Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I  completely  disagree  with  you!,  how   can  you  say  something  like  that  about  Ashish,  and  that  too  about  the  tweetes,  i  found  it   soo   stupid  the  way   you  changed  those  tweetes   for  blaming  Ashish!
and   Ashish  talks  a  lot   about  their  personal  lives? really?,  i  really  didnt  feel  like  that  and  if  he   does  also  what's  the  problem  in  that?
 Sanaya   also  talked   about   her  personal   lives  in  the  last  IF  valentines   video,  and  also  its  not  Ashish's   fault  that  his  wifey   made  the  statement ,  he   tweeted  that  there  was  an  editing  mistake,  what's  the  fault  in  that?,  and  you   will  beleive  in  what  all  crap   shits   that   the  media  says?
and  about  tweets,  Ashish   said  about  the   first  match  that  is  RR v/s  MB,  i   dont  know  what  is  soo  much  offensive  in  that?
and  trust  me  i  have  been  to  MB   forum  on  that  day  and  i  havent  seen  any   post   about  this  cricket  match,   they  didnt  even  know  about  the  cricket  match🤪i  think
and   plzz  dont  say  that  its  for  sanaya  80%  are  watching  the  show,  you  r  making  fight  between  Ashish  and  Sanaya  fans
Sanaya   is  very  popular  on  IF,  i  agree  but  that  doesnt  mean  she  is  the  reason  for  the  success  of  the  show,
well   for  you  there  wont  be  any  thing  interesting  from   the  show  that  might  attract  you,  it  is  understandable  from  the  dp  and  sig
many   are  now  watching  the  show  for  PaRud  and  not  for  the  actors, plzz   correct  you  facts
and   plzzz    dont  behave  as  if  this  is  the  worst  forum  on  IF,
oh   yeah  we  will  bash  whoever   comes  here🤪,  sometimes  people   do  give  rude   comments,  that  doesnt  mean  they  are  bashing!
Edited by rockystar22 - 10 years ago
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShubhangiRT

Dear TM,, Was this to create a rift between Sanaya and Ashish fans ??
I think you are neither a fan of Sanaya nor of Ashish .
Then why suddenly so much love for Sanaya and concern for Rangrasiya..

Ragrasiya involves the story of  Rudra , the character .. not ashish ! 
Anyways Your choice ! Your opinion !
But I love Ashish and whatever the "attitude" thing you're saying.. I totally disagree .. infact i'm unable to get your point ! Thumbs Down

ahaaa!!!  ab   bolti  bandh  hogayi !!  thanks😈

gangaprakash38 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettypri

I guess you misunderstood what people were taking offence to as well...men need not talk about anything with other women let alone nailpolish...no one cares ...but the statement was that such girlie talk is dumb...in fact that was after the so called clarification which was itself fishy...earlier it read as he finds girls dumb! Now there was no context at all in which she had to mention such statements or the one stating that he said no one matches his level on the sets...it generalized anyone he has ever worked with and put them in a category separate from him and his wife ...who he can apparently converse with!
That's what was offensive...atleast to some...and coming from a celebrity who is very popular right now...atleast to some women who object to being classified as dumb for any reason!

That's anyway over and done with...!

I am sorry prettypri.. I am a realist...i feel they are not used to stardom and all this media attention. whatever they actually think.. the game is that you never get caught in the public eye... thats the bottom line.. they need to be politically correct...  honestly prettypri... a moon struck wife would want to think her husband is quite cut above everybody and exceptionally different to others with no interest in "dumb" topics. ...
As per me, archana can keep herself and her husband in a special categoery in some cuckoo land.. big deal yaar...everybody like to think they are different and special ...  its only that she made a mistake of admitting it publically.. that was the problem.

People usually  join in a conversation if they find it interesting...or rather if they think they are able to contribute something towards the topic...whatever the reason Ashish don't partake in conversations... he (And his wife) need to learn how to handle their public image... thats the bottom line...

I do not believe in the spiel most of the stars keep spouting! 
Edited by gangaprakash38 - 10 years ago
gangaprakash38 thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescent

As others have pointed out already, that RR Vs MB comment was for a cricket match. At least, try to find out the context before jumping to conclusions. I don't follow his tweets unless they are show related and posted on this forum itself, so I have no idea what else he posts there. But his twitter account is his personal account, so it's natural for him to share stuff there. If you don't like his tweets, then you have a choice not to read them. 

And honestly, that make up comment has been discussed to death. I think it's in the best interest of everyone if we just leave it behind. 

