Elli Avram's fairy land#16 Elli Avram - Beautiful girl with pure soul - Page 108

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sonia_koolkhan

I liked your new name Beingchavi ,btw me n Salman r having same sir name 'khan' but he z not my bhai πŸ˜†. Thanks 4 da interview detailed.

I think soon we 'll get confirmation news abt Ellisa. πŸ˜ƒ

Hehe thank you 😳 I hope so

Oh and he danced to Munni Badnaam (flip, he rocked it!) and he did the towel step and sang Teri Meri from Bodyguard <3 My man <3
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mysha

Wow guys 😲 so that mid-day article followed by this interview of Salman. I am so confused! too much confusion to digest!

I dont want to give false hope to my ElliSa heart...to be taken away again :( but looks like Salman's into something, something serious. What could it be? There's lulia, jacqueline, and elli. I have a feeling tht he wasn't kidding when he said that he's thinking of bringing someone from abroad. He just took it back after saying that. He talked about kids, and a potential serious relationship. That first statement of something big happening in his life soon is quite 😲
One more thing... swagath hain line was so ElliSa! but then he didnt really deny lulia either.
And I wonder if Elli was really there in his apartment. I want some confirmation not just stupid rumors πŸ˜”

Ps; Chev ur new username is rocking babe! πŸ‘πŸΌ laauuv it! <3

I'm nervous myself. I just hope it doesn't make me livid. πŸ˜†πŸ˜› It's high time though that he get serious and start a family life so I guess whatever happens, I'll be okay with it. No one can love him as much as I do πŸ˜‰ (kidding 😳 maybe :P)
@Bold Thank you 😳⭐️
priyaramnath84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm nervous myself. I just hope it doesn't make me livid. πŸ˜†πŸ˜› It's high time though that he get serious and start a family life so I guess whatever happens, I'll be okay with it. No one can love him as much as I do πŸ˜‰ (kidding 😳 maybe :P)
@Bold Thank you 😳⭐️
[/QUOTE]
Sterday after his interview, I am not able to sleep or concentrate.very tensed. He said something soon will happen in his life. Is it a girlfriend or engagement?
priyaramnath84 thumbnail
Are yaar. The news of saman getting hitched to vantur is creating ripples. Ek din main khushi se nahin reh sakti.😭
One thing I don't understand, did it take salman more than one and a half years for lulia.
Kya yaar. I don't know what to say. I was sooo confident about ElliSa. 
Mujhe mixed feelings Hain. 

Crazy_bee thumbnail
Its everywhere..in every site

Kiaara Sandhu @KiaaraSandhu

Celebration Time for Fans,,Superstar @BeingSalmanKhan will do Marry his Romanian Girlfriend Iulia Vantur this Year. pic.twitter.com/KcjNBDjH9F

priyaramnath84 thumbnail

Celebration Time for Fans,,Superstar @BeingSalmanKhan will do Marry his Romanian Girlfriend Iulia Vantur this Year. pic.twitter.com/KcjNBDjH9F

Arey yaar. What is this? My dreams are crushed. Salman u should have denied her when koel asked u about vantur. U didn't deny . Ab kya boloon.i know age difference is there for ellisa but in Hollywood take Tom Cruise and many celebrities. 
Elli should never be missed in life.ek din khushi se nahin reh sakti.sterfay after the conclave I didn't sleep properly as I was dreaming about them. I am soo oo crazy for ellisa.
Anky_Ghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

People misunderstood... I think few days back he said in an interview Lulia is just friend, he does not care what people think of them.. and Lulia was there with Salman since so long, then y suddenly he would be so vocal about her?I am very much sure it's about Elli.. he even hinted saying 'Swagat hain' to reply about ad.. people who watched BB7 Elli'eviction episode, it's clear how Salman reacted to Elli's swagat hain (I still remember..it was so funny πŸ˜†) regarding Lulia Salim Khan already clarified eevrything last year.. I am quite sure Salman's family likes Elli a lot and Salman hinted only about Elli yesterday's interview.. very soon we r gonna news about ElliSa πŸ˜‰
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
These all rumours coming up becaz of that idiot Koel...she took her name when salman mentioned abt bringing a wife from abroad...
salman in this interview only clearly said to koel that he is not interested in married women then how can he think of that silly lulia...dont worry hv faith...
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The most imp thing is that salmans father has already given a clarification on Lulia...then why the hell media doesnt understand...its all becaz of the pea sized brain of that koel ...that all of a sudden these lulia rumours popping up ...few days back it was daisy and now lulia...lol...
Anky_Ghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

These all rumours coming up becaz of that idiot Koel...she took her name when salman mentioned abt bringing a wife from abroad...
salman in this interview only clearly said to koel that he is not interested in married women then how can he think of that silly lulia...dont worry hv faith...

Sita ji.. πŸ‘ yes, we need to have faith on ElliSa..guys, it's celebration time! yesterday Chevy posted that dinner related news, then Salman's interview where he hinted about ElliSa... enjoy guys!!πŸ₯³after a long,we have something to cheer for..