Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayyo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: saf24

Superb update. Geet finds herself with some time alone to reflect where she realises that Vyan is like the Maan she knew  seve years ago. Maan then shows up and try to find out more about her personal life. Geet doesn't correct him on her relationship with Vyan and when she does ask him about his girlfriend he surprises her but getting closer to her, assuming that she is jealous. Absolutely loved their scene. Fab job as always and looking forward to what is in store next.

Thank you! I am pleased to know you liked it. It makes me feel like giving the time and effort into this story is worth it. 😊
SheenGcian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susegad

<font size="3"><font color="#009933">The Man enjoying his coffee on the cruise in his nice relaxed attire</font>😉</font>

Kattooo ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
SheenGcian thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Maggie.

Lo and behold, here's Vyan!

Desi Vyan is more Good 😉
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onir

Firstly I loved the banners for Wired Hearts ❤️. Nishaji has done a great work here 👍🏼 

She has indeed! 
Decided: Hmm some decision see indeed has made. To see him in new light and not compare him with the Maan of 7 years back. 🤔 But then she already has had some prejudiced view of him through all the gossips and her own sightings of him. 
Yes, that is where she is turning a blind eye. She is not completely seeing him in that new light.
I already spoke a lot or blabbered about his unique Meet-&-Greet already on my last comment and her introspection of it seems to be a different justification of her thinking about it all. I feel its the slight pinch that she's feeling about his indifference towards her that is somewhere making her thought process to flow in such a way. And her feeling the disappointment, and that so called Pinch makes me happy cause it shows that this time around she will have to reach him as last time he made himself vulnerable to her and was very tuned to her needs and yet he was hurt , So this time around she will have to take that extra effort, if she ever wants to break his wall of indifference and coldness that he's been using to protect himself from hurt.
Definitely. She will have to mend what she broke.
Raya liking Vyan or expressing it to Geet or even making her bring Vyan along with them is I feel her way of looking out for her sister's happiness as she feels Geet needs to come out of the grief and loneliness she's been subjecting herself since a year and go out and make friends other than AA/ RR/ G. 
Hmm, it is exactly what you think. Raya knows her sister inside out and so she always makes an effort so Geet would be happy.

mayyo thumbnail

Chapter 20: I loved these unexpected guests. 😉 Especially the one that arrived later  and just the mention of his arrival made her heart to beat rapidly 😆

Everyone did. 😆
I loved how Mrs. Khurana was there for her to accompany her when she must have felt lonely after 2 weeks of being with a family unit. Her arrival was like a blessing in disguise for Geet who is still coming in terms with a lost family and building a new family in a place where she has come back after years. 
Mrs. Khurana is one person who indirectly and directly makes  it obvious that she wants to stay in the circle of people that Geet thinks of as family.
She indeed was like a mother to Geet even in her actions and gestures ... bringing sweets, appreciating her house and the set up, and then making a cup of tea for her child at the end of the day, and later sharing a warm meal. 
Yes! 😊
Hmm ... Next part seems interesting with the latest guest arrival 😆

mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: BDayGal-11Jan

Aweesommmeee Chappteerr Mayyam 😃
Khakhi Pants and White shirt, I have seen Guru's pic in this and He's luking Supperrr Hawt 😳
Okay ! Apart from this Update was Good 😉
Happy Birthday Shika 🤗 [<:P]

Thanks, Sheen! 😃
mayyo thumbnail

New Romeo, New Juliet: firstly I liked the title. 👏 As always good one here. 

Can't take credit for it here. Sister suggested it.
Maan has come full prepared for this meeting I guess. His comment to her "Feel at home" 🤣 Must have stumped Geet's resolve of acting as casual as she wanted to pretend. 
Oh yes, it did. 😆
Hmm Maan has build his walls strong. But yet again there was a glimpse of the ripples in his stillness when she flirted back as a response about her attire. What somehow has me worried is that he's keeping such a tight leash on his emotions and his need to act casual and unaffected that whenever his walls may crack or crumble the outcome would be quite strong a force and shocking for both him as well as Geet. 
Something you noticed yet again. He has a very tight leash on himself and his emotions, which needs to be broken to reach his heart which he so strongly guards.
On the other hand Geet though strongly deciding and self lecturing to behave unaffected and as indifferent she wants to be in front of him fails to do so. She pats herself on doing a good job? Really and yet Vyan served as a catalyst to distract from the aftereffects of Maan. 😆
She's twisted. 😆
I'm loving this.. 😃
I'm glad! 😳

mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: punam2712

I WISH THEY WERE JACK AND ROSE

DONT LIKE THE DISTANCE BETWEEN THEM

The distances between Jack and Rose were far more significant than them. I'm sure you wouldn't want those distances to crop between these two.
mayyo thumbnail

Thank you!
mayyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: farzu3008

lovely update. geet still the same not accepting her feelings. she still thinks abt maan or else y would she compare vyaan with maan. love the flirty nature of maan with geet. cruise ended so wondering how these two will meet n the story will move forward.

Thank you! Glad you liked it. 
Previous
1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112
Next