Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: paponecon

vyan trying to spend more tm wth geet ...geet searching old maan...maan making geet jealous or really its time pass

You never know...!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onir

Nostalgia : Such updates always make me feel nostalgic, and you somehow brought a smile on my face reading this one. Thanks Mayyo πŸ€— 

I am glad, twinnie! πŸ€—
Sasha makes an appearance as Maan's "friend" πŸ˜†  is this in response to Geet's Vyan πŸ˜‰. Mayyo must say this is turning out to be more interesting. 
Maybe he doesn't bother about Vyan at all... πŸ˜‰
I liked how in few words and in between the story you do give a glimpse about the person's characteristics and persona, like Geet's detailing and silent observation of her cabin is a window to her skills as an Interior designer. πŸ‘
Thank you! πŸ˜³
 Vyan as I said before is a voyeur and keenly observes things related to Geet ... be it her spending time with her near ones, or her covert observing Maan, or even when she makes plans with her friends to relive her moments with them. 
Yep! 
SBV has made a special guest appearance here... hayee Not only Geet even I was drooling. 😳
Me too! πŸ˜³
Their reminiscence and the joy of reliving those each moments that can never return but was always treasured by all 4 became a beautiful means of thawing some ice between M-G as the atmosphere was lightened by presence of A-A. The whole recollection when they spoke of  their trip and late night walk made me recollect that chapter which is one of my favorite written update by you as it was a nostalgia for me then. πŸ˜ƒ
After I wrote this chapter, I went back to read that one in IOYSM and see if I was still in tune to their camaraderie. I am pleased that I was. πŸ˜ƒ
I did get a glimpse of my hidden Tortoise here πŸ˜‰ The way he was again being the referee between A-A tu tu main main. πŸ˜† and at the same time involving Geet in the whole tug of war. 
Ahha! Positivity!
Loved the last line "We were just four college friends taking a nostalgic walk down the memory lane together. " πŸ‘
Thanks, twinnie! πŸ€—

mayyo thumbnail

Parred: The days on the cruise are passing quite soon. But with the pace of the story Twinnie you've made a point to give refined details of each activity and events going on ion few sentences which give the whole picture. πŸ‘

I had no other option. I didn't want to drag the trip so I had to give better details of what was happening in the little time...
I would go with Geet in her opinion of not being a big Romeo-Juliet fan ... as I said earlier neither Jack-Rose or Romeo-Juliet story appeal to me much (It's just my opinion) 
Mine too.
Vyan is slowly taking his token gifts  in return as the one who advised this trip πŸ˜‰ Golf coruse pe khelte khelte chance pe dance... πŸ˜† Waah ji waah! I like him he's sweet & harmless.  
That's one more person to like Vyan.
Geet wanting to take efforts in being presentable and being bothered with her looks for the ball seemed justified as any girl (for that matter anyone) would want to look good when going for a date or a ball. I don't think it was in special reference to it being with Vyan. 
You got this right. Absolutely.
Geet collision with Sasha the Bimbo πŸ˜† Loved it. What caught my attention was how Maan did observe the exchange and continued to focus on Geet for a few moments before going away with Bimbo. πŸ˜‰
You really do pick out the littlest of hints. πŸ˜†
She came to the conclusion of Sasha being his GF ?? Kya baat hai. πŸ˜² She has a tainted/prejudiced view of him I guess, may be due to the presentation he keeps in front of her, or all the gossip or her own way of controlling her feelings for him or excuses she keeps giving herself to rid herself from over thinking ... which she fails time and again. πŸ˜†

"Sometimes, things are funny in the way they change" πŸ˜† I guess it is applicable to both M&G. 
Yes, it is. But I guess she's only seeing him in that light and not herself...

mayyo thumbnail

Prelude: Mayyo after reading this I went somewhat like this Just couldn't frame words, cause I'm in love with Maan πŸ˜³ β€οΈ ... So for this renewed love I'm giving him a modified name, a mini christening post this update, and it's ----- Genie Tortoise my GT πŸ˜†

