Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by Mahimaan - 10 years ago
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

part 2 

he just wake-up desire in her , her body on fire she just shake  like leaf when maan hand reach to her tummy area she just loudly moan maan please  and hug maan , maan just smirk  on her and say so geet , what do you want ...geet just hide her face in maan hug maan again took geet rosy lips in passionate kiss ,both just lost in this beautiful kiss ... Maan hand went to naught of geet dress and he pull ... he slowly sliding her dress from her shoulder just than there room door knock loudly with voice geet and maan got that voice , its ammy maan just don't loose chance and before geet reply to ammy maan just took her pink Rosy lips for passionate and aggressive kiss , he just want shoo this Creature so called friend Ammy  and his hand just open zip of geet dress and dress just fall down from her marble body , geet eyes turn big in shock , when maan just touch his front body to her body and when she something feel on her tummy , she get need of maan , she turn red in shyness , maan  tell her his need with his action , and geet just lost in maan passion and love she just forget that ammy knocking on their room door , she just flow with maan passion

And when geet start to response his kiss maan smile on his victory , and he took charge of there love making , he just worship her with his endless love and passion , and with naughty smirk he just bite her near her heart on her blossom , geet hiss in pain , and maan start to sooth that place with his tongue , geet just hold her breath  maan touch make her crazy , she just moan , maan between his sweet  torcher   ,  what geet you yourself say na you want love bite on other place , not on neck , and wink to geet , and geet just hug maan and say maan

you are such DD , Dust danav...both just lost their world , world of love passion , but both don't have idea that their  this little love paradise may be broken by themselves...they don't know what is store in their future

both executed with their passion , and just sleep on bed ,  maan wake up with sound of mobile ,he forcefully open his  eyes and took call it is from adi , he just start to fight with maan , when you come back , you don't tell me ,at list  you should give me one phone  call I will come to air port and now I am I  am your house from last two hour and you both are nowhere  ready  to leave your Love room ... what is in your mind , do you want to give me

niece or  nephew in within 10 month , adi ask with teasing voice , maan just roll his eyes and say stop your qus and I will come down and give your ans of your all qus , just wait for me ... maan cut the call and look to geet there she sleeping like baby ,her body showing maan passion , he just start cares that mark with his palm , geet just moan maan in sleep , maan just mummer in her ear sleeping beauty wake up , you have to  finish  your energy food , geet forn with maan talk and mummer what are you  taking maan , I want to sleep , from last so many days you don't give me chance to have proper sleep always teasing me  with your with your , maan just enjoy her cribbing and ask , what with my

geet  chalo I tell you you cant sleep because of my touch he just touch her tummy with his palm like his finger making design on her tummy , or because of my hot kiss and he just start to kiss her shoulder which is visible to his eyes , his sexy lips create havoc in her body ,or my my with that he just hug her and his body show her his passion , he just shock , when his ******** touch her back , she wake up with shock , like ask how you are always ready for L but in next second just closed her mouth with her both hand and start to mummer Geet you and you big mouth always put yourself in trouble ,she turn red in shyness , but in this process she drop her cover from her body and maan eyes just stuck in her feminist beauty ,  when geet don't get any response from him she look to maan , where maan gazing her like ... she followed his gaze and turn more red like sharam se pani pani ...she just cribbed maan and pull duvet to cover herself , but maan just hold duvet and say in husky voice , geet each time you look more beautiful , you have perfect bl... which making me crazy , he moan geet and just hug geet

he want to love again but phone massage ring brought them back in reality , it is massage from  adi  maan 10 month , 10 month , maan just nodded his head and say to geet to take bath adi waiting for us in hall , now geet look to time it is tea time , oh god they sleep  so much than she make pout  with thought now all tease them again , maan just want to took that pout in his mouth but control himself geet come on be fast or they will just tease us more , geet just rap herself in cover and run to bathroom , hear maan make their room clean , and after fresh up both come down , with all shy face , there four devil , just waiting for them ,  yes four devil ma ,dadima , adi and that Ammy , all have teasing smile on their face

maaneet gulp hard looking their smile , geet make quick prayer to her babaji , save me no no save us both greed to all  just then ma say , you both sit in dining area , I brought something to eat you ,she say this with serious face

ma - hai na dadima

dadi .- yes beta , they need food or how they get energy for...

adi -  adi make such baby, innocent  face and  ask dadi , I don't get dadi what  energy  dadima , than he turn to maan and ask him ,Maan where you lost your ENERGY

Ammy - adi bro  they don't lost any energy they just went for took rest or rest lene se energy milthi hai lost nahi hoti , hain na geet  , but why geet face have glow so much , geet which NEW cream using you for your face he ask with so much serious face , geet just cried Ma and hug to maan mother ,and all burst in laughter after watching red and embarrassed   maaneet  face

maan just start glare adi and ammy ...adi just wink to him and ma called them for lunch ...

-Gemini- thumbnail
Nice part
But scared for maaneet when read this part
(but both don't have idea that their  this little love paradise may be broken by themselves...they don't know what is store in their future)
Loved maaneet moments😳
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update jo bhi ho dono ko sath rakhna no pain between them 
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
sab kuch teek tha par beech mein yeh line daalkar heart beat increase kiya ab kya hone waala hai indono ki love paradise mein
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
So cute right
They were teasing maneet
So maan didn't let her go when Amy came to call them
Well he didn't want Amy near feet
And what better way to keep her occupied like this
Dude control year
What's gonna happen in future I wonder
Cheers for pm

vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
maan cant leave his geet n their passion is in peek..
adi tsing maan 
he would have lost again if adi didnt call
n down all 4 devils making maneet all pani pani..lol..superb part
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
all teasing maaneet😆
loved maaneet moments😳
just scared for their future
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2