Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: abirami_shankar

Cute and adorable. Raghav opens up to Kalpi in drunken state but still Kalpi managed to accompany him by having her anger inside. Their fall and roti feeding are beautiful. Dry for delay reply. Need more Ragna dosage.. Will be waiting for ur next update nandini. And ya congratulations for crossing 100 pgs.

Thank you so much for the wishes😊 I am glad you'd put up with the story for so long, means a lot😃will update the next part very soon, thanks again!
nandinidavid96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshVarna

Darling, you left us with cliffhanger😭😭😭 ...its been a while update the next please

Huh...look who is saying this😆😆 I'm still waiting for proper comment from you. Don't you dare asking for update before that😡😆😆
nandinidavid96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: premap

Please do update if you have the time. Thanks

Will update the next part very soon, probably by Monday, thank you!
AshVarna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinidavid96

Huh...look who is saying this😆😆 I'm still waiting for proper comment from you. Don't you dare asking for update before that😡😆😆

Darling please update the next part soon ðŸ˜Š next time will pakka post a long comment, please😆😆
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Hola Peeps, 
Sorry for the late update, was busy with work. Thank you so much for putting up with me despite my lazy updates, means a lot🤗 Bear with me for typo errors and grammatical mistakes. Thank You😊

Chapter 25

As they rode back to his house Raghav felt unusual satisfaction etch over him one that was inexplicable yet very much relatable. He admitted to himself that having Kalpi around made him forget his past; it did wonders on his temperament. He felt much calmer. She somehow helped him understand the world in a better way; he wondered how she could be so calm, composed and understanding. He laughed out loud remembering her fright mistaking him as eve teaser and her tiny smile. Kalpi looked puzzled with his strange behaviour; he mumbled something incoherent leaving her even more perplexed.  The unusual calmness is slowly getting on her nerves; it's suffocating. Kalpana heaved a sigh when his mobile buzzed breaking the uncomfortable silence.

Raghav looked at screen flashing unknown number and answered the call wondering who the caller can be. "Raghav baba Vittal's voice boomed from the other end; Raghav immediately recognised the caller. Aap, iss waqt...?? Sab teek hain... asked concerned, his mind worked up with possible reasons behind late night call. "Sab teek hain Raghav baba itni raat aap ko pareshaan karnapada, maaf kijiye Kalpi ka phone nahi lagraha mere paas office number nahi hain vittal replied in one breath. "Koi baat nahi Viital uncle shayad network problem hoga main abi office mein hi hoon kuch dere baad aap ki beti se baatkarvatahoon he replied putting the call on speaker. "iss ki zaroorat nahi raghav baba aap bass bathadena ki aaj raat woh apni saheli ki ghar rukhne ki sochrahi ti toh wahi rukhjaye... chaal ki rasta mein accident ki wajah se bahut traffic jam hogaya, bekaar mein raat bar sadak par padirahegi replied vital. Kalpi looked upset hearing her father's words; she cursed herself for the lie she told to buy some time to go home late that fell flat on her. Raghav who was watching her intently sensed something is fishy. "Uncle agar aap ko problem nahi hain toh mein Kalpi ki apne ghar lejavoon, waise bi mein abi office se nikalnewalahoon hw asked ignoring Kalpi's glare. "Teek hain Raghav baba aap ke saat toh who mehfooz rahegi, bass ek baar uss se baat karvadijiye ga Vittal said disconnecting the call. What was that Kalpi shouted not bothering about etiquette. Raghav looked amused with her outrage; he wasn't expecting so much resentment. Though he was sure she won't agree easily, he wasn't quite expecting so much anger. If you have other option give the address I'll drop you there, he replied looking cool as cucumber knowing well about her lie. Kalpi cursed herself for staying in park till late hours, for lying to her father and raghav for spoiling her day. She gave in finally as banging any friends door in wee hours is awkward. He gave phone signalling to call her father. She remained grumpy till they reached home and he was quite enjoying her tantrum.

Once home he showed her guest room n left not bothering to offer anything which made Kalpi even more furious. She badly needed chai after an eventful day, alas. She quietly went to guest room cursing him more. Unable to sleep after an hour or so she quietly walked out to catch some fresh air on terrace and bumped into Raghav. You are still awake he asked in a disapproving tone; need anything he added. Bass neendh nahi aarahi she replied feeling bit embarrassed. Do you mind some coffee he asked much to her surprise and proceeded to make without looking for her reply. After few minutes he walked into his bedroom with two freshly brewed coffees, Kalpi followed. He handed her a cup and settled on bed sipping his. Room was filled with pleasant silence. After a while Kalpi wished him good night to retire for the day.

Raghav sighed "I can't sleep "

Kalpi looked at him intently and touched his arm. "Let me help you."

"Huh? How?" he looked at her quizzically.

Kalpi got up from where she's sitting and settled on his bed.

"Lie down." she indicated her lap. "My father did this when I was small, when I had trouble sleeping she smiled softly however well she masked her emotions the slight tinge of pain in her voice didn't went unnoticed by him

Raghav looked at her uncertainly for a while and proceeded as she requested. She gently started stroking his head with her fingertips. His eyes closed immediately and a tender smile graced his face. He loved how her soft hands worked on him. She had the most beautiful hands he had ever seen on a girl and they worked like magic on him. He can show his vulnerability without any hesitation and she won't judge him or treat him as business tycoon but as ordinary man. All the anger in me seems exhausted, spent. He is going crazy under her touch, her touch is sending tremors through his body and sensations are rising like waves, bursting forth, lashing out with pleasure. Touching her has awakened something deep inside him; a need, a thirst that has taken over the very core of his being...!!

"Are you doing some sort of black magic?" he groaned.

"Shhh. Sleep" She instructed.

Raghav smiled realising how easily she can distract him.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

Kalpana silently stroked his head, not bothering to answer

"You still have time he said suddenly

"For what?" she asked out of curiosity.

"To run away from me", she stopped her ministrations abruptly hearing his words

"I'm not running anywhere." She said crisply. "Unless you want me to leave"

Raghav swallowed. He turned to other side and buried his face on her lap and Kalpi's fingers brushed through his soft hair soothingly.

'I don't know what to do with you Kalpana, he thought to himself.'I don't like this effect you have on me. Raghav Singhania the puppeteer, never the puppet.' After some time, he dozed off to sleep. She moved placing his head on pillow covering him with the blanket. She glanced one last time at his peaceful face and switched off the lights. She stayed awhile longer, watching him, enjoying the silence and knowing that despite the closeness they'd experienced tonight, tomorrow would see them back in their respective corners, facing off in the endless battlefield that was their relationship!!

Hope this update made up for the waiting...😃

Edited by nandinidavid96 - 6 years ago
vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear

loved ragna moments

pls update next part soon dear

when will raghav realize his feelings for kalpi,raghav is feared being puppet sure one day he'll be for kalpi
sana1819786 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow so amazing update dear
ragna momments are too lovely
cont soonish
eager to read more
bye take care
naam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Beaitiful moments between raghav and and kalpi
abirami_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update... Nice silent lovely moments of ragna without any one disturbance nor Kalpi running off.. This update will be satisfying us till u update next chappy. Plz if possible sooner an update... U know we are greedy for ragna. Tooo greedy ...
aru_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Continue soon