instead of making positive posts, were at the edges of their seats ready to attack anyone who tried bringing in positivity. 
Your thread was closed for one reason somehow KSG was got involved thus leading into a huge argument. 

I agree with another discussion should be opened since now more people are aware of acknowledging you have the chance to say what you feel is right. 

I'm sorry to say this but i highly doubt the forum is going to go back the way it was, there is too much hatred going on. 

P.S. I would love to see you creating posts again, because i do watch the show, and hopefully this time will be able to catch you thread
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
@Littles
I don't argue. I don't know all KSGians so hard for me to know and opening and closng of thread was something done by DTs so I cannot help there. If you want it to be reopened it is best to contact them.

I don't know which thread of mine you refer to. I try to keep mine restricted to the show or the forum. One which was converted into a KSG thread was the one with the PM issue, and if you want to discuss it, we can go on PM too. This is not the place to discuss it.

No one says that the forum will ever be the same. I feel we have lost a lot of good posters who made good discussion threads to the negativity that has been brewing since ZoYaan. I am sure you may feel differently.
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
@_Littles12_ 

I was surprise that this Thread was created today.  I thought the Discussion Thread would be open for a little while to allow a little more input on the matter.

I agree that the intent was not to hurt any more sentiments but to find a way to make the forum more peaceful.

And as QueenofMyCastle stated this forum has experienced a drop in active discussion way before the news of KSG leaving.  The forums was super negative when the Zoyaan track was playing out and many active discussion posters left.

@Mods maybe another Open Discussion Forum should be opened to allow more input on this issue?

Edited by iheartChai - 10 years ago
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
I read all the comments above and understand the angst for being shoved into a corner .But I would like to look at this positively and differently.I think we are now in an exclusive zone where we can share our comments about Karan's superb talent ( highlighted with images) without infiltrators bashing us .
Earlier this lead to a lot of unnecessary rudeness and threads getting closed.This can now be avoided and I welcome this effort by the Admins to give us this 'exclusive' space where i may speak without fear of being castigated for supporting KSG.
What I do not agree with is a ban on any comments on Karan and his images on the rest of the forum. Maybe this can be reconsidered.as I see this as a bias..Karan's contribution to QH was immense and can not be wiped out by anyone.
I also do not accept the decision to restrict the thread to 150 and then restart ...what is the need to do this ? Let everyone see how popular he is by extending the thread and not setting a limit to it . This restriction I visualize as an effort to undermine Karan's popularity. on the forum. As we have just witnessed a thread on his birthday exceeded 1000 comments in no time.
I am not in favour of this 150 comments and then move on trip. Feel like a fugitive always on the run ...all because I admire Karan's work! This is unfair.
But as the mods said this is a trial.Maybe they will reconsider and recalibrate.  
Sansanana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for being so unfair...I really appreciate what your doing...Like ppl are saying All the KSG Fandom was bringing negativity to the forum..So you moved us here...Great effort.. 
Can you please move all the post and comments here that we made in that forum?

I can Njoy this thread if you can do that😊

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I feel its a wonderful effort by Mods to make this thread... 
Me being a Karan fan have stopped commenting on his pics or topics related to him cos was rudely told not to interfere... Atleast this place I can come and comment...

In my POV we already have 2 - 3 threads only dedicated to Karan's Pictures and news related to him... So the discussion on all that can come here...

I agree with littles, QOMC and iheartchai that we need more discussion on what needs to be done to make forum little more peaceful place as the negativity is to much to take...

GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
@mamta - the 150 limit applies to FF's AT's CCs and generally all threads. It is a forum wide rule made back in 2008 or so. I think it was space issue or something. You will need to ask the mods.
piksg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
dislike...and disbelieve d restriction part...
piksg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey ...this pic i found on google.and aslso two articles////
..SORRRY IF ALREADY SHARED ...both of them look SMASHINGLY HOT

What did Karan Singh Grover do on his birthday?

The ex-Asad of Qubool Hai had a surprise birthday bash with wife and friends

Karan Singh Grover celebrated his birthday on February 23 on a yacht. Apparently, Jennifer Winget had planned a surprise birthday party for the dishy dude.

She invited some of his closest friends including producer Gul Khan, Sehban Azim, Jas Karan Singh, and other close friends.

Interestingly, in spite of KSG quitting Gul Khan's Qubool Hai, the producer and actor still seem to be very close. Guess the whole controversy of Zee TV accusing Karan of being unprofessional and quitting the popular daily soap did not affect their friendship. Nice!

Karan seems to have grown a bushy beard and his tresses are longer than usual. It's a rather new defined unkempt look that somehow suits him well. We like!

As Karan turned 32, we at BollywoodLife hope that he had a wonderful birthday and has great health and better opportunities in the time to come.

source:http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/what-did-karan-singh-grover-do-on-his-birthday/#!1//

2nd 

Karan Singh Grover celebrates 32nd birthday with wife Jennifer Winget on yacht

this article had many pics /...
this is d link                   http://daily.bhaskar.com/article-hf/CEL-karan-singh-grover-celebrates-32nd-birthday-with-wife-jennifer-winget-on-yacht-4531358-PHO.html?seq=2
Edited by piksg - 10 years ago
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
A vital truth in life is to not look back at negativity but look ahead with positivity ! That was what the story of Sol taught us in the Bible ...looking back he turned into a pillar of salt...and such pillars just disintegrate .
So let us not look back and ask for all comments made on Karan to be moved here ...that will not be possible as almost everything was about Karan ! There was a majority who praised his personification of Asad and then there were a few who bashed him !!! But it was Karan who kept the Forum alive..there is no doubt about that .
The mods are in a dilemma ..ban us and the forum is extinct ...allow us to exist here and there is a welcome buzz !!! What do they do ?
This is their effort to put together a workable formula I guess.