RagNa FF- I Finally Found Someone, Update on Pg 107- 1st November

nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

RagNa FF- I Finally Found Someone  

Hi friends, I am Nandini (naam toh dekha hoga๐Ÿ˜†) this is my first shot at writing a fanfiction on RagNa. Though I am too lazy to write, I couldn't resist myself jotting down on RagNa. The story is almost similar to the show with very less of Pakhi & Kapoor's. In the first couple of chapters this will go similar to my other FF's on PV2 (please bear with me if any of you happen to read them). Enough of my blabbering and Thank you in advance for reading !! 

Index

Character Sketch on pg 1

Part 1-Pg 1

part 2-Pg 4

part 3-Pg 6

part 4-Pg 9

part 5-Pg 11

part 6-Pg 14

part 7-Pg 16

Part 8 - Pg 20

part 9 - Pg 24

Part 10 - Pg 28

Part 11 - Pg 31

Part 12 - Pg 34

Part 13  - Pg 38

Part 14 - Pg 45

Part 15 to 18 - Pg 52

Part 18  - Pg 68

Part 19 - Pg 75

Part 20 - Pg 80

Part 21 - Pg 91

Part 22 - Pg 91

Part 23 - Pg 97

Part 24 - Pg 102

Part - 1

"Awww He is so hawwt!"  look at him screamed Pakhi

Kalpana choked on the sip of water that she had just taken. Kalpana and Pakhi are final semester engineering graduates. They are waiting in the lobby for the interview at the campus placement cell

"what?" Kalpana asked Pakhi with confusion... who by now is drooling at the stranger, coyly fluttered her eyelashes grinning from ear to ear

"Don't tell me you haven't noticed the hot guy?" retorted Pakhi

"Not really! Who are you talking about "enquired Kalpi in controlled tone

"Ooh you have wasted few good minutes, see he is freaking handsome" she pointed towards Raghav, who is talking with some professors a bit away from them.

Kalpana swallowed the irritation that rose up her throat in the form of fury. She controlled herself not to kick Pakhi out of her sight

And Pakhi continued "Poor you. Don't be such a geek...being studious annuls your licence to look even? Surely window shopping is not a crime, especially when the mannequin is so hot& sexy?"

Kalpana did not know how to respond to that stupid statement. She could hardly tell her how foolish and shameless she is sounding

"Don't understand how you can be so impassive...you must be insane!" continued Pakhi

Kalpana could only hope that the noises of the corridor camouflaged the sound of her gnashing teeth. She wondered how is she able to hear Pakhi's blabbering without breaking her bloody face...it is not new to her either

"Ooh...he's coming...!" jumped Pakhi with joy

Kalpana looked to see him walking towards them. Damn, he indeed looked good enough to eat raw, she cursed her own thoughts...And she was not the only one to notice. Pakhi was looking at him like he was a giant lollipop that she wanted to slurp on and so are the other girls in the corridor

"Listen, is my face looking alright...and my lipstick is not smudged, right?"...asked Pakhi hurriedly setting her hair straight

Kalpana felt like telling her that she looked a fright. The truth was that Pakhi looked indeed beautiful.

P.S. Thanks for giving it a try...please leave your comments. And haan...except sade ande, anything is welcome๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by nandinidavid96 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Character Sketch:

Ms. Kalpana V.Jadhav:                                                            

She is sharp, simple, naive no nonsense girl in early 20's with impeccable belief in hard work with attitude bordering arrogance.  She is a strong young lady with the audacity to speak against anyone standing for self respect, equally sensible with deep rooted care and concern. She strives hard to live up to the expectations of her mother bearing the brunt of her indifference more than often. Behind her faade lies of long lost child who does everything and anything to win her mother's undivided love and attention. Will she ever realise her own dreams and live life to the fullest leaving behind the emotional baggage she is carrying from very young age?? Will she ever find the unconditional love and her true soul mate??

Mr. Raghavendra Singhania:

He is business man in early 30's...practical, self made, arrogant, disciplined, intimidating man who lives life on his own terms. Behind his arrogance lies a caring, protective and possessive guy who goes to any length for his loved ones, still choose to remain aloof with the fear of losing them.  Raghav's feelings for Kalpana are evolved, transcending and deepest. He will choose anger or even hatred in her eyes to keep her at bay. He always puts up the facade of not paying two hoots to Kalpana though she attracts and annoys him in every possible way. Being an orphan from childhood he carves for love and extremely insecure with relationships. Avenging Kapoor's is the only dream he has in life. Will he ever be able to overcome the insecurities and move on leaving the revenge? How love finds its place in the life of this alpha male without 360 degree change in his nature?

She is emotional ...He is practical

He is arrogant ...she has the attitude to deal with it

She can be stupid and he drills some sense in her head

He is dominating and she knows to challenge him

She is dumb at times...He has brains to complement

He has ego...She know to break it

He is intimidating ...She can keep him grounded

She is serene and He is a storm

He is a chauvinist and she can rip him into shape

She is placid but all he is rigid

Raghav and Kalpana are like mirror images of each other. Both are hot headed, stubborn, arrogant, self-righteous, hardworking, disciplined and practical...Yet equally vulnerable and insecure. Despite the attitude and aloofness they show to the world RagNa deeply care for each other expressing it in different ways.
Raghav & Kalpana's relationship is a peculiar unfathomable combination of understanding and misunderstanding. The story is about their insecurities, fears, deepest desires and the inability to let go off ego. How will they discover love in their relationship? Will Kalpi ever understand the concern for Raghav comes from her affection for him? Will she be able to feel his love hidden under intricate exterior? Can she stir the hidden emotions of Raghav with her love to make him a better person? Will she become his emotional anchor obliterating his deep hidden insecurities, fears and emptiness? Can Raghav unleash her desires through his love and make her feel wanted, desired and loved? Will he become her rock in realizing her dreams and filling the void in her life with his unconditional love? Will they ever understand the deep rooted emotion they share for each other is love and they are "made for each other" ???

Edited by nandinidavid96 - 10 years ago
SUMESHNI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice start 
Plz continue soon
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice and interesting start NandiniD... Do continue... Want to read more... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nandini...what a start...kalpna having such that is new...other than kamala ma's in show I think she doesn't even remembers that she's a girl.. Lol

Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting please continue
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nandini? Lagta hai kahi dekha hai yeh naam!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
๐Ÿ˜†
Anyway! Nice start Nandini!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Do continue! I'll love reading it!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Wj.mad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting.
Plz continue
mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nandini! its awesome! ๐Ÿ‘
that's a rocking start.
plzzz continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
wow, great start hunโญ๏ธ
love it already๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I read ur ffs on pv2 as well, so I know this is gona be awesome too๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ƒ... cant wait

take care n plz continue soon