Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

thanks Ela... seems 18 min of Ruku out of 20 min episode... should i watch it after going home?

Disha day before yesterday it was MA all the way and today it was Ruk...You can watch it if you have lots of free time...
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elasingh

I don't think that Jallu can pacify his both begums for long...Ultimately he will have to make a choice...

HE CAN'T PACIFY BEGUM FOR LONG, RUK WILL NATURALLY CREATE BIG- PLAN. THEN JALAL DISTANCED.
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elasingh

Disha day before yesterday it was MA all the way and today it was Ruk...You can watch it if you have lots of free time...

Diksha you can watch but will get headache just like poor Jalal got😆
Precap scene I could totally sypathise with him😉
Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Episode was theek-thaak😊 Akdha scene was best. Jallu heard Jodha begum coming and fauran dispersed his courtier😆 Wanted to have some private time with her😆 But Jo ne haram ka baat nikala. Still one look at her and he couldn't talk further😆 After she left, he was all pareshan, pareshan, pareshan. 😆 Lovely expressions by Rajat👏 

Sujamal😡 I don't want to say further😡 Please don't create MU between Jo and Jallu is all I can plead😭

Precap was the best😳 Jallu teasing Jo again to get a champi😉 Hope they don't edit the scene or keep it for Saturday😭 Baki I wont elaborate, as I didn't find it worth mentioning😕
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why sujamal wants to meet jodha? Doesn't he want her sis remains peacefully in her in laws house? To meet with her hidden is the responsible as bhai to him?
Akanksha_33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nabiii

Why sujamal wants to meet jodha? Doesn't he want her sis remains peacefully in her in laws house? To meet with her hidden is the responsible as bhai to him?

Ab Mujhe Sujamal pe bhi gussa aa raha hai... 😡 What is wrong with him? Nut head! 😡
elasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaddyO

Absolutely she also got him killed while Jodha saved his life risking hers

I think Jalal needs to remind her just that

That stupid Sujamal is going to harm JJ relations just when they are getting good

Maddy you are really mad at Sujamal...😆
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pals2411

Episode was theek-thaak😊 Akdha scene was best. Jallu heard Jodha begum coming and fauran dispersed his courtier😆 Wanted to have some private time with her😆 But Jo ne haram ka baat nikala. Still one look at her and he couldn't talk further😆 After she left, he was all pareshan, pareshan, pareshan. 😆 Lovely expressions by Rajat👏 

Sujamal😡 I don't want to say further😡 Please don't create MU between Jo and Jallu is all I can plead😭

Precap was the best😳 Jallu teasing Jo again to get a champi😉 Hope they don't edit the scene or keep it for Saturday😭 Baki I wont elaborate, as I didn't find it worth mentioning😕

YOU ARE REMEMBERING ME THE SONG;; MEE PARESHAN;;;MEE PARESHAN. 

elasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: nabiii

Lagtahai begum e khas ko dementia bimari huyi..how can jalal believe jodha? Begum e khas kaya bhul gayi for her insecurity n audha kai liaya apna pati ko ek vishkanya sai shadhi karnai kaliya mazbur kiya n this jodha survived jalal to keep her life in danger n now u r asking how jalal can believe jodha? The reality is Jalal shouldn't believe anyone except Jodha..
Today it was clarified how much ruq is tyrant as an authority of harem..
A plausible suggestion jodha has give to jalal abt harem..as an emperor if he handles country politices,to find out is his any ministry doing corruption or not then why did he not find out till date that does ruq conduct harem properly or not? Is everyone glad on ruq's conducting of harem?
Ya, jodha has no greed to be chief of harem but ruq's tyranny n conspiracy nature n jodha's magnanimous n supportive for justice wl b compelled ruq to leave her position.

Ruku is extremely hungry for power and it showed the way she supported child hood bride...She just wanted one upmanship on Jo...
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MaddyO

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I don't know what to write, GOT TOO MUCH RUKAYYA and screech fest and slapping today too!
Guess Rukayya needs a lesson in decency and how to behave like a BEK, justice will come later

Jalal is going to be sandwiched and this is going to escalate with that FOOL Sujamal coming to Agra

I mean WHAT WHAT WHAT😡
What does he want to say to Jodha?! You drank vish for your husband but now I am on the run, and run with me

I EARNESTLY SINCERELY hope Sujamal does not cause any MU between Jodha Jalal rest all
SD & AM and all are just plotting that
</font>

now a days this show's main leads r villains..kavi maham,kavi ruq,kavi sarif aur kavi abumali,adham n saab vamps ka din hayi..in whole episode jj wl remain only 5 minutes most of times..opaar sai yai jungli protestors..i don't know how u guys r enjoying show but mujsai nahi ho ra hai!sigh