Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rupunzale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
As long as an individual isn't derogatory towards others he or she has the right to free speech. What eyre Ashish shares in his tweets is his personal choice and I am sure he is matured enough to know that.

Anyways,as a viewer it's really far fetched to say whether we like an actor as a person or not because we really don't know them as persons. It's showbiz...
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

exactly!! all 3 Nautanki shows played CRICKET!!  and that tweet was abt it! So get ur facts right!! He even tweeted congratulations to the DDEJ team when they won the final match defeating RR team! 

But i am not telling u r wrong on one count. I do feel that they r sharing too much info, specially his wife on their personal lives..I also appreciate that Sanaya despite talking so much NEVER NEVER NEVER gives anything really vital about her personal life.. She draws a very firm line b/w the 2.

This is not about attitude though.. I like Ashish. Its for their own safety and well being I hope his wife reduces the amount of personal moments and snaps she shares..cz personal life should be just that, personal.

And as for that comment, again i attribute it to the wife having the foot in the  mouth decease.. A man may joke to his wife if she is kinda jealous or something and its bedroom talk and i don't blame it.
It was her fault that she told it to media!

Anyway its over now.. let's drop this pls ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Agree sunara.

I dont know what this makeup issue is. I dont see too much makeup on him, so maybe I am missing the point.

His wife is too much in the news, she is making RR sound like a home production.  Maybe the off-screen chemistry Sanaya managed to share with Barun has scared her off. She thinks the same might happen with her hubby (There, I said it). Yes, she comes across as insecure. She needs to focus on her own work, not become Ashish's manager.

Sanaya is an extremely professional and polished lady. Let me repeat what another TM said - I watch RR 90 % for Sanaya, and 10 % for the rest.

Post maker - dont get pissed. Chalta hai ๐Ÿ˜›
terribletwist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you completely, I don't like or dislike him as a person for I am fairly neutral in this regards but at times I find his acting quite monotonous but well that's my opinion. He is no great big shakes as an actor but since he is essaying a role larger than his own life and far removed from his acting  canvas so I am willing to cut him some slack and wish him luck in his acting career. 
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ashish fans are so lucky that he shares personal stuff with them and alot of fans actually wana know personal things about them. and if u go through some1s twitter msg u dnt know in what context these tweets where mentioned with so u shouldnt judge them the way u have done here. i have just started watching the show so i am really happy to know that he is a fun loving and open person in real life and extends this openness to his fans as well. and now that i know he is on twitter will definitely be following him
-Narnia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love Rudra ... don't know about ashish !
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ignore the bashers!!! But whole heartedly and politely I disagree with you. I like Ashish both on screen and off screen. I am watching this show mainly because it is supposed to be the next big thing after MB. However, I was confident if Sanaya is there then it might be worth watching. Have come to like Rudra more than Paro though.

Edited- And I really dont see what is so rude about Ashish's comments. Its no big deal neither do I care what an actor says that will hurt me personally. He said it or not is another matter.Edited by V4o9 - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rockystar22

ahaaa!!!  ab   bolti  bandh  hogayi !!  thanks๐Ÿ˜ˆ

sheesh and i actually wasted my time writing a constructive reply to u!

Wish some1 on the 1st page puts this in their post so that other people stop wasting their time giving any importance to this deliberate attempt to divide Ashish fans and sanaya fans!

seriously how desperate can some people get to bring up a crap forum, which CANNOT bring itself up apparently so they r trying to pull down other forums to their level!

One more thing, how much less do we talk about that stupid show cz our show IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR US and gives us enough stuff to talk about! Our 2 leads r talented enough to hold our attention!

So if ur show. ur forum or ur leads r lacking in all of that, its not our show's/forum's/ or actors' fault! ๐Ÿ˜ก

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
It has been mentioned many times before, not to bring twitter or other social networking issues to india-forums, if you have a problem with a comment, you are free to make remarks to them on those platform, there is no need to bring those issues to india-forums and cause instigation and arguments/clashes on the forum.  This is clearly mentioned in the forum rules and also global rules. 

Topic Closed