Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
😳
Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blue_Scrubs

How sad is it that the cast members are requesting ppl to watch the show...and here ST advises to change the channel??!!!! 

thats the difference...actors r really poliet n trying to promote as they should n in a sweet mannerπŸ˜›...n ST irritating fans😑
Rafangirl thumbnail
Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitarani

@red...Yes...in fact Bittuji even said to watch as or else they also will go through "bomb blast"

yes, bittuji too seemed unhappy n had a look on his face that says WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON...πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ₯±πŸ˜’
Rafangirl thumbnail

lol..but neeluji is very sweet...i think actors should promote their shows n ask for suggestions...hope ph learns it soon
Rafangirl thumbnail
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverfire

Now actors have started advertising for the show instead of the ph n the channel. πŸ‘

πŸ˜›
Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: SVK1234

🀣 joke of the century. ST labelled all fans physcos and told us if u don't like it don't watch it, change channel, get a life and they are still insulting the fans with full swing..now new casts want us to watch it... sorry never going to happen. FYI to new casts, we are not trp contributors. and it was your decision to come and work for nf, don't expect Rishbalas fans to support u after what the PH and Channel did to all fans.

will support DD in another show, but not this one. as for the new hero.. there is no word to describe how bad his acting skills are. 

yes, its viewers decision..but i like that atleast new cast being gentle n trying to advertise which the makers should hv done...
Rafangirl thumbnail
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: memad

yes, its viewers decision..but i like that atleast new cast being gentle n trying to advertise which the makers should hv done...

After taking insults from ST and GH, I have no intention of watching it... not bcoz I hate DD or leap or new casts. it's my decision. for me Rishbala ended with happy note on Saturday.

maybe someone should send ST and GH insulting reply to RK and Rishbala fans to the new casts so they know the real reason why we are not supporting them.
Edited by SVK1234 - 10 years ago