Frequent Posters

HoityToity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
tfs the pics😳Edited by hottytotty - 10 years ago
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Please everybody see this derogatory and defmatory reasons for Karans exit published in Zee news

http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/idiotbox/zee-tv-sacks-karan-singh-grover-from-qubool-hai_148568.html

1.Firstly Karans contract was over and still he was working on monthly basis. So no legal action could be taken against him. And hence till date no action is taken also. Because Zee doesnt have ground to initate a legal action.

2.Zee tolerated his tantrums for months - I would say its the other way round, Karan was utilised by Zee for their popularity and made him work in hot sands of Ajmer inspite of a high fever. SJ cleared to newsroon that he never threw tantrums. The only thing Karan demands is an AC room for him. I think its not pampering but a reasonable demand only.

3.Lack of commitment and unprofessional behaviour - Karan is the most professional actor in tellywood. Forum 32 themselves have many times reported about his professional behaviour. In the airport engagement track he was supposed to jump over trolleys and luggages which he did and hurt his knee all that he took was a painkiller and resumed the shoot inspite of that injured knee. Is this unporfessional and lack of commitment? Again he injured his knee in that ladder outside Tanveers room, but he despite that he continued the scene with an injured knee again. He had to catch the female leads weight also in this scene. Putting up with an injured knee for holding a human weight is not so easy? Is this lack of commitment and being unprofessional? Again in Ajmer he shot in hot sands at 45 degrees heat, walked barefoot, rolled over etc, despite having high fever? Is this lack of commitment and being unprofessional? Then again he had injured his hands many times, by breaking things for his onscreen shot, but never took any rest, he jus took first aid and came back for resuming the scene. Inspite of having health problems he was shooting out of contract also? Can I ask Zee where will you get such a professional who is dedicated towards the work? I would say Zee never deserves such professional when they are themselves inhumane

4. Karan rose to fame and stardom enacting the role of Asad - False the character Asad became a household name because of Karan and Karan only. Karan was already a star when he signed QH and QH became popular becoz of him only.

5.Karan is notorious and obnoxious - What the hell this statement meant? He is notorious, as far as I now he is the most grounded telly actor inspite of such huge fandom. He is always humble and polite from the lowest level in the unit to the highest level in the unit, He treats everybody equally. He is obnoxious , what the hell does this statement mean that he always tries to create problems? He never created any problems to any one. Well then I think zee doesnt deserve a fantabulous actor as Karan

6. He had done the same in DMG - If he had done the same why DMG PH called him back. Zee please get your facts right

7. Due to his unavailability we had to change the story line- Where the hell the story line had been changed for Karan. The PH and channel proceeded with their sucking twist Zoyaan. And Zoyaan was intiated becoz of Karan's unavailablity LOL? We all dont eat poop Zee. Karan was always there right from the 1st episode to the 300 episode. Dont tell me that a lead cannot take leave in between. Its sucks. Well I would again say that story line was change becoz VM exited not Karan. May be some scenes may be incorporated to accomodate his absence but not story line. Please dont say any crap. MS was brought in becoz VM exited. Story line was never changed due to Karan. If what I say is not true, prove it zee

8.Karan reportedly barely for 5 hours - Really Zee or you did not call him because you were concentrating on Haseena Bi and Zoyaan, giving him less screen space. (Many karan fans have ample proof that he was not called for shoot.) When he doesnt have any scenes why the hell he should come and sit at the sets? And also zee was saving money on his daily payment of Rs. 80,000 the less days he was called, they need to pay him less. You cheap ZEE

9. He doesnt cooprate with his co actors - Really Zee, did you have the audacity to tell this? Every one of his co star has rebutted this statement of yours. Even from the lead to the vamp of the serial. Everybody found him very co operative. I think Zees issue was something else. Without being coperative the lead pair of Karan -Surbhi won so many awards, karan -vikarant also won awards. Even Shalini told that she too had a chemistry with Karan onscreen So without cooperation these things happen or otherwise I need to define coperation for Zee

10.Taking leave in the pretext of medical reason and holidaying with his wife - This is the biggest inhumane statement you made ever ZEE. There were ample proofs that Karan had gone for medical treatment and check ups during his holidays and his wife accompanied him. That doesnt mean that he was holidaying.

11. Show suffered beyond a point- when did the show suffer becoz of Karan, Karan made QH into award functions Got it Zee.

12. Lastly that Statement of Mr AB - we made him step down from his postiion.

So after 12 famous defamtory and derogatory statements any actor with an ounce of self respect will say that I have quit the show. But that doesnt mean that he quitted it voluntarily, he was defamed to such an extent that there was no other option other than quitting. He wanted to quit after one year but later he always told that nobody is quitting the show, once in a sbs and then in a bts episode. He never said he is quitting the show unless and until Zee threw him out on false reasons. If he would have quit on his own accord, he would have given a proper exit interview like VM gave.That would have been enough for us. Nobody would have asked him to entertain us at the cost of his health. We are not inhumane.

All the accusations are still pending only. The only way to erase it, is to make Zee swallow their own words and call him back on the show. Whether he will come or not is his discretion and we all will support it. But he should be called back by ZEE, that itself amounts to an apology.

-Team Mission JFK (Justice For Karan)

sarbrathan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sadly this topic will be closed sooner than later, so I am tying up a reply now and hopefully it will get through.
I agree with everything except for Karan NOT leaving by choice. If Karan wanted to stay he would have renewed his contract. He continued shooting because VM was leaving and as a favour to Gul, he stayed. He didn't want his castmates to suffer and Gul is a friend, so he kept shooting. They had dates for his departure. He needed to get some tests done, so he asked for time off and offered 4 more months in return. After Ajay's 🤬 statements that option (Karan shoots for 4 months and the show ends or Asad dies afterwards) was taken off the table. Qubool Hai only had two choices left, replace or kill his actor off. I am glad they picked replaced because I accepted RaQesh, but I wouldn't be able to accept Asad being randomly killed off. I want Zee and specifically Ajay to be sued for defamation. I love Karan and I want justice for him, but he needs to file the case himself!
Go4welkin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
KSG himself requested fans to move on in his recent interview stating that everything happens for good. Fans should respect KSG's decision. Moreover, none of us know real facts of Channel, PH or actor. If they all moved on then its prudent for fans to move on too as actor himself don't want to return to the show.

Why to bring back bad event of past and bad memories again and again when it is a moot point now.

Edited by Go4welkin - 10 years ago
amberyall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😡 PH has taken a show that was No:1 with 3thousands odd point a year ago to No:4 with 772 points to date!!! so Ph tell us d die hard fans of QH who is stupid!!! us or u!!
BTS_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Karan has moved on , his fans have moved on ... can we all just leave it in the past ? I do believe that ajay guy was wrong in his accusations but if Karans wants to sue he will ...

and as a fan of qubool hai and asad ..it took me a while but ive moved on .. can all this justice campaigning plz be over now bcoz its helping no one !
Aishah8 thumbnail
I hope keg gets an apology 
sarbrathan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I suggest you edit your post and include what JFK actually means.
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh lord remove the negativity from here n y all comments r dumped here 
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Devolpment Team plz remove the unnecessary comments n I thought this place was for Ksg fans to remember him as Asad not to dump anything n everything here ðŸ¤”