Did you just remove the "J for Jaanu" from his name? πŸ˜² πŸ˜†
I could picture both of them in their respective attires on the deck of the cruise in triple "C" way - Carefree, comfortable and curious about what's going on in the other's mind. πŸ˜‰ Loved the attires, especially my GT's. πŸ‘πŸΌ  
I love that attire too. And there's a picture of him in that attire which Apa posted. 
Vyan's personality and doings reminded her of Old Maan πŸ˜². But can't she yet figure out that its him (as she knew him then) beneath the layer of this playful, charming Maan. She thinks that he is different from his earlier self who would go to any extent for people he loved , not leave the side of his loved ones for longer time? ---- But then if you view him I don't think much has changed, he's still the same he is still there for his family whenever needed, working with his brother trying to live and fulfill his father's as well as his own dream of providing for his loved ones, he still talks to his mother how his day has been and also general talks, Spends time with his niece, cares for her and dotes on her, and mostly he was also there for his friends A-A in their time of need supporting them in their decision being there as a witness. All this just shows that he's still there but has his own life and wants to spend some time and space even for self... what's wrong in that? he is there for family only this time he just doesn't want to go all out with his emotions visible for anyone to play with it... 
Or does Geet just not want to face this change in him (her own perceived wrong or to say something that doesn't fit her image of him) , cause this Maan is creating disturbance in her. so much so that she's trying to find her imaged Maan in Vyan whom she must fit in a new category as Vyan himself deserves to get better than a comparison. 
Don't feel that I just hate this Geet or trying to find all wrongs in her. I love her too not as much as My GT but then she's too is adorable and what she's been earlier as well as now I admire her for her strengths as well as her weaknesses.  Its just that I'm happy that she's having all these thoughts cause it shows progress and is on lines of causing her to dig deep within.  A perfect recipe towards discovery and also will help her be completely sure of her feelings this time when she fights for both of them. (I'm just blabbering too much πŸ˜† As usual ... can't seem to help it πŸ˜†) 
@Bolds: These are all the key points here in this chapter. He has risen to give value to himself too, apart from giving his all to those he cares for, and she is subconsciously turning a blind eye towards things that she knows would be unpleasant.
And you're right. Vyan deserves better than a comparison, but she is a human and comparison comes to humans without any effort.
She calls him Devil 🀣 I would say indeed yes. As he is her inner demon that she doesn't want to confront at present. 
πŸ˜†
He just appears out of nowhere each time surprising Geet and post each appearance he does create a stir causing Geet madam to crave for some silent time for self contemplation πŸ˜† He's a genie but yet tortoise (Did you get my GT reference now... I'm mad today I guess πŸ˜†) He continues to be tortoise because he yet can't go and tell her that he's somewhat J, and so he uses this long way of speaking to her by using her own conflicting emotions. She sees the glimpse of the same unnameable emotion again in his eyes when he recounts to her the moments he has seeing her spending with Vyan either beside him or in his arms dancing. πŸ˜‰ Tortoise can't bear it but now he can't come with it straight out too because he's busy pretending unaffected. Bechara πŸ˜† 
Yes, I get the GT reference as well as the hyped up twinnie. πŸ˜†
They both continue GF-BF jabs πŸ˜† I loved it so much. However unaffected both act it does come out to bite each other in taunting but casual ways. πŸ˜†

