Javed Akhtar's Tweet abt Alia acting in Highway..

Javed__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

1. Milestones -Nargis in Mother India Meena kumari in saheb bibi.. Nutan in BANDANI Shabana in Arth and now Alia Bhatt in Highway.

Edited by JK_Jai_HO - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh yeah?
Will have to see this movie in order to comment. 
😕
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh , y god, thats a huge complement. Happy to see young actors getting appreciated.
the reviews about alia's performance are very mixed. if she was really that good..she should have been praised all over.
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
and i can add messi from barceloa 🤣
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Talk about exaggeration😆 Even if Alia is good in Highway, these ppl are gonna ruin it with all the exaggerated claims😆
UsernameLoading thumbnail
She is brilliant! The best performance I've watched on Indian celluloid
It's my opinion..others might not agree:)
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: UsernameLoading

She is brilliant! The best performance I've watched on Indian celluloid

It's my opinion..others might not agree:)

Woah really? She was that good? The reviews are mixed though but yeah i haven't watched it yet, so in no position to comment😆 So Highway is Alia's Rockstar where her performance is fabulous but the movie is a train wreck?😆
UsernameLoading thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Woah really? She was that good? The reviews are mixed though but yeah i haven't watched it yet, so in no position to comment😆 So Highway is Alia's Rockstar where her performance is fabulous but the movie is a train wreck?😆

No the movie is really good..I watched it twice..I loved it that much

And yes this is Alia's Rockstar, Barfii, JWM combined..I read the reviews after posting mine..clearly most of the critics think the movie is flawed..I didn't..I really enjoyed it..I don't want to use the word Sufi because I don't understand what that means..but I don't understand how I felt during the movie..there were some very simple shots taken with complete silence in the background and I just watched the scenes flow! I find BG music very irritating..it interrupts my movie watching experience..the BG score is restricted to Rahman's score! 
It's not JWM..you aren't watching Jo Hum Chalne Lage and admiring the scenery..all of that is just there..and you're watching it!

Uggh..just go watch it..I'm just rambling
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Acha ab aisa bhi kya hai...woh bhi aaj kal ki movie mai !