There is a line between personal and professional life but that distinction will vary from person to person. If he wants to share his personal life, it is strictly his choice and it's really none of our business.  

true.. sometimes people go into too much analysis
AthiraNath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShubhangiRT

Dear TM,, Was this to create a rift between Sanaya and Ashish fans ??
I think you are neither a fan of Sanaya nor of Ashish .
Then why suddenly so much love for Sanaya and concern for Rangrasiya..

Ragrasiya involves the story of  Rudra , the character .. not ashish ! 
Anyways Your choice ! Your opinion !
But I love Ashish and whatever the "attitude" thing you're saying.. I totally disagree .. infact i'm unable to get your point ! Thumbs Down

SUPERB OBSERVATION DEAR... I KNOW THIS. HE IS ONLY A BEINTHAN FAN NOT OURS... AND ALSO OUR STARS ARE FAR WAY BETTER THAN THEM. AND ALSO THERE STORYLINE IS AS USUAL ... JUS FED UP WITH THIS CHOCLATE ROMANCE... GETTING MARRYD WITHOUT CONSENT THEN LOVE... SO MANY STORIES ARE THERE WHICH IS SIMILAR TO BI...
cinnabon thumbnail
Hi there! I read your post :) There is really no need to say that you will be bashed et al.. my response to you is really just to your title (despite having read the content)..
"I don't like Ashish Sharma's attitude (personality)" .. well, you don't have to! And unlike what you may think, I'm not say this coz he may/may not care.. I'm saying this coz as an audience to a show and a character, it's really irrelevant..

Do you honestly think that all the celebrities of the world (right from the Tom Cruises to the Justin Biebers to the Amitabh Bachchans) are what they project themselves to be? Having interacted with a few of their PR agencies, trust me they are not.. but then again, that's none of our (or any of the audience's) business..

They have a job.. they do it.. we are the consumers of those actors, not their actual personalities.. 

So, basically, I'm not talking about whether you are right or wrong.. I'm saying it's irrelevant.. It's not important.. Think about whether or not you like his (or Sanaya's) performance or not.. that's all that should matter.. the more we keep our relationship with RR and Sanaya and Ashish to the 930 to 10 PM IST slot, the better.. for all of us :)
Edited by cinnabon - 10 years ago
Exprimere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rockystar22

ahaaa!!!  ab   bolti  bandh  hogayi !!  thanks😈

"Ab aaya na truck pull ke neeche!" ðŸ˜† That would explain the lack of proper info.
gangaprakash38 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinnabon

Hi there! I read your post :) There is really no need to say that you will be bashed et al.. my response to you is really just to your title (despite having read the content)..

"I don't like Ashish Sharma's attitude (personality)" .. well, you don't have to! And unlike what you may think, I'm not say this coz he may/may not care.. I'm saying this coz as an audience to a show and a character, it's really irrelevant..

Do you honestly think that all the celebrities of the world (right from the Tom Cruises to the Justin Biebers to the Amitabh Bachchans) are what they project themselves to be? Having interacted with a few of their PR agencies, trust me they are not.. but then again, that's none of our (or any of the audience's) business..

They have a job.. they do it.. we are the consumers of those actors, not their actual personalities.. 

So, basically, I'm not talking about whether you are right or wrong.. I'm saying it's irrelevant.. It's not important.. Think about whether or not you like his (or Sanaya's) performance or not.. that's all that should matter.. the more we keep our relationship with RR and Sanaya and Ashish to the 9 to 930 PM IST slot, the better.. for all of us :)

well said
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ROLF ðŸ¤£Even the MB fans didn't say anything about it or bash him because they know well he was talking about the match & not comparing two shows with each other. And this is long ago story that happened in the past why we discussing it today? ðŸ˜•

The make up & nail polish is a common human thing actors are most the times misquoted. If he doesn't connect to those things it's his opinion the fault lays with his wife she had no right to disclosed something so private to public.

He was probably making a joke with her I heard "You girls are dumb" everyday it's a common guy saying. I joke with the boys in lunch period class calling them 'dumb idiots' it means nothing at all. Were all human being we say such stuff all the times.  

Ashish interviews has been good so far I don't get why his wife words is being used to bash him?

TM I disagree with this topic!

I now understand why Sanaya wouldn't join social networking site because people are quick to jump on you. I'm sure she knows well what goes on over the internet because she did clear her statement about Laila clothes being too lose for her that she didn't mean it in the wrong way.

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I'm sorry, but these are baseless arguments!! You don't even know him to not like him!! 😆 But whatever, it's your opinion!! 😊

Shreya