Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: memad

<font size="4">aww...i can understand ur frustration 😭but i guess neeluji is trying to request beling humble n modest.😊..hope ST had that attitude...😭...yes, rk missed n after the new hero's GRAND 😡 entry, he is more n more remembered</font>...

<font size="4">the new cast looked unaware of fans annoyance towards ST n NF...i would say they r more enthusiastic than ovn er confident...just as when a kid joins new school...😃..</font>

neeluji n kishwer r really gud but gunjan n deepshikha r full of overconfidence n after the way nfs team has insulted rk n rishbala fans we cant ever think to watch the show n even if they wld have got someone better rk wld have still be remembered he cant be forgotten ever
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
why they thinks that we will watch mb without superhit jodi-rishbala.😕
aisa to tha nahi rm were average jodi .we viwers watched them for 400+epi now suddenly cvs killed them...🤢n these new cast are expecting we will watch mb😳

...Tina... thumbnail
show ka sach me ye haal hai ...??? he he he
and how can someone watch the show which they don't like to watch , I mean we can't force our selves. ...!!
TRP audience kept watching the show expecting it would would be VD who will return, but it was gunju, obvious they didn't know about VD's exit ...!!
so when they came to know abt the new superstar, guess none were interested, and comparisons are quite natural ...!!
bikeshsngh03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i m feeling bad for new cast. They are stuck with a psycho ph which don't consider fans request, do whatever they like to do and will dump any actor saying we made them.🤢
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Seem NF actors are polite towards viewers..i like her acting
but to me MEIEJ is all about Rishbala & RK was the USP of the show.after their exit this show is over.
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NehaVdian

neeluji n kishwer r really gud but gunjan n deepshikha r full of overconfidence n after the way nfs team has insulted rk n rishbala fans we cant ever think to watch the show n even if they wld have got someone better rk wld have still be remembered he cant be forgotten ever

agree...no1 would forget rk n vd ever...we'll get to see if the new cast is overconfident or not shortly...but new track sucks..

Rafangirl thumbnail
Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: bikeshsngh03

i m feeling bad for new cast. They are stuck with a psycho ph which don't consider fans request, do whatever they like to do and will dump any actor saying we made them.🤢

lol..they too might get dumped soon...who knows😉😆
Rafangirl thumbnail
Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinadreamzyland

show ka sach me ye haal hai ...??? he he he
and how can someone watch the show which they don't like to watch , I mean we can't force our selves. ...!!
TRP audience kept watching the show expecting it would would be VD who will return, but it was gunju, obvious they didn't know about VD's exit ...!!
so when they came to know abt the new superstar, guess none were interested, and comparisons are quite natural ...!!

yes, ppl still expecting vd return but m sure when they know the truth, they'll be disappointed