I don't like Ashish Sharma's attitude(personality)

-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys 😊
Well I'm watching Rangrasiya on/off mode right now. 🤔
Anyways, but seeing Ashish off screen and his tweets I don't like his attitude at all.
Firstly for the make-up issue, I didn't care what he said but when I saw his replies to fans, I got really pissed when he blamed the journals for it. I mean like what did they do now, they just did there job!!
Secondly I hated it when he tweeted: "RR V/S Madhubala. RR won the first match"
I watch both shows, and both of them are amazing, and no wonder why there are so many fan wars. The leads, cast and crew should make peace between shows, but here he is making it worse. It pissed me off. 🥱
Also he shares just WAYYY to much of his personal life. I mean like there is a line between personal and professional life. Sanaya didn't share anything on valentine's day and she kept a line on professional and personal life, which is one of the reason I love her ❤️
Over it his wife, Archana is over whelmed with how successful her husband has become. She is only giving RR popularity credit to Ashish. RR is watch 85% because of Sanaya and 15% because of Ashish.
Reminder: This is my honest opinion. This is a forum and everything can't be positive or negative. India-Forums is made to discuss things. And also don't bash me because this is my freedom of speech in a discussing forum :P So now we are discussing: Do you like Ashish personality/attitude e.t.c?

*sigh* I'm all ready to be bashed now 😛
Edited by -Maryam.K- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha2004 thumbnail
I like his only rudra attitude.i don't know about ashish before RR.i love him because sanaya.my dream girl.
-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
whatz so wrong in that match statement? i donot understand ur attitude its just about the match not the show... btw he is a very down  to earth person and his statements are misinterpreted by people... journalists write almost all time for some breaking news ... he is a really good guy...
and i like sanaya and ashish both... its their wish to keep their personal life secretly... its his choice to share his happiness... i don't find anything wrong... as you said i started watching the show for sanny but now i am liking him too on and offscreen
Edited by Barunsanaya1 - 10 years ago
-Maryam.K- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nisha2004

I like his only rudra attitude.i don't know about ashish before RR.i love him because sanaya.my dream girl.

Sanaya's everyone's dream girl 
Despite even I'm a girl 😆
AthiraNath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
REALLY ONE THING IS SURE THAT U ARE A 20th centuary man... THAT MAKE UP ISSUE WAS NOT AT ALL TRUE AS HE DOESN'T MEAN IT. THEN WHY COULDNT HE TWEET ABOUT WINNING A MATCH.. IF ANYBDY WIN THE PRIZE THEY CAN TWEET AND SHARE THEIR HAPPINES THROUGH TWTR... FROM UR PROFILE PIC ITS CLEAR THAT U ARE FROM A RIVAL SIDE... BUT THNX FOR YOUR KIND INFO... 
YOU ARE NOT A NEAR BY MAN TO ASHISH TO UNDERSTAND HIS ATTITUDE. BECAUSE EXACT ATTITUDE CANT BE PREDICTED SO EASILY... YEAH WE ALL STARTED SEEING IT FOR SANAYA SO WE GET TO SEE AN EXTRA ORDINARY TALENT ASHISH... PLEASE DONT JUDGE ANYBODY WITHOUT PROPER ANALYSING...
Edited by AthiraNath - 10 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Maryam.K-

Secondly I hated it when he tweeted: "RR V/S Madhubala. RR won the first match"
I watch both shows, and both of them are amazing, and no wonder why there are so many fan wars. The leads, cast and crew should make peace between shows, but here he is making it worse. It pissed me off. 🥱

Ashish was tweeting about the cricket match being played between the RR and Madhubala teams, not about the shows. Please get your facts right before you post. 
-Maryam.K- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barunsanaya1

whatz so wrong in that match statement? i donot understand ur attitude its just about the match not the show... btw he is a very down  to earth person and his statements are misinterpreted by people... journalists write almost all time for some breaking news ... he is a really good guy...

He is comparing ST(director) shows, and ST himself once tweeted, to stop comparing madhubala and RR. But ashish did. If you want you could go to ST twitter page because there are to many tweets of him and that tweet was quiet old, and can't be stuffed screen shooting.
And even fans have stopped. I see peace in madhubala and RR forum.
-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AthiraNath

REALLY ONE THING IS SURE THAT U ARE A 20th centuary man... THAT MAKE UP ISSUE WAS NOT AT ALL TRUE AS HE DOESN'T MEAN IT. THEN WHY COULDNT HE TWEET ABOUT WINNING A MATCH.. IF ANYBDY WIN THE PRIZE THEY CAN TWEET AND SHARE THEIR HAPPINES THROUGH TWTR... FROM UR PROFILE PIC ITS CLEAR THAT U ARE FROM A RIVAL SIDE... BUT THNX FOR YOUR KIND INFO... 

YOU ARE NOT A NEAR BY MAN TO ASHISH TO UNDERSTAND HIS ATTITUDE. BECAUSE EXACT ATTITUDE CANT BE PREDICTED SO EASILY... YEAH WE ALL STARTED SEEING IT FOR SANAYA SO WE GET TO SEE AN EXTRA ORDINARY TALENT ASHISH... PLEASE DONT JUDGE ANYBODY WITHOUT PROPER ANALYSING...

well said dear
mawhns thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
By RR vs Madhubala...he meant a cricket match btwn the two. I guess there was a cricket match orgnzd among nautanki films' shows. I don't think he was comparing the shows just tweeting about the result of the match. 😊
-Maryam.K- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AthiraNath

Umm first of all woah, please do lower caps lock next time 😕
and why do you care about my dp?? Just because I'm loving ZaYa to much these days, a bit better than RishBala and PaRud? What's wrong with that? ANd I'm not making an issue about that makeup shit, I'm just hating how he blamed the journals.
Edited by -Maryam.K- - 10 years ago