Idhu Kadhala Written Updates & Discussions

Posted: 10 years ago

Dear Idhu Kadhala followers 😃
This is the main thread for WU and discussions for this week.

For all the previous WUs, promos, background tunes and other information regarding the show check:
Archive Mansion

Edited by Baki - 8 years ago

Baki thanks da for the lovely update

so mister A attend the pooja so cool - bump into each other ok i have to watch it i love the background music - creep doing pooja oh no God is going to confuse now who to listen to Anajali or creep
From now on I think it's better to use one thread to update WU. As there is less dicussion, and I don't see any reason to open a thread every week. 
next page.

Thanks Kalki :)
en ipolam no update except one r two days:-(
Friday 7th March 2014 - Episode 81

Ashwin calls Sruthi. Ashwin is angry at Sruthi for changing Lavanya's mind about marriage. Sruthi pretends to talks to Lavanya, to manage her parents. Ashwin is confused and Sruthi cuts the call. Ashwin gets angrier and call again, but Sruthi cuts the call again.
Sruthi gets outsite and gives Shyam money, because he paid her parents money. Shyam gets angry at her for threating him as a stranger.  Shyam says he does not want money but he will ask for a cup tea some day, where she has to agree.

Lavanya comes with lunch for Ashwin. Ashwin gets angry at her and tells her to go home. The dealers calls her Mrs. Ashwin, and Lavanya smiles and says that she is not Mrs. yet, but going to be very soon.

At Ashwin's room. Ashwin asks Lavanya what is wrong with her and asks her why she is becoming like Sruthi. Lavanya asks him what is wrong to get married, as they had talked about being together. Ashwin says he does not want to dicuss anymore and asks her to leave the room. Ashwin tells himself that he will punish Sruthi for this.

At Sruthi's house they are all having lunch, enjoying themself. Sruthi notices that her father is sad.
Sruthi comes to her father, and sees him crying. Sruthi's father apologies for not being able to work right now. Sruthi says eventhough they are not related biologically, they are her family. She will do everything for them and hugs him.

Ashwin comes to the dinning table, and Anjali asks him what decision he has taken regarding marriage. Ashwin says he will never get married. Lavanya comes and gives him coffee. Ashwin tells Lavanya, that he not going to change. Ashwin says he will be working home today, as he has a headache. Sruthi comes to the house and she and Ashwin see eachother. Sruthi is tensed.

Ashwin tries to talk to Sruthi, but Sruthi escapes by taking Lavanya to the kitchen. Lavanya leaves the kitchen, as she got a call to attend. Ashwin comes to the kitchen and asks Sruthi why she cut his call. He gets angry and purposely Sruthi drops the flour on the floor and it spreads on Ashwin. Manorama comes and Ashwin sneezes because of the flour. Ashwin looks at Sruthi and leaves.

Garima asks Madhumathi, why she wants Sruthi to get married when Priya is unmarried. Madhumathi says it's easy to get a groom for Priya, but for Sruthi is difficult. Shyam is perfect for her.

Sruthi is at Lavanya's room and she is in deep thought. Lavanya says that Sruthi should not come infront of Ashwin, as he is blaming Sruthi for everything. Sruthi escapes by saying that she will go the shop to buy a pear for Lavanya's lamp. Ashwin sees her in the hall and stops her. Ashwin's says she cannot even lift her hand and tells to stand like a statue. Ashwin begins to talk, when Sruthi pretends to faint. She tells him to get some water, and he leaves her to get water. Sruthi runs ways and hides herself. Ashwin comes back and and looks around and sees a piece of Sruthi's dress at the door. Ashwin throughs the cup and he is very angry.

Precap:
Anjali comes into Ashwin's room, where Ashwin is sitting and crying. Ashwin hugs Anjali, and Anjali consoles him.
Edited by Baki - 10 years ago
Shruthi mom changed va? Character changed? Is it the same person from beginning?
Originally posted by migan

Shruthi mom changed va? Character changed? Is it the same person from beginning?
Yes, they had changed the actress. 😉
Originally posted by Baki

Yes, they had changed the actress. 😉

Ahhh so i am right. ðŸ˜‰
I am very less on IF currently. And that's the reason y I have not made WU lately. Plus it seems that nobody it's showing us the support we need for WU.Let us know whether you still want us to write everyday as a most, or we will just add a brief whenever we get the time.

Baki,.-