Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varsha2KD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
congrats on the new thread... waiting for the next chapter...
sfghfj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for d new thread
waiting for d next update

Panther007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

congratz on new thread :)
saima4744 thumbnail
Congratulations on thread 3.
BlueBloodQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats on new thread...
starsarun thumbnail
According to new rules, Saying congratulations only is spamming!
So Congrats to you ;)
I am waiting to know if Arnav will be able to save Khushi or Superman will come here to pick her up and leave her to hospital!
sera-high thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
congratulation for this new tread...read it in one go ...loved it😊
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congratzzz for the new thread

plzzz update soon. can't wait for the next update
oKBSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

CREDIT TO: HK90 *thanks preet*

PROOF READ BY CHEESEMAD

NOTE
I am the sole holder of this story, please no copying my work. Its really hurts when some people copy and harass others work, so I will tell those people to respect our work. you can recommend my stories to your friends and If u want to post it any other sites please ask me first.

*KARAN IS NOT A VILLAIN NOR SON OF SANDHAYA*😈

26. HIS LOVE

"I love you Khushi, and I will not let anything happen to you... not this time... I will get you back in my life... anyhow... I love you" Arnav said determining, but soon a scene from past disturbed his mind, making him numb with terror, as he heard his own voice begging for her life

"No don't kill her, Please, I beg, who are you? Khushi... Please... no... Please"

He jerked back to reality and saw the security guards roaming here and there frantically, probably finding Khushi.

"You found her? Where is she?" Arnav panted as he asked the head security guard.

"No, sir we are still finding her" The person replied meekly.

"WHAT... I DIDN'T PAY YOU TO SIT DAMMIT, I TOLD YOU TO FOLLOW HER LIKE HER SHADOW, HOW COULD YOU ALL LET HER DISAPPEAR" Arnav shouted at top of his voice.

Staff of AR by now were used to his shouting, but now when he shouted; they all stopped working, giving each other curious glances, the way ASR was shouting it was proving one thing that a thing very close to his heart had lost. They were afraid of him, but never hated him, seeing their boss so helpless they prayed for him.

kyun nazrein teri yun anjaan hain,

aankhein hain meri bhi num,

kyun paakar bhi tumko khoya hai,

Hum kyun na ban paye hum...

It was getting hard for her to breath, temperature of the room was increasing, she tried to open her mouth to shout for help but no sound came, she tried to move her body, but no use,

"Arrr... nav... Arnav" Khushi whispered brokenly.

Suddenly some strange scenes crossed her mind, again. A girl running in a dark jungle

*Flashback*

She ran, ran for her life, and ran to her love, she had to reach him, she turned to look at the person who was behind her with a hockey stick in his hand. She opened her mouth to shout but her foot got caught in the roots of an old tree and she fell down.

BLOOD

She could only see blood, blood from her nose, blood on her forehead, she saw the person in mask nearing her, she gasped in horror, she tried to move with her elbow, but his large hand caught her ankle and twisted it.

"Ahhh!!!!! Help... no... no... Please... Arnav... help... ARNAV"

*FLASHBACK END*

"Arnav..." Khushi was half conscious, her eyes were dropping, she was out of sense and didn't know what to do or what she was doing, but she tried and shouted again...

"ARNAV ... ARNAV ... Ar... Arn... Arnav..." Her screams slowly turned into whispers as she lost her consciousness fully.

"Sir, we saw in CC TV footage that a man was leading Miss Gupta, down that stairs, on the first floor... but we don't have any CC TV down there" A junior guard came rushing towards them, by now whole office was aware of Khushi's absence, but what shocked them that no one knows where she went, hence ASR ordered them to take out all the CC footage.

"First floor, but she knew that it is under construction... Oh shit" Arnav said and ran towards first floor, guards tried to stop him saying it would be dangerous for him to go there, but one look from ASR, had shut them up.

"KHUSHI... KHUSHI..." Arnav was running around like a maniac searching for Khushi.

"Sir, I found her, oh my god" the guard found the room full of steam and Khushi's limp body, he checked her nerves and sighed in relief, he ran to turn off the steam.

Arnav came running to her, and stopped when he saw her limp body down, his body froze, again an image from past, her limp, bleeding body lying in the forest came across his mind.

Run Arnav, go... I love you, run love run, I will be safe, run her words echoed in his ear.

"Don't worry ASR she is alive..." He couldn't complete his sentence as Arnav slapped him on his face.

"Look at her, this is all because of you, pray for her, if anything happened to my love, I will ruin you" Arnav said in a menacing tone and rushed forward to her, he carried her in his Arm and ran to a nearby hospital.

