Elli Avram's fairy land#16 Elli Avram - Beautiful girl with pure soul - Page 111

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sita11

chevi will u open the new fairyland or any other volunteers 

I can but if any other people who haven't opened yet should get a chance like you said 😛
priyaramnath84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysha

Girls now that I think about it, maybe he wasn't talking about marriage. probably a serious relationship. He stressed alot on 2 - 2 1/2 years thing. means he missed being in a relationship so he is looking forward to being double after that long. Maybe for a change Salman wants to be more openly dating hence making a big deal.
..and hinting that the girl who he's gonna start dating is not Indian.

The Swagat Hain and shubhratri part, omg I am seeing in mobile for more than 100 times. The charge went down. The ad was the best part as there is no connection between welcome and good night. Such blunt words. We understood it. The question was ad for favorite girl. Wow. It surely rocked. Many people don't know Swagat Hain as it was not on bigg boss episode. It was in the uncut version. 

priyaramnath84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

chevi will u open the new fairyland or any other volunteers 

Can I know who is starting the new fairyland? Chevi ji or anyone else...
I always wanted to start but I am always on the go with phone or iPad regarding work. Laptop toh soh raha Hain. 
   Any volunteers? 
BeingChevi thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyaramnath84

Can I know who is starting the new fairyland? Chevi ji or anyone else...
I always wanted to start but I am always on the go with phone or iPad regarding work. Laptop toh soh raha Hain. 
   Any volunteers? 

If you want to do it, you can :) Koi problem nahin hain mere taraf se and i'm sure from the others as well :D
priyaramnath84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingChevi

If you want to do it, you can :) Koi problem nahin hain mere taraf se and i'm sure from the others as well :D

I was saying ki mere pas laptop nahin Hain. Plus u r our sweet girl who makes our fairyland special. Glad if u will start or anyone else.
 I just said hope some day I will create when I sit in front of laptop.
Sweet chevi ji r u creating?
BeingChevi thumbnail

I was saying ki mere pas laptop nahin Hain. Plus u r our sweet girl who makes our fairyland special. Glad if u will start or anyone else.
 I just said hope some day I will create when I sit in front of laptop.
Sweet chevi ji r u creating?

How sweet you are 😊 Yeah, I can create it, abhi karti hoon as I won't be online in the morning nor afternoon tomorrow. 😊
priyaramnath84 thumbnail
Chevi ji . Ek number create kar do. See then we will have some fantastic news . After 15 days as salman is in Delhi.
Plus here is the link in which salman says lulia is just a friend. 
No expression on his face.
BeingChevi thumbnail
Don't post in the other one just yet :)

Will sajao it properly tomorrow after I get back from my test 😃 For now just copying and pasting 😳
Edited by BeingChevi - 10 years ago
priyaramnath84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingChevi

How sweet you are 😊 Yeah, I can create it, abhi karti hoon as I won't be online in the morning nor afternoon tomorrow. 😊

Really love ur energy, ur positivity. Even though we have not met, I personally adore and like u. 

BeingChevi thumbnail

Really love ur energy, ur positivity. Even though we have not met, I personally adore and like u. 

Godwilling we will meet someday 🤗