Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm going to look at that link tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ 

See you tomorrow.  stay warm and safe.  Who's gonna take care of Jay now that Leena is going back to work?  Hope not the sasuma

Hi Kanan, hope you have a good week ahead.  Are you following doctor's orders?  😊
Edited by Walden - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Walden

Well the finding out paternity thru blood group is not entirely illogical, like someone in that thread explained towards the end.  So people on that thread who are making fun of the cv's are themselves posting completely illogical facts about blood group inheritance.  Thats funny. 

hmmm about alcohol, I don't know.  Generally they wash the red blood cells before donation so I don't think you get transfused alcohol, though that would be totally hilarious 🀣

Usually they asked is you had any alcohol in last  48 hrs . If so they don't allow it .

Now in US 60 yrs and over are allowed to donate .

all of a sudden there are many B group people on the scene . Mrs Bhalla . Mr Bhalla . Raman has to be .and Ashok .Ruhi is lucky . 

Only two posts  makers on that thread are making sense . One of them is is really good but no one is saying any thing about recessive  genes  . 
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail
GOODNIGHT πŸ€—
Jay will be at the day care . He has started it last week . He went part time and on first day   Caught cold .

Day care is at her work l. she is allowed to visit him every three hours to feed him and allowed to spend her lunch hour with him . Benefits of breast feeding !! πŸ€—πŸ€—

NO Sasuma😭. In the picture . At this time she is History !!!🀣
Heema22 thumbnail
Sorry double post .

Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heema22

Na Tum Bevafa Ho, Na Ham Bevafa Hain
Magar Kya Karen, Apani Raahen Juda Hain

PS . I am off  on Monday and every Monday . Hope to see you tomorrow . I will check your status early . Hope to see you if not soon . πŸ€—πŸ€— I hope you are doing well .
Heema22 thumbnail

Well the finding out paternity thru blood group is not entirely illogical, like someone in that thread explained towards the end.  So people on that thread who are making fun of the cv's are themselves posting completely illogical facts about blood group inheritance.  Thats funny. 

hmmm about alcohol, I don't know.  Generally they wash the red blood cells before donation so I don't think you get transfused alcohol, though that would be totally hilarious 🀣

🀣🀣
OMG I was looking at the wrong post . Now I get it πŸ€£πŸ€£That post is worst than what CV is doing . May be her mother picked her up from  dumpster  and forgot to tell her πŸ€£ I saw the last post on the thread which was totally logical and may be the best one "🀣
Badala thumbnail

I don't understand any of this...I understand words but I'm not sure what you're trying to say...thodi simple english mein bolo...btw, that' the 1st house rule- don't talk in shudh hindi and for Kanan, don't use fancy english words that I dont' understand 🀣 

No ... no nothing. Its just the way Bigg bOss says it and calls it ghar and gharwale and ghar ke niyam.  
Hence proved, you have never watched Bigg Bogg. πŸ˜†
Badala thumbnail
Honey! why not chirro... 🀣 bird se related hi kyu? 
Heema22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _saumya_

Honey! why not chirro... 🀣 bird se related hi kyu? 

Perfect !! You need bird related username . When I think about you,  I think about this thornbird . You have qualities of very happy ( ? ) bird searching for best thing and singing the best song . The way you fly around ( forum to forum ) you must use bird related user name . And " Chirro " is great . I frist it and second it . So it's done !!!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—I love it .
Heema22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _saumya_

No ... no nothing. Its just the way Bigg bOss says it and calls it ghar and gharwale and ghar ke niyam.  

Hence proved, you have never watched Bigg Bogg. πŸ˜†

Dia ne Teri tang khechi aur Tum use ke botonme  aa  gayi ? . Dial knows hindi more that she lets us believe. I never seen Big boss but every one I know talks about it .