Frequent Posters

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Welcome to our new home for next few months .πŸ€—πŸ€—
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for making the new cc.  How are you? 
Heema22 thumbnail
Hi Dia πŸ€— welcome to New home . 
  The episode was intolerable . They are treating grown man as a child . Who does this ? 
And what's this SAS Bahu drama ? Is Mrs Bhalla turning  Sasuma ?
What's with Simmi and her birth control ka  triangle   Wala shindoor ? 

RR was  worst . I missed SJ post today was best to troll. Yesterday SI was doing Ganapati Pooja . Her back was exposed . One boob  ( with very bad padded bra ) was exposed  aur khulle ball . Is this Rajesthani bride ? They never walk around with hair down .

I need new entertainment . 

How was your day ?

Heema22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Walden

Thanks for making the new cc.  How are you? 

You are welcome .. I had free time at lunch .

Snow and cold . πŸ˜­ My family on chat . Driving be bananas . They are making fun of one old song . My family needs medication . I think they are Bipolar or unipolar . πŸ€£
TBDRESS thumbnail
I know what you mean.  Though the scene where Raman brings the other kid home definitely made me laugh πŸ˜†  It was too much.  And the Iyer's helping Raman, that's going to be hilarious too.  But against the backdrop of the paternity thing (which is Huge!), the lighthearted Raman who teases or gets back at his wife/dad makes NO sense.  This show is only 3 months old and already has lost its way. 

2 more days till the weekend!  I think the oscars are on this weekend- are you going to tune in? 

Heema22 thumbnail
Hey I read Raman is going from DNA testing . I hope the lab does not come out on 10 mins and give him the results 
Speaking for DNA ti gave a  good story to tell you about Desi surgeon .

Every thing is little  silly but people are enjoying it . This really blows my mind .

OH yes πŸ‘ Oscars on Sunday . Off course we are movie buffs . πŸ‘

Only two more days ? Too long . I want this week to end .

TBDRESS thumbnail
If they show someone messing with the paternity results, I'm going to be so mad!  Because I don't want to see this issue dragged anymore. 
Have you seen any of the films that are nominated...I haven't.  I acutally just recently watched silver linings playbook from last year.  Don't get what the hype was about- such a pointless film. 

Desi surgeon and paternity story😲  I want to know this one
Heema22 thumbnail

Our OB lady told me this  real story . Funny . One dude . I don't know him works for different hospital .
One of her client called and wanted "help." She was in trouble . But she wouldn't see her at the hospital that dude works at . So she meets her at our hospital . Lady wanted an "      " she schedules it . This dude comes in his scrubs and was very supportive .

After two weeks another lady comes in with same story . He was with her . This was his wife . πŸ€£. 
She said he had no guilt what's so ever . One girl friend or mistress and I the wife pregnant at same time and getting rid of it at same time . OMG πŸ€¬

Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
TBDRESS thumbnail
This dude needs to learn about contraception ASAP  πŸ˜†  Atleast the 2 women didn't show at the same time...that would have been super fun 🀣

Alright, time to say goodnight.  Keep warm and fuzzy πŸ˜ƒ and enjoy your family's masti