He was J  but then all the pretense had to be continued so he skillfully brought her in his arms, showing her he wants this picture other than the picture of her with Vyan last night... of them being surrounded by each other. (There I go all dreamy and still positive for this couple) πŸ˜³  And she didn't let him know that Vyan isn't her BF ... πŸ˜† 
And I like the dreamy, positive twinnie. πŸ˜ƒ
But I agree with Geet ... they aren't Jack-Rose for me ... cause I don't want them to end up as it ended for the Titanic couple... I want them to live with each other not die in the name of love. (You already know that I'm still holding onto  that  picture where they would come back to his Mansion together as a couple ... ) 
That is exactly what I think about Jack and Rose. I don't want Maan and Geet's fate to be like theirs so I don't compare them with Jack and Rose at all. 
He did agree that his so called GF (As named by Geet ) could harm her as she stated, and he wouldn't want that for her... but then his actions were contrasting "Him dancing in between girls admiring him ... yet his eyes on her ,and with a smirk and wink , showing that he doesn't care a damn what his so called GF would cause him or her... πŸ˜† I so loved him in this scene πŸ˜³
Ahha! You caught it again! 
So the week as well as the four day cruise trip ended... πŸ˜ƒ And she's energized for going to back... Why do I feel she will be need of this energy when she returns back. πŸ˜†
Oh she will. πŸ˜‰

As now I'm done with the pending updates I can ask you to continue soon... πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€— 
You can say that any day! πŸ€—

mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: benaz

Heya! Am finally up to date with this story of yours. It was amazingly written😊I have enjoyed all the chapters. The reunion of Maan and Geet was great though even am puzzled about his attitude like he had indeed loved her in the past. Is this his way of tryna move on? Hope Vyan doesn't get his hopes too high judging from his behaviour. Really like his character thoughπŸ˜‰I also like how you describe all the other couples. The trip was really a fun affair. Glad everyone came together!

Continue soon!😊

Hello!
It is a pleasure knowing you enjoyed reading the story.

While Maan's behaviour is indeed puzzling at this stage of the story, I cannot explain that now. You will need to wait for that to unfold.

I am really glad you like Vyan!

I hope you continue to enjoy the story in the future too.

Thanks for leaving your thoughts! It means a lot. πŸ˜Š
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: rohini973794

it was really gud...continue soon

Thank you!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneetpuneet

Lovely story. 

Read 1st season and all these chapters in last three days. 
I don't know how much I was into this story. 
I actually viewed every scene you wrote. 
You are amazing writer my dear. 
Applauds! 
Would love to know what happens next. 
A big thank you for bringing a sequel else I would have regretted reading it because I hate sad ending specially in maaneet stories. 
At least in fiction let's keep maaneet United and finish story as happy ending. 
Now when you are writing sequel, please let me know if you are going to give sad ending. If so I would prefer to stop reading now itself rather than getting my heart broken later. 
But I really wish you give it happy ending. 

One query. 
Is it maaneet story for sure? Because the way geet shows so indifference towards Maan is shocking. Is she really not tiny bit jealous? She regret her decision in past, then how is it that now she feels nothing at all for Maan. 

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am very pleased to know you have enjoyed the story so far.

Maaneet will always be united, for me and for every other fan out there. We can't bear their separation, can we?

No, the sequel comes with the promise of the reunion of Maan and Geet and a happy ending. You may continue reading it if you wish.
And this answers your question of whether this is a Maaneet story or not. It is, of course. She tries her level best not to feel affected by him and so far, they really haven't come so close for her to feel jealous of him going around with girls. 

I hope the further story eases your worries. πŸ˜Š
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneetpuneet

I hope maan's point of view is also there. 

Like in earlier season. 

Continue soon

I am afraid Maan's POV won't be there in first person but of course, his side of story will have its fair share of revelation too.
Onir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Indeed she will have to work hard to break his walls ... cause this time neither he nor she can afford anything done half way through or with any doubts in mind/ 
Twisted πŸ˜† ... But I love this twisted Geet... it makes the reading of this whole journey quite interesting and lively, I keep anticipating and predicting successfully or unsuccessfully . πŸ˜‰
Onir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I saw that Pic posted by Shika later... He too seems quite close to your description of Vyan.
Yes I guess I know about ARK ... its very close to my one earlier guess about a daddy's girl πŸ˜†
Previous
1 ... 108 109 110 111 112
Next