"Payal, don't you think, we should at-least tell Khushi about our marriage, she deserves to know because she was the one who helped us get married when your parents had fixed your alliance somewhere else" Aakash said caressing Payal's bare shoulder.

They were in their secret flat, enjoying their cozy alone time. Aakash had come here after making excuse of an urgent work to Arnav, same case with Payal, she faked her non-existence urgent work to her father and came to her husband.

"I know, she deserves to know, but trust me I will tell her after sometime, as well as our family, it is getting difficult to stay without you" Payal said and kissed his naked chest, Aakash was about to kiss her when his phone started ringing, flashing ANJALI DI' on screen.

"Yes di... what... attack... oh shit... ya coming" Aakash gulped

"What happened Aakash?" Payal asked shaking him.

"Khushi's been attacked again" Aakash said

They both ran towards the hospital as fast as possible.

Arnav had taken Khushi to their family doctor, she was in emergency room. With oxygen mask over her mouth, as per doctor due to suffocation in the steam room, the oxygen supply has decreased in her body. As now he had realized his love for her all over again, he wanted her back with him ASAP. He was still busy staring at her when...

"Sir this is the letter we got near miss Gupta, it's again a threat" The police inspector informed Arnav, "threat?" Arnav took the letter from his hand and read

See, Arnav Singh Raizada, I tried to kill your Khushi just under your nose, and you can't save her. Accept it Raizada you are a loser, I failed to kill her before, but now I will not let her live more

Your well-wisher

Arnav clenched his fist and gave the letter back to police.

"Check all the CC footage, check backgrounds of all the staffs of AR, but I want this culprit alive in front of me, inspector, I will not take any loose security around Khushi anymore" Arnav ordered.

"OK ASR, don't worry, we will handle it" Inspector assured

"Doctor, is she fine, can I meet her?" Arnav asked when doctor came out after checking Khushi.

"Yes, her system is shocked but overall she is fine, but yes there is a slight bulge on the back of her head, I think she has been hit on her head, and as per her previous report, it can be dangerous for her" The doctor said seriously.

"What do you mean; did she get her memory back?" Anjali asked and Arnav stared towards Khushi through the glass.

"No her memory is not back yet, her system is protecting her, so it depends on her body's coping strength" Doctor went away excusing himself and permitted them to meet her.

Veer came rushing to the hospital and ran towards a crying Anjali

"How?" Veer asked consoling a hysterical Anjali, as Anjali explained the little information she got from the guards, her chotey was like a statue, he was not saying anything and it was worrying her.

A calm Payal and nervous Aakash arrived and directly went to Arnav, Aakash moved to console him when Payal stopped him

"Go to Anji di, I will handle him" Payal said calmly and Aakash nodded.

"I heard doctor saying that we can meet her now" Arnav looked up hearing Payal's voice, his emotional turmoil burst out, he hugged Payal tightly as tried to control his tears.

"I don't want to lose her Payal, I love her, remember you said to give chance to my love... our love once again... I will give it Payal, just tell her to be OK, I can't see her like this... Please... I am afraid" Arnav kept talking and Payal let him, and as a good sister she listened and patted his back.

After listening to him, she said to him: "Don't be afraid, you are a powerful man...Go to her, go to her before Amma, babuji, buaji barge in, I will inform them later, first go to her, I am very happy for you that at-last you realized the value of your love... now make her fall for you again... Love her all over again; she is your love bhai" Payal said ruffling his already disordered hair.

"But what if she remembers everything and started hating me..." Arnav asked worriedly

"She will... I know... but don't let her go, prove your love, gain her trust" Payal consoled

"I love her" Arnav whispered.

"I know"

Payal had still not informed any family members as she wanted Arnav and Khushi to spend some time

Arnav was sitting beside an unconscious Khushi holding her hand, talking to her, and apologizing for not realizing his mistake for not loving her, he promised her that from now he would never let her away from his sight, he bent to kiss her cheek but diverted his lips towards her lips, it's been ages since he had kissed her, so to console himself he touched his lips with her, as he kissed her lips slowly, Khushi's eyes opened...

"Khushi..." Arnav said brokenly

"Arnav..."

OK, from next update flash back of their consummation... in part

&

I have started a new TS

NEW ARSHI TS~ RAW POSSESSIVE PASSION

PLEASE PRESS THE   BUTTON

LOVE
KBS

Edited by oKBSo - 9 years ago
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
RES!

Edited!
I loved it! Te madness of ASR was truly well portrayed. 
I am glad that he is ready to give second chance to himself and his love for Khushi.
Continue soon!
Edited by cheesemad - 10 years ago