Back ground for election for BEK election prepared

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ruku is angry and wants to sit in dark and asks Hoshiyar to draw the curtains...She is angry that how can Jalal trusts Jodha when he knows that she hated him few days ago...She asks Hoshiyar who is BEK for him and Hosh tells her that she should not compare hersel to Jo...๐Ÿ˜†.Suddenly noises come and two baandis are fighting over a man called Mazher...Ruku reaches and tells the one that who was promised marriage should marry and blabbers that love etc are bakwas...Jo opposes her decision and says she might rule harem but not the man...He is outside harem...He will decide whom he wants to marry ...Ruk says she doesnot need her advice and interfearance...Jo says that Shehenshah will decide what to do...MA supports Jo 's decision to take the matter to Jalal...

Whole Harem is against Ruk...Jo goes to meet Jallu and Jallu says harem is under Ruk and he doesn't interfere...Jo says harem ppl are also his subjects and he should look after them too...Ruk is doing injustice and Jo cant watch it quietly...Jalal will have to interfere...Ultimately Jallu agrees and looking worried...I loved his expressions...๐Ÿ˜†

Ruk is sleeping in darkness and MA reaches...MA tells her harem is slipping from her hands...Ruku says that Jo herself refused but MA instigates...MA tells her that there is a revolt going to happen due to Jo...Ppl want Jo to take charge of harem...Ruk says Jo will return ulte paav...Jalal wont give her any attention...Hosh comes and informs Ruk that Jalal has ordered every one to gather...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't know what to write, GOT TOO MUCH RUKAYYA and screech fest and slapping today too!
Guess Rukayya needs a lesson in decency and how to behave like a BEK, justice will come later

Jalal is going to be sandwiched and this is going to escalate with that FOOL Sujamal coming to Agra

I mean WHAT WHAT WHAT๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
What does he want to say to Jodha?!  You drank vish for your husband but now I am on the run, and run with me

I EARNESTLY SINCERELY hope Sujamal does not cause any MU between Jodha Jalal rest all
SD & AM and all are just plotting that

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
buddy hilarious episode for me except last part...starting from daasi fight till jallu expressions...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† jal jo ruks i couldnt undrstand wat mve they r in whether it is dil to pagal hain or kuch kuch hota hai๐Ÿคฃ
this episode is totally for jalals expressions..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
1)in between jal jo convo when he turned back to see jo but he couldnt say anythng ๐Ÿ˜†dil mein kuch kuch hua๐Ÿ˜†
2)after jo leaves his expressions were ultimate loved it๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
3)precap naughty jallu is back asking for head massage and and looking at jo from the corner of eye๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Edited by Akdhaparijatluv - 10 years ago
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ruqaiyya Begum, ever heard of the saying, "Vinaash kaale, vipreet budhhi" ? ( it means that during bad times, your BRAIN stops working ๐Ÿ˜† )
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv

buddy hilarious episode for me except last part...starting from daasi fight till jallu expressions...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† jal jo ruks i couldnt undrstand wat mve they r in whether it is dil to pagal hain or kuch kuch hota hai๐Ÿคฃ
this episode it totally for jalals expressions..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
1)in between jal jo convo when he turned back to see jo but he couldnt say anythng ๐Ÿ˜†dil mein kuch kuch hua๐Ÿ˜†
2)after jo leaves his expressions were ultimate loved it๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
3)precap naughty jallu is back asking for head massage and and looking at jo from the corner of eye๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Thanks for reminding me

I am still recovering from screeches cat fight and too much RUK MA
Yes Jalal's expression was ๐Ÿ˜†  He forgot what he wanted to say๐Ÿ˜‰
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MaddyO

I don't know what to write, GOT TOO MUCH RUKAYYA and screech fest and slapping today too!
Guess Rukayya needs a lesson in decency and how to behave like a BEK, justice will come later

Jalal is going to be sandwiched and this is going to escalate with that FOOL Sujamal coming to Agra

I mean WHAT WHAT WHAT๐Ÿ˜ก
What does he want to say to Jodha?!  You drank vish for your husband but now I am on the run, and run with me

I EARNESTLY SINCERELY hope Sujamal does not cause any MU between Jodha Jalal rest all
SD & AM and all are just plotting that

I too am fed up with Rukus screaming and sujamal's sudden care for Jo...Episode was ok...Jo asked all the right questions Jallu and ruk...
jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
vote4 jodha vote4 jodha vote4 jodha vote4 jodha...kaun kaun mere 7 hai jodha ke liye cunaav parchar (election campaign) karne ke liye...
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
boring episode ...too much of rukku and haram๐Ÿ˜ต
Khushi_love thumbnail
The very fact that an election will take place for BEK is victory for Jodha &  defeat for Ruqs...๐Ÿ˜Š
Khushi_love thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaddyO

Thanks for reminding me

I am still recovering from screeches cat fight and too much RUK MA
Yes Jalal's expression was ๐Ÿ˜†  He forgot what he wanted to say๐Ÿ˜‰

N you'll forgot how MA almost tripped in Ruqu's room...loved it๐Ÿคฃ